剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Something I said?
我说错话了吗?
You're a good boy, Arthur. Coming to visit me.
你是个好孩子 亚瑟 还来看我 我们是老交情了嘛
We go back a ways. You made a mean PB & J.
你做的 花生酱果酱三明治很好吃
After what my son did to you.
我儿子这样对你
Oh, how can I look you in the face?
我儿子这样对你
Tony?
东尼?
What did he do now?
他做了什么了?
You don't blame him for setting the fire?
你不怪他放火?
Well, you're a bigger man than some.
你真是宽宏大量
Well, we should all be grateful...
没有人被烧死
...that nobody was incinerated to death.
我们大家都该感激
Altieri's wake is tonight.
今晚是吉米的守灵夜
I phoned in a bomb scare.
我打了电♥话♥去恐吓说有炸♥弹♥
See, now that's over the top.
这太过分了
Junior and Mikey took out the hit. Start things moving.
暗♥杀♥我的幕后主使者 一定是我伯伯和麦奇 开始动手
Not like we didn't know.
我们早知道了
How did you find out for sure? No room for interpretation.
但你是怎么确定的? 这没有解释的空间
Minchia.
该死
I'm sorry. Your own uncle.
我替你难过 自己的伯伯居然下此毒手
Well, let's do it right.
我们把事情办好
Act normal, plan things out. Make no mistakes.
和平常一样 把事情计划好 不要出岔子
If I'm your uncle, I gotta finish what I started.
如果我是你伯伯 一定不会半途而废
He could strike first.
他可能先动手
And he won't use Boyz II Men this time, he'll go with who he knows.
他这次不会用 大人小孩双拍档了 他会用熟人
Chucky Signore. No, Mikey's now too high up.
恰奇 麦奇 现在地位太高了
Chucky's gotta disappear without setting off alarms.
所以恰奇必须悄悄失踪
I just passed my Coast Guard test.
我刚通过海岸防卫队考试
T, anything else?
东尼 还有呢?
My ear hurts.
我耳朵痛
Here, one of mine.
来吃一颗我的药
It'll help you sleep.
可以帮助睡眠
What kind of person can I be, where his own mother wants him dead?
我到底是什么人? 自己的老妈要我的命
The problem is not with you.
问题不在你
That woman is a peculiar duck. She always has been.
那女人是个怪人 她一向如此
That's not the point.
对 但这不是重点
And she's gotten worse with age.
而且她越老越糟糕
You think my mother didn't warn me?
你以为结婚时我妈没警告我?
Don't start with that again.
拜托你不要又来了
Your sisters left so young, you'd think there were contracts on them.
你两个姊妹早早离开纽泽西 好像怕被人给宰了
I know.
我知道
But you were different.
可是你不一样
You tried to make it work.
你努力维系母子关系
Two pricks with 9mms.
两个拿点90手♥枪♥的混♥蛋♥
My self-esteem is nonexistent right now.
我的自尊已经没有了
I could kill her...
我可以杀了她
...with these two hands.
就用这两只手
The next time I see her--
下次见到她我会...
You'll play the concerned daughter-in-law, even-keeled.
下次见到她我会...
For the sake of the business. Fuck the business.
为了大局着想 去他的大局
And let me tell you, dollars to doughnuts...
我告诉你 东尼
...this Alzheimer's thing is an act so she can't be called on her shit.
我跟你打赌 她的老人痴呆症是装的 这样才不会被逮到
Uncle Jun and I had our problems with the business...
伯伯和我在生意方面是有问题
...but I never should've razzed him about eating pussy.
但我不该拿口♥交♥的事嘲笑他
This whole war could've been averted.
这些纷争本来可以避免的
Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.
都是口♥交♥和精神病惹的祸
You had to see a shrink because of the mother you had.
就是因为有这种母亲 你才要看心理医生
When I look at the guys now, all I feel is humiliation.
现在我看到那些兄弟 只觉得非常可耻
I'll take care of my uncle...
我会料理伯伯
...and I'll take care of Mikey P, and I'll get some satisfaction.
也会料理麦奇 这样我会高兴一点
But inside...
不过我心里...
...I'll know.
我自己明白
Relax! What are you doing here?
别紧张 你怎么到这里来了?
Putting The Stugots in the marina next door.
把船停到隔壁的停泊港
Look at this baby I caught off the point here.
看我在这个码头边钓到的鱼
Just wait a minute!
等一下...
Oh, no! No!
不 等一下
Look, I need to talk to you! No!
不 我有话要跟你说 不要
Come on!
拜托你
I'm dialing 911...
我要打119
...because you've given me no choice.
因为你让我别无选择
Come on!
别这样
If anything happens, they're gonna hear everything!
万一我有个三长两短 他们都会听到
We'll go down to a coffee shop, there's plenty of people around!
好 我们可以找个咖啡厅聊 那里的人很多
Emergency services. May I help you?
急救专线
Let me talk to you!
让我跟你谈谈
Do I have your word that I'm in no physical danger?
你能保证不会伤害我?
I'm humbled that you would take my word, yes.
你相信我的保证 我就感激不尽了
What?!
什么?
Yes, you got my word!
老天 我向你保证
Emergency services, state the nature of your emergency. Hello, hello?
紧急专线 有什么事? 拜托 喂?
Oh, God!
我的天
I take no pleasure in the fact that I was right about your mother.
虽然我对你母亲的判断正确 但我并不高兴
Have any dreams since you heard the FBI tapes?
听过调查局的录音带还做梦吗
No.
没有
Some sex dreams.
做了几个春梦
Involving? My neighbor.
梦到谁? 我的邻居
Jean Cusamano.
珍库沙马诺
Go on.
继续
We're doing it doggy style--
我在她后面搞...
You know Jean.
你认识珍
That's okay, go on.
不要紧 继续
I'm doing her doggy style...
我在她后面搞她
...and I finish, you know, and her big ass is....
做完了以后 她的大屁♥股♥...
We don't got time for this shit!
我们没时间说这种事
It's interesting that you would say a big ass...
奇怪的是你会说大屁♥股♥
...because Jean is quite slender.
因为珍非常苗条
We got bigger things to talk about than Jean's ass.
我们有比珍库沙马诺 更重要的事要谈
Feelings of worthlessness sparked by your mother's plot to have you killed?
就像母亲阴谋刺杀你
One of the reasons they tried to have me clipped...
让你觉得自己一文不值
...is because I'm seeing a shrink.
他们要干掉我的原因之一
You.
就是你
You know that our conversation is privileged...
你知道医病对话有特许保密权
...and I couldn't testify against anybody.
我不能做对任何人不利的证供
Well, maybe they know that. And maybe they don't.
也许他们知道 也许他们不知道
Either way, they're using it as an excuse.
总之他们用这个当藉口
You never mentioned any of your associates by name.
你从来没有提到你同伙的名字
Except for that one fellow, Booty?
你从来没有提到你同伙的名字
Pussy, Pussy!
普西...普西
Pussy, Booty, I don't know his last name!
布提 我不知道他姓什么
And anything concerning your Uncle Junior--
任何有关你伯伯的事...
Shut the fuck up a minute!
好 你先不要说话
You're in danger. Get out of here! That's not fair!
你现在有危险 少来了 这没道理
Lo cazzo, fair. They don't give a shit about fair.
道理?你说什么道理
What am I supposed to do?
谁有道理? 他们才不管什么道理
Leave town. Today. Right now.
我该怎么办? 马上离开这里
I'm gonna get some guys here until you get on a plane!
我还要找人过来 陪你到你上飞机为止
I can't just do that, lam it!
我不能这样落跑
I have a life, I have patients!
我有我的生活 还有病人
Tell them August came early.
跟他们说你今年提早放假
It doesn't work that way. I have patients who are suicidal!
这样不行的 我有的病人有自杀倾向
They won't feel any better if you get clipped!
如果你被♥干♥掉 他们也未必活得下去
Jesus fucking Christ!
我的老天哪
Look, I know, I'm sorry, okay?
我知道 对不起 好吗?
I'm gonna work on this problem and I'll take care of it...
我会料理好 那些威胁你生命的人 我会把事情料理好
...and you'll be able to come back.
你就可以回来了
My God!
我的天
People are gonna get murdered.
你要杀人 对不对?
Don't worry about those distractions, you keep your eye on the ball.
不要管这些闲事 你自己小心
I know what you're thinking. You have no idea.
我知道你在想什么 你不知道我在想什么
The cops aren't gonna help you because you can't give them anything!
你想报♥警♥ 他们不会帮你的 因为你无法提供任何线索
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表