剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
There's something else...
我对鲸鱼脑干中的
I ran a test on the clot
凝块进行了测试
found in the brainstem of the whale.
并将其与女王之垒号♥上的
And compared it to the white substance
白色贻贝泄露物进行了比较
leaking from the mussel from the Barrier Queen.
我发现了两者含有相同的有机化合物
I found a handful of organic compounds common to both.
其中一些是污染物
Some of which are pollutants.
但这在许多海洋物种中很常见
But they appear in lots of marine species.
在鲸鱼中常见
In whales.
在其他哺乳动物中常见 但在贻贝中没有
And in other mammals. But not in mussels.
贻贝中没有
Not in mussels, no.
女王之垒号♥的样本非常脆弱
The sample from the Barrier Queen is very fragile.
一接触空气就会分解
It decomposes as soon as it's exposed to air.
如果能再给点样本
But if you can get me another sample,
我可以再做几个测试
I can run a few more tests.
姓名 身份证
Name and ID, please.
莱昂·阿纳瓦克 温哥华岛海洋研究所
Leon Anawak, Vancouver Island Marine Institute.
我来见克莱夫·罗伯茨
I'm here to see Clive Roberts.
抱歉 先生 这里现在是禁区
I'm sorry, sir, this is now a restricted area.
请您驶离 -但我前几天刚见过他
Please back your car up, sir. -But I met him the other day.
请您驶离 该地区禁止入内
Back the vehicle up. This area is off limits.
我不会再说第二遍
I won't tell you again.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
喂 你
Hey! Hey, you!
妈的 草
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
嘿!
Hey!
站住
Freeze!
请回答
Answer us!
好的
Okay.
不要开枪
Don't shoot.
跪下
On your knees.
手放脑后
Hands behind your head.
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
咖啡如何 -谢谢
Coffee? -Please.
这里来两杯咖啡
Could we get a couple of coffees?
能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Want to tell me what's going on?
我被捕了吗 -我们不起诉 你就不会被捕
Am I under arrest? -Not if someone doesn't press charges.
我打过电♥话♥ 想再取份样本
I called you about getting another sample.
但没人回应 -那你也没必要翻墙过来
I couldn't get through. -That's no reason to jump the fence.
有人想和你谈谈
There's someone who wants to talk to you.
我们已经联♥系♥他们了
We're getting them on the line now.
说实话就行
Just tell the truth.
你已经惹了大♥麻♥烦 就别再撒谎了
You're in enough trouble already. You don't want to be lying to anyone.
好的
Okay.
确认一下
Just to be clear:
你又回到温哥华港是因为
you returned to the Port of Vancouver because...?
我想再取一份贻贝的样本
Because I needed another sample of the mussels,
我之前取样过一次
which I picked up the first time I was here.
经过检测 我们发现该贻贝有
When we examined it, we discovered several features
其他软体动物不具备的特征
not seen in other species of mollusks.
我们还发现了一种未知物质
We also found a substance we hadn't seen before.
但无法进行全套测试
We were unable to run a full battery of tests
因为这种物质分解得太快
because it deteriorated so quickly.
但
But...
但我们非常确定 这是个新物种
But we're pretty sure it's a new species.
是日本特有的新物种吗 还是温哥华
A new species unique to Japan? Or Vancouver?
女王之垒号♥是在东京粘上这种贻贝的
We believe the Barrier Queen picked up the mussels in Tokyo.
我们在这片海域还未发现
We haven't found them in these waters.
但它们出现在了其他地区
But they've been found elsewhere.
不光是在太平洋
And not just in the Pacific.
我们想把它们对航运的威胁降到最低 这你理解吧
I'm sure you can understand our desire to contain this threat to shipping.
理解
I do.
所以 你能否把其他发现贻贝的地点
So if you could send me the information about the other locations
发给我们呢
where the mussels have been found...
我会的
I will.
和未来可能出现的新地点
And any new locations you might hear of.
以及你认为我们应该知道其他信息
As well as any other information you think we should know.
好
Sure.
佐藤先生 我保证不是来惹麻烦的
Mr. Sato, I promise you I didn't come here to cause trouble.
这我很清楚 阿纳瓦克先生
You made that very clear, Mr. Anawak.
就我而言
And on my part,
很抱歉为了一个样本 让您这样
I'm sorry that you felt you needed to do something so rash
大费周章
to get the sample you needed.
在未来 您需要什么我们一定配合
In the future, we'll make sure you get everything you need.
你怎么看 -他有所隐瞒
What do you think? -He's holding back.
他很害怕 -当然
He's afraid. -Clearly.
但也可能是在隐瞒什么
But he could also be hiding something.
新的冰虫 变异贻贝
A new species of ice worms, mutated mussels,
两者都对航运构成了明显威胁
both of which present a clear threat to shipping.
这不可能是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
听说你昨晚挺惨的
Heard you had a rough night.
是啊
Yeah.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
我搞砸了 -常有的事
I screwed up. -It happens.
他们拿枪指着我
They pulled a gun on me.
你闯进了一家把守严密的设施 -就为了几个贻贝
You broke into a secure facility. -Just to get a handful of mussels.
莱昂 仔细想想
Leon, think about it.
你觉得在他们眼里你是谁
What do you think they saw?
是温哥华岛的博士生
A PhD candidate from VI?
还是某个偷东西的土著小孩
Or some First Nations kid looking for something to steal?
你一定要多加小心
You've got to be more careful.
我就该让奥利维埃拉博士派别人去取
I should've told Dr. Oliviera to send someone else.
为什么 -什么为什么
Why? -What do you mean, "why?"
你都说原因了 -我只是让你多加小心
You just told me why. -I told you to be more careful.
这种事你之前没听说吗
That comes as news to you?
当然听过
No...
但出在自己身上是另一回事
But it's different when it happens to you.
我第一次被警♥察♥拿枪指着
First time a cop pulled a gun on me,
吓吐了 吐在他鞋上
I threw up, all over his shoes.
那人恶心坏了 就放了我
The guy was so disgusted, he let me go.
我逃命似的就跑了
I couldn't get away quick enough.
你觉得这里很安全 我理解
You feel safe here, I get it.
周围都是自己人 当然安全
We all do... around our own.
但你要想清楚
But what you're gonna have to figure out is:
谁来决定你如何生活
Who's going to decide how you live your life?
是你 还是那些看低你的人
You? Or the people who wanna keep you small?
拉希姆 我是爸爸
Hey, Rahim, it's Dad.
你妈妈是想打电♥话♥说妹妹生日的事
Your mum tried to call you about your sister's birthday.
我们欢迎你跟麦克斯一起来
We would love to see you and Max there.
保重
Take care.
天啊
Oh God.
再见
See you soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
多多保重
Take care, now.
有人吗
Hello?
我正好路过 看到你回来了
Hey. I was just passing, saw you were back.
想来打个招呼
Thought I'd say hi.
请进
Come in.
好的
Okay.
我应该还有点茶叶
I think I have some tea.
也许还有牛奶 希望没变质
Maybe milk, if it hasn't gone off.
真不错
Sounds lovely.
呃 牛奶还是算了
Whoa. Maybe not.
纯茶就行
I'll take mine black.
选得好
Good choice.
你回来待多久
So how long are you back for?
要看 -要看什么
Depends. -On what?
要看我多久能收拾好考察站的过冬物资
How long it takes me to pack up the station for the winter.
我倒是想帮你一把
Well, I'd offer to give you a hand,
但这会让你收拾得更快 还是算了
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表