剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
I'd have to get over the motion sickness.
我还学会了克服主题公园里难吃的食物
I also learned to get over the terrible theme-park food.
说实话 我第一次看到你在会上发言的时候
To be honest, when I first saw your ICPO presentation,
我以为你们都疯了
I thought you were all mad.
一种智慧生命 一直生活在海洋里
An intelligent life force, living in the ocean all this time?
那你为什么来
So why'd you come?
三船先生
Mr. Mifune.
他说服了我
He convinced me.
我学会了不要怀疑他的直觉
And I've learned not to doubt his instincts.
你为他工作多久了 -十四年了
How long have you worked for him? -Fourteen years.
我在大学里听过他的一次演讲
I heard a talk he gave at my university
讲的是可再生能源将如何为明天的世界提供动力
about how renewables would power the world of tomorrow.
他的公♥司♥那时已经开始转型
His companies were already pivoting,
远远领先于其他能源巨头 远远领先于所有人
well ahead of the other energy giants, well ahead of everyone.
我向他做了自我介绍 我说 毕业后 我会为你工作
I introduced myself to him and I said, "When I graduate, I'll work for you."
在我选择的任何职业中
That I wanted to be at the forefront,
我都想走在前列 而不是坚守后防线
not the rearguard, of any profession I chose.
所以如果事实证明他是对的 你是对的
So if it turns out he's right, that you are right...
我想在这里第一手见证
I want to be here for it.
我觉得我们得给伊尔起个更好的名字
I think we need a better name for the Yrr.
如果我们找到他们 告诉全世界我们的发现
If we find them, and tell the world what we've discovered,
必须选个人们能记住的名字
it's got to be something people can remember.
他们能念得出来的名字
Something they can pronounce.
我觉得我们有更重要的事要担心
I think we've got more important things to worry about.
世界变了
The world's just changed.
告诉我 还有什么比这更重要
Tell me, what's more important than that?
现在我们已经隔离出了
Now that we've isolated the cross-section
接收到的信息的有效截面
of the messages we picked up,
下一步是将这些信息广播回伊尔
the next step is to broadcast those messages back to the Yrr.
然后我们自己加一个信♥号♥♥
Then we add a spike of our own:
人类婴儿的哭声
the cry of a human baby.
一个信♥号♥♥中微小但明显的变化
A small but distinct change in the signal,
它们就能知道我们不只是在回放它们的信♥号♥♥
so they know we're not just playing their signal back.
现在 如果我们得到任何反馈 其中包括了我们的信♥号♥♥的话
Now, if we get anything back, and it includes our spike,
我们就知道它们听到了
we'll know that they heard us.
你看到发光区域了吗 -是的
You see the area which is glowing? -Yes.
这说明体内的谷氨酸含量异常高
It indicates an abnormally high level of glutamate,
这表明伊尔攻击了神经细胞上的NMDA受体
which suggests the Yrr are going after the NMDA receptors on the nerve cells.
谷氨酸
NMDA
谷氨酸?
NMDA?
N -甲基 - D -天冬氨酸.
N-methyl-D-aspartate.-NMDA
谷氨酸受体调节行为
NMDA receptors regulate behavior.
我们可以把它们想象成卫星天线 与神经系统的
Think of them as satellite dishes which communicate with every corner
每个角落进行通信 告诉身体做出什么反应
of the nervous system, informing the body on how to react.
抱歉
Excuse me.
谷氨酸 这是一种谷氨酸受体兴♥奋♥剂♥
Glutamate. That's an NMDA receptor stimulant.
如果我们是对的 那么伊尔
Which, if we're right, the Yrr are somehow
以某种方式将其注射到动物中来控制它们
injecting into the species to take control of them,
就像木偶师拉着木偶的线一样
like a puppeteer pulling the strings of its puppets.
或者是一支军队 执行命令
Or an army, marching to its orders.
我听说你要去潜水 -趁萨曼在做通讯测试的时候去
I heard you're going out on a dive. -While Sam is running her comms test.
船长想确保这东西真的能用
Captain wants to make sure this thing actually floats.
新鲜吗 -我刚煮好的
Is that fresh? -I just made it.
我们要确保它能潜到你们
We need to make sure it can dive to the depth
认为它们居住的海洋深处
where you think this thing might be living.
有人和你一起去吗
Is anyone going with you?
现在 就我一个人去
At the moment, I'm going alone.
你不是说这是你刚煮的吗 -对啊
Didn't you say you just made this? -Yes.
我没说我手艺好啊 -你不是科学家吗
I didn't say it was good. -Aren't you a scientist?
你精准控制各成分 -那叫化学 我是生物学家
You measure things... -That's chemistry. I'm a biologist.
船上有很多会煮咖啡的人
There are a lot of people on board who can make coffee.
不过据我所知 我是这里唯一一个接受过载人潜水器培训的人
Last I checked, I was the only other person here with any training in an HOV.
你告诉我你在一艘破潜艇上训练过
You told me you trained on a busted-up rescue sub.
好吧
Well...
那就更有理由跟你一起去了 我可以学点新东西
All the more reason to come with you. I can learn something new.
好的
Okay.
但等我们回来的时候
But when we get back...
我
I'll...
你可以教我怎么煮咖啡 -好
You can teach me how to make coffee. -Yes.
慢速前进 科菲先生 然后熄火
Dead slow ahead, Mr. Kofi, then stop engines.
通讯部 开始广播 重复 开始广播
Comms, start broadcast. I repeat, start broadcast.
开始吧
Here we go.
准备好了吗 -准备好了
Ready? -Ready.
所有系统就绪 准备下潜
All systems go, ready for descent.
小心碰到头
Watch your head.
请求连接 潜水器呼叫舰桥
Requesting connection, HOV to bridge.
收到 -一切就绪
Roger that. -All set.
1 2 3 5号♥引擎启动
Go with engine one, two, three, five.
百分之八十功率
Eighty percent.
释放进水池
Releasing into the pool.
从气罐排出空气 -打开底部舱门
Venting air from tank. -Opening lower doors.
介意我看看吗 -我不介意
Mind if I watch? -Fine with me.
船长 -可以看 不能拍
Captain? -Watch, yes. Film, no.
你得找个时间跟我谈谈
You're going to have to talk to me sometime.
等会儿 -等多久
Later. -When?
等会儿
Later.
在一千五百米处恢复水平
Leveling off at fifteen hundred meters.
那是什么
What's that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你能看见什么吗 -不能
Can you see anything? -No.
通讯 -我们在声纳上发现了一些东西
Comms? -We've picked up something on the sonar.
某种物质团 -我们要去看看
A mass of some kind. -We'll take a look.
有发现了
We got something.
应该让大家都听一下
The others should hear this.
舰桥 我们的二氧化碳过滤风扇坏了
Bridge, our CO2 scrubber fans have failed.
新鲜空气就要耗尽了
We're running out of fresh air.
切换备用装置
Switching to backup.
舰桥 收到吗
Bridge, do you copy?
舰桥 能听到吗
Bridge, do you copy that?
卢瑟 你看到什么了吗
Luther, do you see anything?
有看到什么吗
Anything?
卢瑟 能听到吗 -怎么了
Luther, do you copy? -What's going on?
萨曼和莱昂接收到信♥号♥♥的同时
Sam and Leon picked up a signal coming in at the same time
我们也在声呐中捕捉到了些东西
we picked up something on the sonar.
知道是什么吗
They have any idea what it is?
不知道 但不管是什么 它都在逼近
No, but whatever it is, it's getting closer.
我们得回去 -还不行
We need to abort. -Not yet.
我觉得外面有什么东西 关掉灯
I think there's something out there. Kill the lights.
潜水器视野如何
HOV, do you have a visual?
收到吗 -加斯帕
Do you copy? -Jasper.
叫他们回来
Call them back.
现在
Now.
卢瑟 返回轮船
Luther, return to ship.
重复 返回轮船
I repeat, return to ship.
卢瑟
Luther.
卢瑟 能听到吗 -舰长 联♥系♥不到他们了
Luther, do you copy? -Captain, we've lost contact.
让萨曼和莱昂不要再播放了
Tell Sam and Leon to stop broadcasting.
通讯 停止播放
Comms, cease broadcast.
重复 停止播放
I repeat, cease broadcast.
我们中断了播放
We cut the broadcast,
但还是能收到信♥号♥♥
but the signal's still coming in.
抱歉 去他的 我们得离开这儿
Sorry, fuck this. We're getting out of here.
已进入最后航段
...on final approach.
好的 收到
Okay, copy that.
打开底部舱门 -打开底部舱门
Open the lower doors. -Open lower doors.
潜水器返回 -关闭底部舱门
HOV coming back on board. -Close the lower doors.
关闭底部舱门
Closing lower doors.
潜水器已返回
HOV is back on board.
收到的信♥号♥♥和发出的是一样的吗
Is the signal you received the same as you sent out?
是经过调整和压缩的 但的确一样
It's been modulated and compressed, but yes, it's the same.
除了婴儿的哭声
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表