剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
它进入了供水系统
It's in the water system.
要让他们离海岸和水源越远越好
We need to get them away from the coast, from the water.
他们找到朱诺号♥了 查莉
They found the Juno, Charlie.
船沉时 所有人都在船上
Everyone was still on board, when she went down.
我要过去
I'm coming.
这是其他几起袭击的地点
These are the locations of the other attacks.
这是它们的迁徙路线
This is the migration route.
所有的袭击都发生在这条路线上
All the attacks are happening along it.
你打给我只是为了工作需要吗
So, when you called me... was it just about work?
我知道你们是好朋友 所以如果看不了这个
I know you were all very close, so if you'd rather not watch...
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know, what happened.
肯顿海上
南非
丽丽
Lili.
你选张牌 -你所有的花招我都知道
Pick a card. -I know all your card tricks.
我学了个新的
I got a new one.
为你学的
For you.
天 你真是傻帽儿
C'mon. You're an idiot.
一个喜欢你的傻帽儿
An idiot who likes you.
别逗了
Very funny.
我很小就喜欢上你了
Ever since we were kids.
你从没告诉过我
You never said...
这就在告诉你
I'm saying it now.
我也喜欢你
Me too.
就是只螃蟹
It's just a crab.
它们还挺喜欢你
They like you.
米苏里
Mesuli...
丽丽 快跑
Run, Lili! Run!
发动啊
Come on!
双语合并 调轴 封装 by Q66 特效 校订 nbyaya
他们的痛苦很快就结束了
It would've happened fast,
在那么冷的水里
in water that cold.
不管他们是在甲板上 还是在船舱
Whether they were on deck or below.
船沉得多快都无所谓 淹死是个缓慢的过程
It doesn't matter how fast it happens. Nobody drowns quickly.
首先是大脑 惊慌失措
Your mind panics first,
急于处理眼前的危险
trying to process what's happening.
各种感官超速运转
Your senses in overdrive.
然后 恐惧袭来
And then, fear...
你以为不可能发生的事 就在你面前上演
You think it can't be happening. And then you realize it is happening.
你试图抗争 试图阻止
You try to fight it, try to stop it,
尽管你完全处在下风
even though you have no power over it.
时间慢到以秒来记
Seconds slow down to...
而不是分钟
not minutes...
慢到一片虚无 不复存在
to nothing, time no longer exists...
你开始祈祷
You pray.
不知向谁
To something...
向任何人祈祷
Anything. And maybe...
也许会有人听
Maybe something listens.
也许没有
But maybe it doesn't.
无论如何 痛苦都不会转瞬即逝
No matter what, it's not fast.
而是成为永恒
It's an eternity.
搜寻工作仍在进行中
The recovery effort is still underway.
我们希望能寻回遗骸
We're hoping to bring them back.
他们所有人
All of them.
但并不容易
But it's not easy.
我只能说 我们在竭尽全力
All I can say right now is that we are trying
把不可能变为可能
to do everything to make that possible.
当然
Of course.
我知道
I know that.
但我想告诉您
But I want you to know that
您女儿是我有幸教过的
your daughter was one of the brightest students
最聪明的学生之一
I had the pleasure of teaching.
保重
Goodbye.
莱曼教授
Professor Lehmann?
我要回站里准备过冬物资了
I'm heading back to pack up the station for the winter.
我想跟您道个别
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我知道 此时此刻你一定很煎熬
I know how difficult this is for you.
这种事会铭刻在我们心头
These things mark us.
伴随我们一生
They stay with us.
改变我们看世界的方式
Change the way we see the world.
查莉
Charlie.
走出去
Get out there.
不要封闭自我
Don't hide.
我们的救赎是他人 是他人的支持
What helps is other people. Their support.
到了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
我会的
I will.
目前并没有已知的生物
There are no known sources of bioluminescence
能产生我们所见的那种持续光
capable of creating a sustained glow like the one we saw.
虽然有些夜光藻 能照耀整个海湾
We've seen bioluminescent plankton change the color of entire bays.
但也只是在海面上 -是的
At the surface, yes.
达不到那个探测器的深度
But not as deep as that pod dove.
那种声音呢 你之前听过吗
What about that sound? Ever hear anything like that before?
没有
Nope.
会是失真之后的鲸鱼叫吗
Could it be a distorted whale call?
与鲸鱼的叫声结构类似
It has similar structural characteristics to whale song:
重复 刚硬
repetitive, rigid.
但不是我熟悉的那种声音
But I've never heard one like that before.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
但你看着有话要说
Sounds like you have something to say.
政♥府♥在冷战时期时 测试过各种武器
Back in the Cold War, the government was testing all kinds of weapons:
飞机 直升机 飞弹
planes, helicopters, flying bombs.
但如何能够掩人耳目呢
So what do they do to keep people from finding out?
他们会故意泄露关于不明飞行物的秘密档案
They leak "confidential" memos about UFOs in America.
让大家以为是外星人
The public becomes obsessed with aliens,
逃过公众对政♥府♥在光天化日下
never stopping to think that maybe their government is doing practice runs
进行军事演习的猜测
right in front of them.
目的是让这些战争机器做好准备
Prepping war machines before they fly over
随时将某个大洋之外的地方夷为平地
some far part of the world and wipe them off the map.
重点是
The point is,
有时候 你必须对这些事加以质疑
sometimes you have to question these things.
如果不质疑 就中了他们的圈套
Because you better believe they're expecting you not to.
有人死掉了 杰克
People died, Jack.
活生生的人
Real people died.
你认识的人
People you know.
而你却坐在这里 告诉我什么
And you're sitting here, telling me what, exactly?
是军方干的
That the military did this?
是军方指挥鲸鱼攻击旅游船和拖船
That the government got whales to attack tourist boats and tugs?
我没想告诉你什么
I'm not telling you anything.
我只想说 有时表象之下 暗潮汹涌
All I'm saying is that sometimes, something is going on.
目前的证据表明
The evidence to date suggests
该病菌仅在污染的食物和饮用水中传播
transmission is limited to contaminated food and drinking water,
也有人传人的可能
possibly person-to-person contact.
会通过空气传播吗 -似乎没发现
Is it airborne? -It doesn't seem to be, no.
细菌对药物有反应吗
Does it respond to drugs?
所有对抗菌株的有效药都试过了
We've tried every drug known to work against previous strains:
四环素 第三代头孢菌素 亚胺培南
tetracycline, third-generation cephalosporins, imipenem.
毫无效果
Nothing works.
目前而言 唯一可行的办法就是遏制
For the moment, the only course of action is containment.
你们应该警告公众 不要饮用 浸泡
You should put out a warning against drinking, washing,
或以任何形式接触
having any contact whatsoever
未经煮沸或非瓶装的水
with any water which is not boiled or bottled.
并暂停大西洋沿岸的一切捕鱼活动
And all fishing off the Atlantic Coast should also be suspended.
格拉纳利博士 抱歉
Dr. Granelli, I'm sorry,
你知道自己在要求什么吗
but do you understand what you are asking for?
你知道这种措施会对该地区造成什么样的破坏吗
The disruption to the region such a measure will cause?
会如何影响经济吗
The economic impact?
如果这种创伤弧菌持续污染供水系统
If this strain of Vibrio vulfinicus continues to contaminate water systems,
造成的经济影响会更严重
the economic impact will be far more severe.
好吧 不过罗奇博士
Yes, but, Dr. Roche,
你也无法肯定情况一定会恶化
you do not know for certain the situation will worsen.
恶化也只是你的猜测
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表