剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表
霍夫斯塔德能源
卑尔根 挪威
所以 我们该拿它们怎么办
So what should we do about them?
什么怎么办
Do about them?
你的蠕虫 我们该怎么办
Your worms. What do we do about them?
你们要在
You proceed,
挪威♥海♥底油气作业
under Norway's rules for ecological impact
对生态影响规定下作业
on seabed oil and gas operations.
约翰森博士 我们想问的是
What we're asking, Dr. Johanson,
我们能做些什么 加快这个进程吗
is if there is anything we can do to expedite the process?
我想你们是打算按规矩行事
Well, assuming that you want to do this by the book...
我向约翰森博士保证过 应该如此
Which I assured Dr. Johanson we do.
你们是否停止作业 取决于
Whether or not you need to cease operating
这个物种的分布范围
depends on how widespread the species is.
如果它的分布区域
If it's distributed over a much larger area
比你们作业干扰的区域还要广
than the area disturbed by the operation,
那么就没有危及生物多样性的危险
then I see no major risk for biodiversity loss.
你们当然可以继续作业
And so you proceed. It's not a problem.
然而 如果不是
However, if it isn't,
那你就得停止作业
then you have to stop.
所以我们得回去再做次检测
Which is why we need to go back and have another look.
确定扩散范围 对沉积物样本再次取样
See how far they've spread, take some more sediment samples.
但看上去 你的蠕虫对自己的伤害
It seems like your worms are doing far more harm to themselves
远远大于我们对它造成的伤害
than anything we could do to them.
艾伦 我无意阻止你
Aaren, I'm not trying to stop you.
只想完成你雇我做的工作
I'm trying to do the job you hired me to do.
也就是确保我们
Which is to make sure we do things
以最环保的方式开♥发♥
in the most environmentally responsible way possible.
我问过阿尔班船长了
I spoke to Captain Alban.
如有需要 船我们可以再租一到两周
We can charter the Thorvaldson for another week, two, if we need it.
我们越早回去
The sooner we get back out there,
就能越早确定问题的严重程度
the sooner we'll know the extent of the problem.
好的 艾伦 我希望你和他们一起去
Fine. And Aaren, I want you to go with them.
乐意至极
Happy to.
相信你们不会拒绝帮手的
I'm sure you can use an extra pair of hands.
当然
Always.
是啊 很期待跟您一同共事
Yeah, well, I'm just looking forward to the pleasure of your company.
艾伦还是之前那副嘴脸 -甚至更糟
Aaren is exactly how I remember him. -I would argue worse.
那艾丽卡呢
Yeah. -And Erika?
她有进步 -什么有进步
Well, she's better. -At what?
更会顾左右而言他了
Saying something without actually saying anything.
要我载你一程吗
So, do you need a ride?
我有人来接了 谢谢
I have one, thanks.
好吧 那就
Yeah, okay. So...
在海上见吧
I'll just see you out there, then.
好的 -好
Yeah. -Yeah.
海上见 -当然
See you back out there. -Sure.
顺利吗 -顺利
Did it go well? -Yes.
今天还有谁没来吗
Did anyone else not show up today?
一个学徒工 -你有他的消息吗
One of the apprentices. -Did you hear from them?
你有他的地址吗 我想去看看
Do you have the address? I will go check on them.
在我的办公室 -好的
Yes. In my office. -Okay.
能帮我复印一份
Can you also make me a copy
你们昨晚的客人预定单吗
of your reservation list from last night, please?
看是否有人生病
So I can check if anybody else got sick.
肯定是龙虾的缘故 -龙虾吗
Must have been the lobster. -The lobster?
对 大厨布克隆在准备龙虾的时候
Yeah, the chef, Monsieur Bouquillon, he was preparing it and it...
什么
What?
它就爆开了
It just burst.
龙虾怎么处理了
What happened to the lobster?
吉尔伯托把案板打扫干净
Gilberto, he started to clean up the mess.
然后学徒工阿莱娜 扔掉了龙虾
And then the apprentice, Alaina, she threw it away.
丢在哪里了
Where?
垃圾处理机
Down the waste disposal.
吉尔伯托 他是不是
Gilberto, is he...
有人会照顾好他的 我保证
He's in good hands. I promise.
输氧 肾上腺素
Oxygen, adrenaline, now!
按住 按住他
Hold him down! Hold him down!
阿莱娜
Alaina?
有人在家吗
Anybody there?
谁 -塞西尔 你在哪里
Yes? -Cécile, where are you?
学徒工的公♥寓♥
The apprentice's flat.
米格尔·吉尔伯托刚刚去世了
We just lost Miguel Gilberto.
塞西尔
Cécile?
塞西尔 你在吗
Cécile, are you there?
莱昂·安瓦克 温哥华岛海洋学院
Leon Anawak. Vancouver Island Marine Institute.
我是来找克莱夫·罗伯茨的
Here to see Clive Roberts.
让他过去
Let him through.
十八天前还一切正常
Eighteen days ago, everything in order.
昨天进入了加拿大水域
Entered Canadian waters yesterday.
也没发现异常
Nothing unusual.
然后 我就无法控制了
Then, I can't control.
我试图掌舵 但没有反应
No response when I try to steer.
是失去电力了吗
You lost power?
不是 有电
No, no, we have power.
是舵坏了
Rudder not working.
卡住了
Jammed.
拖船带着缆绳开了过来
Tugboats came, attached cables.
我看见水下有个影子
I saw a shadow underwater,
向我们和拖船快速驶来
coming fast toward us and the tugboats.
影子越来越近
The shadow got closer.
然后沉了下去
And then it went down.
消失了
Disappeared.
然后 又从水里
And... then it came up.
冒了出来
Out of the water.
是一头座头鲸
A humpback whale
砸向了拖船
landed onto the tugboat.
接着 第二头座头鲸砸在另一艘拖船上
And a second humpback landed onto another tugboat.
还有其他鲸鱼吗 有幼崽吗 小鱼呢
You seen any other whales? Any calves, any small ones?
没有
No, no.
只有两头大的
Just two big ones.
你为什么问有没有幼崽
Why did you ask about the calves?
鲸鱼会为了保护幼崽攻击船只
Whales have been known to attack ships to protect their young.
或是在交♥配♥时节
Or when they're mating.
但它们不在这片水域交♥配♥
But they don't mate in these waters.
此类事件在其他沿海地区
We've been hearing reports of other incidents
包括美国也有报告
up the coast and in the States, too.
引起了很大♥麻♥烦
It's causing hell for all of us.
多艘船在回撤候港
Ships backed up, waiting to dock.
我们正在争取批准
We're trying to get the go-ahead
让一些货轮改道鲁珀特王子港
to reroute some freighters to Prince Rupert.
难怪舵会卡住 我从没见过这么多贻贝
No wonder the rudder was jammed. Never seen this many mussels.
中村船长说离开东京时 船体很干净
Captain Nakamura told me the hull was clean when they sailed from Tokyo.
你介不介意我
Mind if I...
反正我们还有很多
We've got plenty to spare.
很好 下降
Okay, let it down.
慢一点
Slowly.
再降
Little more.
嗨。-嘿。
Hi. -Hey.
七零一十四米
Seven-one-four meters.
它们变大了
They're bigger.
大得多了
They're much bigger.
数量也更多
And there's more of them.
准备就绪队长
Ready to deploy, captain.
什么 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
采岩机钻穿了海床
Corer's broken through.
天啊
Oh my God!
出什么事了
What happened?
我这就去船舶驾驶台
I'll be on the bridge.
采岩机钻穿海床时
When the corer punched through the seabed,
会释放出地下的甲烷
it released the methane trapped beneath.
剧集 | 种群(2023) | 导航列表