剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
But I checked.
这与我们在朱诺号♥沉没时听到的声音几乎一模一样
It's almost identical to the sound we picked up when the Juno sank.
查莉认为这和水温突然升高有关
Charlie thinks it's connected to the sudden rise in water temperature,
导致朱诺号♥沉没
which caused the Juno to sink.
来自热液喷口 -是的
From the hydrothermal vent. -Yes.
是的.
Yeah.
补给直升机今天正飞往设得兰群岛
The supply helicopter's making a run to the Shetlands today,
这样我们就可以发送深水机器人
so we could send the Deepwater AUV,
把相机放在海底 看看喷口是不活跃
get a camera down on the seabed, see if the vent's active.
是的,但是有一个...
Yeah, but there's a...
特隆赫姆瓦恩斯的机场有一个直升机停机坪
There's a helipad at the airfield in Værnes, in Trondheim.
你觉得能顺便来接我吗
Do you think I could hitch a ride?
我想和查莉谈谈
I want to speak to Charlie.
好吧
Fine.
嘿。
Hey.
约翰逊博士
Dr. Johanson.
查莉·瓦格纳
Charlie Wagner.
对 我们带了礼物
Yeah, we come bearing gifts.
深水机器人 -对 你要放在哪
The Deepwater. -Yeah, where do you want it?
棚子边上就好 -好
By the shed will be fine. -Alright.
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
所以 先生们 我们就从最重要的东西开始 啤酒
So, gentlemen, then we start with the most important thing: beer.
这是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
我试着给你打过电♥话♥
I tried to call you.
有什么地方方便谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
有
Sure.
我需要在厨房♥里办一件事
I just need to finish something in the kitchen.
你能等等吗 要不了20分钟
Can you wait? Shouldn't be more than 20 minutes.
好的
Okay.
你和他谈过话吗?
Have you spoken to him?
和莱昂·安纳瓦克 - 对 我谈过
To Leon Anawak? Yeah, I have.
他对这个东西有概念吗?
Does he have any idea what it is?
他想看看有没有人在海洋的其他地方监测到同样的声音
None. He discovered it by accident, just like you.
没有 他和你一样是偶然发现的
He's checking to see if anyone picked up the sound anywhere else in the ocean.
你也需要看看 到底是怎么回事
And you need to check, find out what's going on as well.
所以只要有需要你可以一直留着深海机器人
So you can keep the Deepwater as long as you need it.
我答应卡特琳娜晚上之前就把她的直升飞机送回去 所以
I promised Katherina I'd have her helicopter back before night, so...
谢谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming.
帮我找到真♥相♥
And for helping me get to the truth.
我不知道卡特琳娜告诉你了什么 但是我认识你母亲
I don't know if Katherina told you, but I knew your mother.
是吗
You did?
是
Yeah.
她在我前面几年进的海洋研究所
Yeah, she was a couple years ahead of me at the IMB.
了不起的女人 才华横溢
A remarkable woman, brilliant.
大胆
Bold.
无畏
Unafraid.
所以我就先走了
Alright. So I better get going.
我和你一块走
I'll come with you.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up.
你一拿到深海机器人的视频 你就联♥系♥我
Once you get the footage from the Deepwater, you contact me.
我会的 -保重 查莉
I will. -Take care, Charlie.
你也是
You too.
该死 快点
Fuck. Come on, Charlie.
莱曼教授 莱曼教授
Professor Lehmann. Professor Lehmann!
卡特琳娜 我
Katherina, I just...
发生了海底滑坡 你得马上到高地上去
There's been a slide. You need to get to high ground. Now!
海啸正在形成 -等等
There's a tsunami forming. -Wait, wait, wait.
西格尔 海啸朝你那边去了
Sigur, the tsunami is coming your way.
好 嘿 嘿 打开 打开 打开门
Yeah. Hey, hey. Open. Open. Open the door!
查莉!
Charlie!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
查莉
Charlie!
卡尔! 卡尔!
Kare! Kare!
卡尔!
Kare!
我得警告他们 快走
I have to warn them! Let go!
听我说
Listen to me!
不 放开我 放开我
No! Leave me! Let me go!
我们不能走 我们
We can't go. We can't...
停下 拜托
Stop! Hey! Please!
我们什么都做不了 对不起
There's nothing we can do. Alright? I'm sorry.
对不起 我们现在不走就死定了
I'm sorry. We leave now or we die!
嗨 这里西格尔·约翰森
Hi, this is Sigur Johanson.
请留下你的姓名和号♥码我会尽快给你回电
Please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
好吗 来
Okay? Come on.
西格尔 是我
Sigur, it's me.
我想让你知道
I just wanted you to know...
我也不能想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine a life without you either.
走
Go!
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表