剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
来吧 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
万查科秘鲁
南太平洋
海洋生物学研究所
苏格兰
基尔 德国
礁岩上怎么样
How's the Rock?
到处是老鼠
Full of mice.
再坚持几周 -这里冷得要死
It's only for a few weeks. -And it's freezing.
莱曼教授怎么样
How's Professor Lehmann?
心情如何
Good mood, bad mood?
取决于她跟谁讲话 -不用跟我讲话 她心情好多了吧
Depends who she's talking to. -Probably better that it's not me, then.
所以是我打给你 而不是她
Which is why I'm calling, not her.
所以 那边怎么样
So what's up?
她刚修改了想绘制的海洋区域
She just revised the section of the seabed she wants mapped.
我把细节发给你 -好的
I'll send you the new specs. -Okay.
怎么了
What?
她想要水下潜航器在水下25米处的读数
She wants readings with the AUV running at 25 meters above the seafloor,
之前都是10米的
before it runs at ten.
拉希姆 那得有几百公里呢
Rahim, that's hundreds of kilometers.
我知道 -我整个夏天都会困在这
I know. -I'll be stuck here all summer!
我知道 为什么一定要从25米开始
I know. -Why do I have to start at 25 meters?
这样潜航器不会搁浅
So you don't run the AUV aground.
就像 -上次那样 我知道
Like you did... -Last time, I know.
这次别偷懒了 好吗
So no short-cuts, okay?
查莉
Charlie!
我们昨晚好想你 -昨晚吗
We missed you last night! -Last night?
你凌晨五点还给我发了一条乱七八糟的短♥信♥
I have a very sloppy text from you at five this morning.
你昨晚都没睡觉吧
Did you even go to bed?
飞机上再睡
I can sleep on the flight.
需要我帮你带什么吗 -从哪儿说起呢
Anything you need? -Where do I start?
想到什么就告诉我
If you think of anything, let me know.
出异常了 我得去看看
Something strange is happening, I've got to go.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Shit.
温哥华岛 加拿大
北太平洋
我们推测 它是一小时前被冲上海岸的
Best we can figure, it washed up on the beach an hour ago.
也就是涨潮时间
Came in with the high tide.
遛狗人发现时
A dog walker spotted it.
说它已死亡
Said it was already dead.
是他
He.
什么 -这是条雄性鲸鱼
What? -He's a male.
他每年都随种群迁徙到温哥华岛
Was part of a pod that migrated to Vancouver Island every year.
但上次走后就没见过他了
Haven't seen him since last season.
风向为北 西北风
Wind direction is north, north-westerly.
他死了不超过2个小时 或许3个
He's not been dead much more than two, maybe three hours.
因此他的死亡地应该 -是莫里湾
So that would put him about... -Murray Cove.
去他们那边问问吧
Let's see what they have to say.
先隔离这个区域 研究所会派人来清理
Can you cordon this off? Someone from the Institute will be down to cover him.
你觉得这是咬痕吗
You think they're bite marks?
谁会咬虎鲸呢
What's gonna bite an orca?
莱昂 -还好吗 基德
Leon. -How are you, Kit?
杰克 -基德
Jack. -Kit.
好久不见 -是很久了
It's been a while. -Too long.
好久不见 -是很久了
好久不见 -是很久了
-It's been a while. -Too long.
好久不见 -是很久了
It's been a while. -Too long.
你听说今早一头虎鲸被
Kit, did you hear anything about the orca
冲上海滩的事了吗
that washed up on the beach this morning?
先帮我收尾 我马上回来
Finish up for me, I'll be back in a minute.
听说了
Yeah.
我给你看个东西
I'll show you something.
你是说这是虎鲸咬的
You're saying an orca did this?
我问过船员了 事故发生在今晨
I spoke to the guys. It happened early hours this morning.
鲸群接近过船几次
Swam close to the boat a couple times.
船员一开始以为只是好奇 可它攻击性越来越强
They thought it was just being curious until it started to get aggressive.
他们试过把它赶去一边 它并不罢休
They tried to push it aside, but it just kept coming,
疯狂地撞向船舷
smashing into the side of the boat, acting all crazy.
这种小船要是被那种大鲸撞一下
A whale that big, in a boat this size?
船员别无选择 只好操起镰刀和刀叉反击
They had no choice but to fight back with billhooks, blades.
有什么用什么 -没得选吗
Anything that came to hand. -No choice?
你真觉得他们会为了几条鱼跟虎鲸干架
Do you really think they'd fight an orca for a few fish?
渔获量逐年减少
Catches are dropping off.
任何动物 只要挡了人的财路
Put an animal between a man and the object of his attention
你会惊讶于人的选择
and you'd be surprised what he'll do.
这里没人想看到虎鲸受伤
Nobody around here would want to see an orca hurt.
既然他们说是鲸伤人
If the guys say it attacked,
那就是了
then it did.
我得回去了
I gotta get back.
回头见 莱昂 -回头见
I'll see you around, Leon. -See you around.
查莉
Charlie!
欢迎来到礁岩岛
Welcome to the Rock.
你能待多久 -不能久留
How long can you stay? -We can't.
我们今晚之前就得登上朱诺号♥ 乘直升机返回基地
We have to get to the Juno and the chopper back to base by tonight.
你俩能帮我一下吗
Can you guys give me a hand here?
见到你也很高兴 托马斯
Nice to see you too, Tomas.
出什么事了 -不知道
What happened? -No idea.
潜航器丢失推进力 我把它捡回来了
It lost propulsion. I picked it up and brought it back.
隔热层好像被融掉
The insulation looks like it's melted.
发射前检查过吗 -当然
You checked it before you launched it? -Of course I checked it.
没发现磨损或电线松动吗
There were no frayed or loose wires?
潜航器发射前的检查事项我都懂 托马斯
I know how to run a pre-launch check on an AUV, Tomas.
那这个又作何解释
Then how do you explain this?
解释不了 我说过了 推进力丢失
I can't. I told you, it just lost propulsion.
确定不是你造成的吗
Are you sure you didn't cause it?
他在说什么 -我说她在粉饰失误
What's he saying? -I'm saying she's covering her ass.
零件放着我来吧 -我来
Just leave the parts, okay? I'll do it. -I'll do it, yeah?
要是再被你烧坏一个 遭殃的就是我
If you burn out another one, it's my ass on the line.
你打算何时出海
So when do you sail?
明天 从胡萨维克
Tomorrow, from Húsavík.
能离开实验室 来田野透透气也蛮好的
It'll be good to get out of the lab. Spend some time in the field.
会很棒的
It'll be great.
真希望你也一起来
I wish you were coming.
错过这一切吗
And miss all this?
你的工作很重要
Work is important, you know.
重要的是潜航器数据收集
The data the AUVs collect is important.
但操作潜航器是大一新生干的活
But operating them is a job for a first-year student.
我被发配来这的原因众所周知
We both know why I'm here.
我会尽职尽责 遵守规则 将功赎过
I'll do the job, stick to the rules, and all will be forgiven.
下次见咯
Until next time.
嗨
Hi.
威士忌 -我们多的是
A whiskey. -We have a lot of that.
有偏好的牌子吗
Any one in particular?
来瓶好的 -麦克纳利永远都不会错
A good one. -Can't go wrong with a MacNally.
可以
Sure.
来两杯 艾欧娜
Make it two, Iona.
所以你做了什么
So what did you do, then?
你说什么
Sorry?
去年夏天站上那家伙
The guy here last summer, up at the station...
斯特凡吗
Stefan?
就是他 -他怎么了
That's the one. -What about him?
他告诉我 他在德国引发了火灾
He told me, back in Germany, he started a fire.
差点把实验室烧掉
Aye, almost burnt the lab down.
先说清楚 我可没引发火灾
I didn't start a fire, if that's what you're asking.
那你做了什么
So what was it then?
以自己作风行事
I like doing things my own way.
你老板对此反应如何
How does that go down with your bosses?
我的导师吗
Faculty advisor.
挺生气的
Not well.
所以你不惹他生气的时候 都干些什么呢
So when you're not getting up their noses, what do you do?
忙着博士毕业
Trying to finish my PhD.
学什么的
In...?
不想让你无聊
I don't want to bore you.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表