剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
But I am.
从接到你电♥话♥的那一刻 从见到你的那一刻
From the moment you called, from the moment I saw you, I...
我就知道会这样 我甘之如饴
just knew this was going to happen, because I want this to happen.
我现在坐在这儿
And now I'm sitting here...
坐在你对面
across from you, and I...
我无法思考别的事
I can't think about anything else.
所以
So.
我想问问 你打给我只是出于工作需要吗
I need to know: When you called me, was it just about work?
我需要你的建议 西格尔 我知道你会不吝赐教
I wanted your advice, Sigur. Because I knew you would give it.
给出一个诚实
And it would be honest.
公平的建议
Fair.
能够说服我们 或者霍夫斯塔德
And it would make me, or us, Hovedstad, listen.
好吧
Yeah.
但并不代表我不想再见你
That doesn't mean that I didn't want to see you again.
打扰下 能买♥♥单吗
Excuse me, can I have the check, please?
我要去睡觉了 -晚安
I'm going to bed. -Good night.
朱诺号♥找到了 查莉
They found the Juno, Charlie.
人找到了吗
Did they find anyone?
没有
No.
他们认为 当时所有人都在船上
They think everyone was still on board when she went down.
莱曼教授已经批准调查事故原因
Professor Lehmann approved the mission to find out what happened.
有发现会发录像发给我们
If they find anything, they'll send us the footage.
我要过去
I'm coming.
查莉 -他们都是我们的朋友 我想
Charlie... - They're our friends. I want...
我需要陪在你身边
I need to be there with you.
这是什么
What's all this?
我们一直研究鲸鱼袭击事件的报告
We've been discussing the reports of the whale attacks.
这是韦克斯汉姆夫人号♥的遇袭地点
This is the location of the attack on the Lady Wexham.
这是西北太平洋其他的遇袭地点
And these are the locations of the other attacks in the Northwest Pacific.
我们只想找出
We're just trying to figure out
一系列袭击事件背后的共同因素
if there's a common factor that links them all.
我能不能 -当然
Is it okay if I... -Yeah, of course.
我早该发现的
I should have seen it before.
这是迁徙路线
This is the migration route.
所有袭击都发生在这条路线上
All the attacks are happening along it.
如果鲸鱼受到了影响
So if something's affecting the whales,
那一定发生在迁徙路线的某个时间点上
it's happening sometime, somewhere, during the migration.
它们都在睡觉吧 -对
They're asleep, right? -Yes.
全都睡着了 -是啊
All of them? -Yes.
睡多久了 -最多15分钟
For how long? -Fifteen minutes, tops.
真后悔同意他这么做
I can't believe I agreed to this.
加油 孩子
Come on, kid.
糟了 -怎么了
Shit. -What?
它们醒了 -很多条吗
They're waking up. -How many?
都醒了 -要出事了
All of them. -That's just great.
发动船
Start the engine.
快上来
C'mon!
喂
Hello?
约翰森博士 我是佐藤 -佐藤先生
Dr. Johanson, this is Riku Sato. -Mr. Sato.
为了回应你对我们的信任
In response to the act of faith you extended to us,
我们决定投桃报李
I am extending the same to you.
你们也找到蠕虫了
You've found the worms?
对 -在哪儿
We have, yes. -Where?
在印度东南海岸的大♥陆♥斜坡
On the continental slope of the southeast coast of India,
南海海槽 和南海附近
the Nankai Trough and the South Chinese Sea.
分布有多广泛 -我把已有材料发给你
How widespread are they? - I'll forward you what we have.
我还想问你一件事
There's something else I'd like to ask you.
当然
Of course.
挪威政♥府♥授予霍夫斯塔德用于勘探石油
The permit Hovedstad was granted by the Norwegian government
天然气水合物 矿物的许可证
for exploration of oil, gas hydrates, minerals.
怎么了
Yeah?
伦德女士给你看过吗
Did Ms. Lund show it to you?
没有
No, she did not.
您为什么会问这个
Can I ask you why you're asking this?
不如我发些东西给你看看
Perhaps I can send you something?
请务必发我 -马上发你
Please do. - I'll have it sent over shortly.
先不打扰了
I won't take up any more of your time.
左边那条船携带挖槽机 它的作用是疏浚
The ship on the left with the trench cutters is for dredging.
右边那条船负责处理从海底抽上来的物质
The one on the right is for processing material they bring up from the seabed.
可以再近一点吗 -再近会有危险
Can you get any closer? -They might engage if we do.
Riser 那个尺寸,他们将被提起
Risers that size, they'll be bringing up
从管道直径来看 每艘船每天
8,000, 10,000 metric tons per ship per day.
能抽出八千到一万公吨♥
Hey. -Hi.
我跟佐藤谈过了
I spoke to Riku Sato.
他们也发现了蠕虫
And they found the worms.
在哪儿 -南海
Where? -South China Sea.
印度南海岸 南海海槽外沿
South coast of India, off the Nankai Trough.
但不是在大♥陆♥架找到的 而是在大♥陆♥坡
But they didn't find them on top of the shelf, they found them on the slope,
也就是说水合物会破坏得比我们想象中要快
which could destabilize the hydrates quicker than we thought,
我们应该尽快回去 看一下扩散范围
so we should get back out there to see how far they spread.
厨房♥里还有新鲜的金枪鱼
We have some really fresh tuna in the kitchen.
我要给员工们做点生拌
I was going to do a little tartare for the staff.
你想要一些吗
Do you want some?
好的 谢谢 -沙拉呢
Yes, thanks. -Salad?
请. -是的.
Please. -Yes.
抱歉 西格尔
Sorry about that, Sigur.
没事 你想改天再谈吗
No, it's alright. Do you want to talk some other time?
没关系
No, no, it's fine.
你能发一份你调查过的所有海域地区吗
Yeah. Could you send me a map of all the areas you've surveyed to date?
我好再缩小一下再去的海域范围
So I can narrow down the area we might wanna visit again?
好的 我回办公室就发
Yeah, as soon as I get back to the office.
对了 佐藤还说了什么
So, what else did Sato say?
没说什么 都是我们知道的那些
Nothing. Nothing we didn't already know.
很好
Fine.
我跟斯考根说一下 我们明天就出发
I'll clear it with Skaugen. We can head out tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
西格尔
Look, Sigur...
日内瓦那晚
About Geneva...
等我们见面再谈吧
Hey, let's just talk when we get back.
好的
Sure.
来 给你
Here you go.
好险
That was close.
你干嘛要这样对自己
Why do you do this to yourself?
怎么对自己
What?
工作这么拼命
Work like this.
不能停下来享受下生活吗 -这不正在享受吗 卡尔
Can't you stop and enjoy things? -I'm already doing that, Kare.
大家都忙着关注未来
Everybody is always so focused on the future.
摩拳擦掌 制定计划
Preparing, making plans.
这样下去 谁知道会发生什么
The way things are going, who the hell knows what that will be.
谁知道还有没有未来
Or if there even is a future.
我的答案是 管他呢
So I just say: Fuck it.
活在当下
Live in the moment.
听天由命
The world is going to do what it wants.
生命只有一次 不如好好享受
We only get one life. May as well enjoy it.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯能开下门吗 -我没穿衣服 你去开 谢谢
Max? Can you get the door? -I'm half-naked, could you go, please?
我们收到了水下机器人的录像
We received the footage from the ROV.
我知道你们是好朋友 要是你看不了这个
I know you were all very close, so if you'd rather not watch...
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what happened.
你确定吗
You're sure?
确定
I am.
那就来看看究竟发生了什么
Let's see what they found.
情况如何 -我拿到了
How'd it go? -I got it.
没遇到问题吗 -直接带我去了原地
No problems? -Took me right to it.
它们一般会下潜这么深吗
Do they usually dive this deep?
不会
No.
从没有过
Never.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表