剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
虽然和你不一样 但是这不意味着我是错的
Not yours. That doesn't mean it's wrong.
我希望你幸福快乐
I want you to be happy.
做任何能让你快乐的事
To do whatever gives you joy.
但我也想和我女儿聊聊天
But I also want time to speak to my daughter,
我想让她跟我讲讲她的生活
I want her to tell me about her life.
下次来再说 我保证
Next visit, I promise.
但现在 我们能好好享受我们在一起的时光吗
But for now, can we just enjoy our time together?
做饭 听音乐啥的
Cook? Listen to music?
好的 但是我掌勺
Yes, but I'm cooking.
我挑音乐 -好
And picking the music. -Okay.
如果你说不 我就不
If you say no, I won't...
你真觉得我会说不吗
Do you really think I'm gonna say no?
萨曼 你当我是谁
Sam, who do you take me for?
我不知道出去会发生什么
I don't know what will happen out there.
你也不知道这里会发生什么
You don't know what'll happen here, either.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
萨曼 这不只关乎你我想要什么
Sam, this is something that goes beyond what you or I want.
最后会不会证明你是对的呢
Will you be proven right?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
但你在尽自己的力量去寻找答案
But you're doing your part to find an answer.
我们现在迫切需要答案
And God knows we need answers right now.
嘿
Hey.
我会在这里
And I will be here,
等你回来
waiting for you, when you get back.
我列了一张我在银行合作过的人的名单
I made a list of the people I deal with at the bank.
我的律师有一份我的遗嘱
My lawyer has a copy of my will.
好的
Okay.
她为孩子们设立了信托基金
She set up a trust for the children.
你和她一起是执行人
You're an executor alongside her.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine, yeah.
我记下了他们医生的名字和电♥话♥
I wrote down the name and number of their doctor,
她有他们所有疫苗接种的清单
she has a list of all their immunizations.
还有他们老师的名字
And the names of their teachers.
还有
And...
我答应伊莎贝尔生日时带她去旅行
I promised Isabelle we would take a trip for her birthday,
只要她成绩进步就去
if she improved her grades...
我们晚点再谈吧 -不 我们现在就得谈
Why don't we do this later? -No, we need to do this now.
为什么
Why?
因为我不能在不知道
Because I can't leave without knowing
万一出了什么事 有没有人照顾他们的情况下就走
that if something happens, they'll be taken care of.
你可以不用去的 -我得去
You don't have to go. -I do.
不 留下吧 我们在这里很安全
No, stay. We're safe here.
如果我们是对的 如果真的有什么未知物
If we are right, if there is something out there,
如果我们想不出办法阻止
and we don't figure out a way to get it to stop,
大家在哪里都不安全
nowhere will be safe, for anyone.
我几乎不了解他们
I hardly know them.
我不知道他们喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
I don't know what they like, what they don't like.
他们的朋友是谁
Who their friends are,
他们独处的时候会做什么 我是说
what they do when they're alone. I mean...
我们从没谈过
We never talk,
我们只敢在彼此身边小心翼翼 不敢说错话
all we do is dance around each other, afraid to say the wrong thing.
他们这个年纪还在了解自己呢
They're still getting to know themselves at this age.
你会跟上的
You'll catch up.
你知道的
You know that.
我知道
I know.
你什么时候走
What time do you need to leave?
明天一大早
First thing in the morning.
这些留给我 -好的
I leave these with me. -Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我们最好玩玩这个游戏
Well, I think we'd better play that game.
好的
Okay.
谁先来 -我来
Who has first go? -I do.
我丢了两个五 -好
I did double five. -Okay.
我先来 都是我先来
I have first go, I always have first go.
不 你最后
No, you're last.
西格尔 是我
Sigur, it's me.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know...
我也无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine a life without you either.
西格尔 是我
Sigur, it's me.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know...
我也无法想象没有你的生活
I can't imagine a life without you either.
重放此信息 请按1
To replay this message, press "1".
删除此信息 请按7
To delete this message, press "7".
重放此信息 请按1
To replay this message, press "1".
删除此信息 请按7
To delete this message, press "7".
重放此信息 请按
To replay this message, pre...
已删除
Message deleted.
船长 刚收到这个
Captain, this just came in.
把船调到310 我们有客人来了
Turn her on three-one-zero. We're having guests.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表