剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
最近几周我们都目睹了不该发生的事情
In recent weeks we have all seen things that should not be.
现在依旧在发生
And yet are.
某种东西武器化了海洋来对付我们
Something that has "weaponized" the seas against us.
从在某种程度上说 海洋中正在发生的事情
That what's happening in the sea is in some way
是对我们海洋所做的一切的回应
is a reaction to what we have done to it.
接下来可能是一条非常危险的道路
This could be a very dangerous road to be going down.
我们没时间谨慎了
We don't have time for caution.
这种新的智慧体 我能问一下你们把它称作什么吗
This new intelligence, could I ask what you are calling it?
目前 我习惯称它们为伊尔
For the time being I have taken to calling them: the yrr.
我们收到了相同的信♥号♥♥ 在北冰洋里
We picked up the same signal. In the Artic Ocean.
我不能保证我们能活着回来 所以
I can't guarantee, we will make it back alive, so...
我们捕捉到的声音集中在
The sounds we picked up were concentrated in the Arctic
北极和南极
and the Antarctic.
从逻辑上讲 个人或动物
Logic dictates that a person, or animal,
更有可能从它们最常待的地方发送信息
is more likely to send messages from the places they frequent the most.
我想我们可以对伊尔做同样的假设
And I think we can assume the same for the Yrr.
你是说伊尔有某种意义上的家吗
Are you suggesting that the Yrr have some sort of home?
我认为我们没有足够的信息来做出这样的假设
I don't think we have enough information to make that assumption.
我们可以假设伊尔
We can assume that the Yrr,
就像任何高度进化的海洋物种一样 有某种繁殖地
just like any highly evolved marine species, have a breeding ground.
即使有 也可能不是一个单一的地点
And if they do, it's probably not a single site.
可能有好几个 以确保它们的生存
It's probably several, to ensure their survival.
你认为繁殖地也会在北极或南极
Which you believe would also be in the Arctic or Antarctic?
是的
We do.
如果有繁殖地的话
If there is a breeding ground,
我们预计它需要高环境压力
we expect it would require high ambient pressure
对它们的生物繁殖学至关重要
that would be essential to their reproductive biology.
我猜
My guess,
从我们目前看到的情况来看
from what we've seen here to date,
它至少在5到5.5公里的深处
is that it would be a minimum of five to five-point-five kilometers down.
好吧 查莉 你来
Okay, Charlie. You're up.
由于海冰的减少 北极的几个地区变得
Given the decline in sea ice, several areas in the Arctic have become
更容易从上方进入
more accessible from the world above.
其中一个区域是莫洛伊深渊
One of these areas is the Molloy Deep,
它的深度略深于5.5公里
which is just over five-point-five kilometers in depth,
也是萨曼接收到信♥号♥♥最多的区域之一
and is one of the areas where Sam picked up the most signals.
伊尔可能已经在这些海洋深处生活了数千万年
The Yrr could have been living at these ocean depths
甚至数亿年
for tens, even hundreds of millions of years.
不受干扰 不为人知
Undisturbed and unknown.
你觉得我们应该计划一条到莫洛伊深渊的航线吗
You think we should plot a course to the Molloy Deep?
是的
We do.
冰会散射和吸收声音
The ice tends to scatter and absorb sound.
我们需要做个测试看看我们的设备是否有足够的功率
We need to run a test to see if our equipment is strong enough
穿透冰层
to broadcast through it.
当我们进入北冰洋时 会开始遇到一些冰
We should start seeing some ice when we enter the Arctic Ocean.
到时我们就可以测试
We can run the tests then.
到时候也可以测试一下载人潜水器
We can take the HOV out for a test run at the same time.
在我们遇到这东西之前 最好做好准备
Before we meet this thing, we better be ready for it.
除了对船上所有人进行面谈外
In addition to the interviews with all on board,
你们还会保留书面记录吗
you will be keeping written logs as well?
会的
Yes.
我会在今天结束的时候把所有的面谈记录上传到你的服务器上
And I'll upload all the interviews at the end of the day to your server.
还有船上所有人的近亲信息 紧急联♥系♥方式
Along with the next-of-kin, emergency contact details of all onboard.
我相信他们的家人会很感激的
I'm sure their families will appreciate it.
我会同时上传书面日志
I'll upload the written logs at the same time.
我希望我永远用不到它们 但万一你们回不来
I hope I will never need them, but in the event you don't return...
约翰森博士和所有
The record of Dr. Johanson's mission
参与人员的任务记录必须被好好保存
and all who joined it must be preserved.
因为其中包含的信息 以及我们创造的历史
For the information it contains, and the history we create.
我们在主甲板 引擎室 机库
We have cameras on the main deck, engine room, hangar,
船上任何有活动的地方都安装了摄像头
anywhere on the ship there's activity,
这样我们可以在部署过程中密切关注事态发展
so we can keep an eye on what's going on during deployments,
在出问题之前就能发现
catch any problems before they happen.
如果你想看录像
If you wanna take a look at the footage,
或者你想用在报告里 你得先跟我打报告
if you wanna use it in your reports, you clear it with me.
我会的
I will.
请
Please.
如果你想拍摄船员 得先征得我的同意
If you want to film the crew, you ask me.
你想在船舱 厨房♥里
You want to film in a cabin, the galley,
以及船上其他地方拍摄 先征得我的同意
elsewhere on the ship, you ask me.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们正在规划航向
We're charting the course...
船上的生活都像在鱼缸里一样一览无余
Life on a ship's a fishbowl,
即使没有摄像头记录大家的一举一动
even without cameras poking into everyone's business.
明白吗 -明白
Understood? -Understood.
科菲先生 北纬79度8.8分
Mr. Kofi, seventy-nine degrees, eight-point-one two minutes north,
东经0度49分
zero two degrees forty-nine-point-zero east.
收到 船长 -我就一个问题
Roger that, Captain. -One question.
我什么时候能采访你
When am I getting an interview with you?
我一有时间就可以 -具体是什么时候
As soon as I find a moment. -And when exactly will that be?
也许明天我会找个时间 -那就这么定了
Maybe tomorrow I'll find some time. -I'll hold you to that.
而且要说 是 船长 不是长官 -是 船长
And it's "Yes, Captain," not "sir." -Yes, Captain.
我们确定我们接收到的信♥号♥♥
We established that the signal we picked up
很可能来自一个智慧体
is likely to have come from an "intelligence."
现在面临的挑战是
The challenge now
让它们知道我们能听到它们的声音
is to let them know we can hear them.
如果它们回应了
And, if they respond,
创造出我们可以交流的片段
to create the building blocks by which we can communicate.
但是 考虑到袭击的日益恶化
But, given the increasing severity of the attacks,
我们很有可能在那之前就死了
there's a pretty good chance we'll die before we get to do that.
你能不能试着不要这么 -这么什么
Can you try and be a bit less... -What?
失败主义 -为什么要美化现实
Defeatist? -Why sugarcoat it?
你可以这样说 这项任务并非没有危险
Maybe say something like: "The mission isn't without its dangers
我们正在努力以确保
and we're working incredibly hard to ensure..."
不如你来写台词 我们来念
Why don't you write the lines, and we'll say them for you?
这应该是很自然的啊
It's supposed to be natural.
我就是很自然啊
I was being natural.
我们知道 伊尔以某种方式改变了
We know that the Yrr are somehow altering the morphology
它们进入的动物的形态和行为
and behavior of the species they enter.
我们认为这种现象一定和神经系统有关
We think it must be something to do with the nervous system.
首先我们要做的是分♥析♥被伊尔感染的
First thing we need to do is run an analysis of the nervous tissue
贻贝 鲸鱼 龙虾和螃蟹的神经组织
of the mussels, the whale, the lobsters and crabs infected by the Yrr.
如果你是对的 伊尔就是通过改变
And if you're right, that the Yrr are altering
它们进入的物种来发动攻击是吗
the species they enter to make them attack?
那我们就想办法逆转这个过程
Then we figure out a way to reverse the process.
两年前 我在一艘旧的救援潜艇上进行了潜航器操作训练
I did my underwater vehicle training two years ago, on an old rescue sub.
基本原理是一样的 这一个只是更花哨一点
Fundamentals are the same, this one just has a few more bells and whistles,
来自三船企业的好心资助
courtesy of Mifune Enterprises.
为什么是你 -为什么我什么
So why you? -Why me what?
为什么是你来拍
Why do you get to make the movie?
我自愿来的
I volunteered.
就跟你说一声 我左侧脸比较好看
So you know, I look better from the left.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
我们能回到正题吗
Can we get back to this?
看看厨房♥里还有没有剩菜
See if there's any leftovers in the galley.
当然 我马上下去
Sure, I'll head down below.
我去看看 -谢谢
I'll take a look. -Thanks.
那是什么
What's that?
工程部 为什么突然电涌
Engineering, what's with the PS?
发电机输出正常 供电似乎没问题
Generator output shows okay. Supplies all look fine.
双语合并 调轴 封装 by Q66 特效 校订 nbyaya
利库要来吗
Is Riku coming?
他有点不舒服
He's a little under the weather.
塞西尔给了他一些药控制晕船
Cécile's given him something to calm his stomach.
你会习惯的 不过需要点时间
You get used to the rolling sensation. Takes time though.
你还好吗 -我吗
You're okay? -Me?
我没事 铁打的肠胃
I'm fine. Iron stomach.
我上高中的时候 我在一个日本主题公园打工
When I was in high school, I worked in a Japanese theme park.
工资不高 但游乐项目是免费的
The money was not great, but the rides were free.
我明白了 如果我想玩
And I learned if I wanted to have any fun,
我就得克服晕船晕车
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表