剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You couldn't prescribe something?
你不能开些药方给我吗?
I'm your date, not your doctor.
我是你的女友不是你的医生
Oh, yeah, right. Yeah. No.
对...
Saw my first dead body when I was about 15.
我在15岁时第一次看见死人
Maybe 16.
或许是16岁吧
I won't tell you about how he got clipped because it was....
我不会告诉你他的死因 因为...
Sorry.
抱歉
You okay?
你没事吧?
I was thinking....
我在思考
I guess I live a sheltered existence.
我大概是温室里的花朵吧
How so?
怎么说呢?
I'm in this room for 10 hours a day.
我每天待在这里十个小时
I guess I'm out of touch with the climate of rage in American society...
我和美国的整个社会脱节
...the casual violence.
日常的那些暴♥力♥事件
Your voice is all tight.
你的语调好紧张
This week my, my friend got beat up...
这星期我的朋友
...by a policeman, no less.
被警♥察♥打了一顿
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
It was a nightmare.
简直是一场梦魇
I mean, I don't know if this cop was crazy or drunk or what.
不知道这个警♥察♥ 是发疯了还是醉了
But he was raving, "prime rib, hamburger," it was surreal.
但他说野花哪有家花香 真是太绝了
Fucking moron.
白♥痴♥
I mean, it sounds like this guy is a fucking moron.
我说他这么说简直是个白♥痴♥
My friend's filing suit against the city.
我的朋友正在控告市政♥府♥
The worst part of it is, our relationship will never be the same.
但最糟的是我们的关系 从此就走了样
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, it wasn't your fault!
这不是你的错
Hey, this is your session.
你是病人
I'm sorry, this is...
抱歉
...very unprofessional.
太不专业了 怎么会呢
It's all right, you had your wits scared out of you.
没关系 你只是吓坏了
Is the Xanax helping?
那些药有效吗?
It's fine, no more attacks.
还不错 现在不会发作了
But you still have your doubts?
但你仍然有疑问?
About therapy? No, no, no, no.
关于治疗? 不
Giving it another chance. Get a lot of good ideas here.
再试试看吧 我在这儿得到不少好点子
Okay.
好吧
On how to cope.
教我如何应付状况
Tell me why this was a smart move, to make Junior the Big Willie.
告诉我为何让小索当老大 是个明智之举
Look at him. He's content. Thinks he's the king of kings.
瞧他一副志得意满的样子
Truth is, every decision is made by me.
认为自己是老大中的老大
I still worry about the money end.
事实上这一切都是我的安排
That's what you do, you worry.
我还是担心钱的问题 你成天只会担心
He doesn't know what we kick back to Jackie.
他不知道我们踢回给杰奇
We're gonna do good.
我们会撑下去的
The point is, he's got the title. He's a happy fucking camper.
重点是他得到头衔 现在他快乐得很
The house is secure.
他觉得地位巩固了
Now we got a brand-new lightning rod on top to take the hits.
对 天塌下来时有他顶着
Smart. Very smart.
聪明 真是聪明
Yeah, and now you got Bloomfield and the union chair.
没错 而且你还拿到 布伦菲和铺路工会
Otherwise you'd fuck me, but you wouldn't respect me in the morning.
否则你一定骂死我了 还会尊敬我吗 赖瑞?
As long as you guarantee to keep the old fart in line.
只要你保证 别让那个老家伙得寸进尺
I still love that man. I'm his favorite nephew.
我还是很爱他 我是他最疼爱的侄子
Look at him, over there with my ma.
瞧他和我妈坐在一起
Those people went through World War ll.
他们那群人都经历过二次大战
T, check out the government.
东尼 政♥府♥派来的人在那儿
Shooting right to left.
不断拍照
They got Uncle Jun's good side.
他们拍到伯伯好看的一边
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表