剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
You are merely speculating that it could worsen.
对吗 -可是
Right? -But...
我研究病原体这么多年了
In all the years I've been investigating pathogens,
这是迄今发现的最致命的菌株
this is the most deadly ever discovered.
要说这多年我学会了什么
And if we have learned anything in recent years,
那就是 如果不能快刀斩乱麻
it's that the consequences of not acting quickly,
将面临灾难性的后果
decisively, can be fatal.
不管你是真正当选还是提名任命
And I would not want to be the person, elected or appointed,
你都应该听从专家意见
who didn't listen to the experts this time around.
你好 -伊莎贝尔
Hello? -Isabelle?
是 -亲 你怎么没给我打电♥话♥
Yes? -Why didn't you call, sweetie?
我打过20了次 但这破地方没信♥号♥♥
I tried 20 times. Not my fault there's no signal in this dump.
我很担心你们
I was worried.
我们挺好的 别担心 -路易如何
We're okay. Don't worry. -How's Louis?
很惆怅 因为老爸让他做作业
Not happy, because Dad is making him do schoolwork.
他们吵个不停 跟平常一样
They're arguing, as usual.
不错 看来一切安好
Good. Sounds like everything is okay.
别告诉他们是我说的
Don't tell them I said that.
别担心
Don't worry.
你什么时候过来
When are you coming?
不知道 宝贝 但我现在走不开 也不可能走开
I don't know, hon. All I know is I can't leave right now. It's impossible.
那边情况恶化了 -是啊
Because it's getting worse? -Yes.
但只要大家都不接触水
As long as nobody touches the water,
我们就能挺过来
we will get through this.
还要持续多久
How long will it go on?
不知道 我们也想努力给出答案
I don't know. That's what we're trying to figure out.
我爱你 伊莎贝尔
I love you, Isabelle.
我也爱你
I love you too.
高度仪测到海床了 船长
Altimeter is picking up the seabed, Captain.
你想检查一下
You wanna check these over?
确定我们的坐标正确吗
Make sure we have the right coordinates?
没问题 开始吧
Yeah, good to go.
行驶到北纬67度30分
Take us down to six-seven point three-zero north,
东经日度65分
eight point six-five east.
然后沿坡向下走 角度为3-2-2
And then head downslope, bearing three-two-two degrees
向北纬67度3分
to six-seven point three-one north,
东经8度点63分滑动
eight point six-three east.
接近目标航路点 北纬67'31
Approaching target waypoint at six-seven point three-one north,
东经8'63
eight point six-three east.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
霍夫斯塔德几周前派船来过了
Hovedstad had a ship in this area the last couple of weeks.
是的
Yeah.
你们现在知道原因了
And now you know why.
你知道这事吗
You knew?
不知道 但是我
No, no. But I...
我怀疑过
I suspected.
怎么会怀疑
How?
佐藤
Sato.
佐藤
Sato?
三船认识一家
Mifune knows a shareholder in a company
制♥造♥海底采矿设备的公♥司♥股东
that manufactures seabed mining equipment.
霍夫斯塔德向他们订购了设备 以便测试
Hovedstad ordered its equipment so they could test it.
霍夫斯塔德的许可证仅能用于石油和天然气水合物的勘探
Hovedstad's permit is for exploration of oil and gas hydrates.
也包括管道铺设 -石油和天然气管道
Its permit includes pipe laying. -For oil and gas.
不 但他们做了什么 你都看到了
No, no. You saw what they did!
面目全非 全都死了
Everything is torn up. Everything is dead!
自己看看 你觉得这像在铺设管道吗
As far as the eye can see. Does that look like pipe-laying to you?
不 当然不是
No, of course not!
你为什么不告诉我 -因为我需要一个答案
And why didn't you tell me? -Because I needed to know.
你怀疑我骗你吗 -对
If I had been lying to you? -Yeah.
我怕你撒谎 怕你阻止我回到这里
I was afraid that you'd try to stop me from coming back out here if you had.
你真觉得我会让这种事发生
You really think I'd let something like that happen?
对刚才的情况置之不顾吗
That I'd knowingly turn my back on what we just saw?
反正也不是第一次了 -你怎么能这样
It wouldn't be the first time. -Oh, how dare you...
什么
What?
什么
What?
不 不相信你吗
Not... not... Not trust you?
以为自己不会被你骗进以这种科研为名的任务
Not think you'd drag me into this charade of a research mission,
再一次被人利用吗
only to be taken advantage of, again?
你还想让我道歉多少次
How many times do you want me to apologize for that?
一次 两次
Once? Twice?
一百次
A hundred times?
我都道歉过无数次了 -所以我就该
God knows it's been more. -So I should just...
我就该一笔勾销
Well, I should just let it go then, huh?
假装什么都没发生过
Pretend that it never happened?
但那都是多久的事了
We were different people back then.
我以为我们早就该一忘了吗
I don't know, I guess I thought we'd... -Forget?
翻篇了
Moved on!
是啊 我也以为
Yeah, well, so did I.
哎
Yeah.
怎么说呢 我觉得蒂娜并不知情
For what it's worth, I don't think Tina knew.
她怎么会不知道
How could she not?
该许可证允许在铺设石油和天然气管道前
The permit includes installation technology for preparing the seabed.
进行海床的准备工作
For burying pipelines for oil and gas,
但需要使用与挖掘大♥陆♥坡沉积物相同的
which is done with the same trenching tools they use
工具来完成
to mine the sediment on the continental slopes.
我看过他们的许可证了西格尔
I read the permits, Sigur.
不刻意去找的话 这条很难看到
Unless you were looking for it, it would have been easy to miss.
如果你把这件事公之于众
And if you go public with the story,
他们会声称许可证也适用于挖掘测试
they'll find some way to claim the permits cover the mining tests as well.
如果站不住脚 他们会推个人出去背黑锅
And if they can't, they'll find someone to blame,
一个他们认为可以牺牲的人
someone Hovedstad decides is expendable.
很可能是蒂娜 -蒂娜
It could very well be Tina. -Tina?
她推荐了你
She recommended you.
她说服了霍夫斯塔德让你加入
She convinced Hovedstad to bring you in.
还有谁更适合比她来背黑锅呢
If they want to throw someone to the wolves, who better?
好吧
Alright.
我该怎么做
So what do I do?
同样的问题 我也一次次地问自己
I don't know how many times I've asked that same question.
每次看到不公 我都能想出各种理由
All the different reasons I came up with
袖手旁观 什么都不做
not to do something when I saw something wrong.
拉希姆和其他年轻人说得对
Rahim and the other young ones are right.
我们做得还不够
We didn't do enough.
我们一腔热血地写论文 写报告
We wrote papers and reports for all the right causes,
然后呢
and then?
我们扭头离开
We walked away.
我们放弃了真正的使命
And we left the real work,
把艰难的任务交给别人
the hard work, to others.
是啊
Yeah.
但你在决定之前 应该跟蒂娜谈谈
But before you decide anything, you should talk to Tina.
我试试吧
I'll try.
但我说了很多狠话 -那就道歉
But after what I said... -Apologize.
道歉
Apologize?
好吧 哪有你说的这么简单
Yeah. Sounds so easy when you say it.
越是困难 她越有可能接受
The harder it is, the more likely she is to accept it.
这批螃蟹在首次登陆南非之后
After first coming ashore in South Africa,
又在里约热内卢
the crabs have made landfall in Rio de Janeiro,
冲绳 孟买♥♥和丹吉尔出现
Okinawa, Mumbai and Tangier.
由于海水温度上升 螃蟹入侵
Invasions of crabs have become increasingly common
变得越来越普遍
due to rising sea temperatures.
但这种规模的入侵前所未见
But attacks of this scale are unprecedented.
原来不光我们发现了这种贻贝
Turns out we weren't the only ones who came across the new mussel.
右边的贻贝发现于马达加斯加的托马斯那港
The mussel on the right was found in Madagascar, at the harbor in Toamasina.
旁边的这个发现于巴拉圭亚松森
The one next to it in Asunción, Paraguay.
这个发现于乌干达的维多利亚湖
And this one in Lake Victoria, Uganda.
实验室对四类贻贝的DNA进行了测序
The lab sequenced the DNA of all four.
发现基因条码序列相同
They have the same genetic barcode sequence.
在同一时间不同地点
What are the chances of finding a new species
同时发现新物种的几率有多大
in so many different places at the same time?
我反正从没见过
I can't think of a single instance.
还有一件事
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表