剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You don't want to talk? Fine.
你不想谈你的工作 行
Here, go with somebody who gives a fuck.
去找一个关心你的人吧
I'm not a fucking whore!
我不是妓♥女♥
Stick your money up your ass!
把钱塞进你自己的裤子吧
I don't know what's wrong--
我不知道你是哪根筋不对
-There's nothing wrong with me!
不过别把气出在我身上 我没有哪根筋不对
Just wanted to talk, that's all!
我只是想和你谈谈
Talking with you, I might as well be a fucking dildo!
老是和你吵嘴 我倒不如当人造老二
If you were a dildo, we wouldn't be fighting.
如果你是人造老二 我们就不会吵嘴了
What does that mean, you fucking refugee?What does that mean?
什么意思?你是难民不成?什么意思?
Come here.
过来
Want to fight me? Knock you out! You fucking communist cunt!
想和我打架?我可以揍扁你 你这个死共♥产♥党
Yeah, same to you!
你也一样
You fucking burned me!
你把我烧伤了
How you doing?
安琪拉
What do you got, Andrea?
有什么好吃的?安德瑞亚
Clabby? Hearts.Jump in, the water's warm.
怎样?红心 跳吧 水还是热的
Child's play. Pound a point.
小孩子的游戏 赢定了
Hesh is outside. Tell him to come in.
赫希在外面 叫他进来
He says he needs a word with you.
他说他有事找你
What the fuck? You eat more queens than Lancelot.
妈的 手上这些皇后 一点用都没有
What's up?
怎么了?
Let's walk. That serious?
咱们走走 那么严重?
You spoke to your uncle lately? Junior?
最近和你伯伯见过面吗? 我伯伯?
Yeah.
是的
No. I don't know. Why, what's up?
不知道 到底怎么了?
Your father was a fair man. What's that got to do with Junior?
你父亲是个公平的人 东尼 这跟我伯伯有什么关系?
Junior's not so fair.
你伯伯并不公平
Sometimes I wish you'd just get to the point. What'd he do?
赫希 你就别再拐弯抹角了 他怎么了?
He's taxing me, Tony.
他向我课税
He's taxing you? When did this happen?Today.
他向你课税?什么时候开始的? 今天
Did you tell him you operate without tax?
你没告诉他你经营多年 从不需要缴税
That my father loved you and respected you?
因为我爸爱你也尊敬你?
That 10 cents of every dollar in his kick is from you?
你放高♥利♥贷♥的收入 有一成直接进入他的口袋?
My uncle's boss of the family 10 minutes, already I got agita!
我伯伯才当上老大 就立刻给我出状况?
What'd you say?
你怎么告诉他?
It's a reasonable request but an unreasonable figure.
我实话实说 这是个合理的要求 但是数字并不合理
What do you mean, reasonable request?
等等 合理的要求? 什么意思?
He's the boss now, Tony.
现在他是老大
He calls the tune, we dance to it. That's the way it's done.
他怎么说我们就得怎么做 这是千古不变的法则
You can either respect that or change the rules.
现在你可以遵守规定 也可以改变规定
Tony, I came over here to tell you
东尼 我是来告诉你
with all this bullshit going on......I can't stay in this area.
再这样下去 我不知道自己该不该离开这里
Where you gonna go?
是吗?你要去哪儿?
Come on. I consider my royalty checks.
我可以靠着版税过日子
I wrote six gold records.
别忘了我出了六张金唱片
No, a couple of black kids did.
不对 出六张金唱片的是 一群黑人小孩
You just gave yourself a cowriting credit. Come on, Heshie.
公♥司♥是你开的而你并没有独占
I know you. You leave this, you're gonna kill yourself.
况且我了解你这个人 少了这笔生意你是活不成的
How much does he want?
他要多少?
500 large. Plus, two points monthly on my shy.
五十万 加上我每个月 高♥利♥贷♥收入的百分之二
All right.
好吧
Do me a favor, sit tight for now. Let me think about it for a while.
帮我一个忙 别胡思乱想 让我想想办法
How was that, baby?
感觉怎样?
The best.
棒透了
You are the best.
你是天下第一喇叭手
Come here.
过来
Tony, I love your cannoli.
东尼 我爱你的小♥弟♥弟♥
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
Go back to sleep.
继续睡吧
Sure you're all right?
你确定你没事?
So, what do you want New York to do?
你要我们纽约方面怎么做?
Junior can't know that we talked.
最重要的是别让 我伯伯知道我们见过面
He's gotta think that Hesh came to you on his own, by himself.
必须让他认为 是赫希亲自来找你的
You are still running things.
你还是个大哥啊
The arrangement, whatever it is, can't be insulting to my uncle.
不管怎么做都不能让他没面子
Hesh has got to pay something.
赫希绝对要吃点亏
I just haven't decided what.
只是我还没决定内容
I gotta get back. We'll talk later.
我得回去了 再谈了
How's the veal?
牛肉好吃吗?
It's like rubber.
啃起来像橡胶
Yeah?
是吗?
Tastes all right to me.
还可以嘛
Want something else?
还想点别的吗?
Don't look at me.
别看我
Compliments of Johnny Sack.
来自强尼沙克的祝福
Why don't you spend the rest of our anniversary with him?
或许你想和他继续谈
I was over there for 10 frigging minutes, Carmela.
我只是过去和他谈了一下
Don't do this. All right, Tony.At least I know where I stand.
别这样 好吧 至少我知道 我在你心中的地位
Why do you always gotta be so dramatic?
你为何总是那么情绪化?
Oh, here we go.
好吧 我不对 行了吧?
All right, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't even know what you're apologizing for.
你根本不知道自己道什么歉
It's our anniversary, Tony.
今天是我们的结婚纪念日啊
Ours. Not yours, mine and Johnny-fucking-Sack's.Ours.
我们的 不是你 我和沙克 三个人的纪念日
I thought we could get a room at the Plaza like last year or....
我认为我们应该可以像去年 在广场饭店订一间房♥间...
I don't know. I don't--
我不知道...
I'm sorry, Carmela.
对不起
I just got a lot on my mind and I'm not thinking straight.
我有许多事要烦恼 一时忽略了你
...I'm sorry.
对不起
Should I call the Plaza?
我该打电♥话♥给广场饭店吗?
Come on.
别这样嘛
No, let's go home.
不用了 我们回家吧
Hey, come here.
过来
Carm, what do you want me to say?
卡蜜拉 你要我说什么?
Tell me. I'm lost at sea here!
告诉我 我一点头绪也没有
You've changed, Tony. And I resent it.
东尼 你变了 我不喜欢你这样
It's destroying what little self-esteem I have left.
因为你这样 摧毁了我仅有的自尊
Sometimes I think you skeeve me.
有时候我觉得你在讨厌我
I skeeve you?
我讨厌你?你在说什么?
You're the mother of my children. How could I?
你是我孩子的妈 我怎么可能会讨厌你?
You see what I'm talking about? There.
听听你自己在说什么
"You're the mother of my children." I'm just someone you procreated with.
"你是我孩子的妈" 我觉得我只是 你传宗接代的对象
You know it could be the Prozac.
你知道我在吃百忧解
Ginny Torrelli's been on it for years,
吉妮托瑞利 吃百忧解已经很多年
and she'd hump a fire hydrant.
如果消防栓能对她献殷勤 她都愿意和它上♥床♥
Dr. Melfi said it had different side effects.
麦尔菲医生说这种药 产生的作用因人而异
Oh. She told you that?
她告诉你这些?
Before we start today's session...
我想今天在展开治疗之前
...we need to address the coffee.
我们得先谈谈咖啡这件事
It's not appropriate of me to take gifts.
我不该接受礼物
It's a cup of coffee. Let's just make a rule, okay?
只是一杯咖啡罢了 我们订个规定好吗?
No gifts.
不要礼物
Does this mean I can't drink mine? No.
这表示我不能喝自己的咖啡? 不是
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉 有病人时通常我会接上答录机
I usually have my answering service on, but I have a car emergency.
不过我的车出了点状况
Yes?
喂?
What does that mean, "diagnostic"?
诊断?什么意思?
I just want to know what's wrong with my car.
我只想知道我的车怎么了?
No. No, don't do anything.
不 先不要修
No, I want to get a second opinion.
我得先问问别人的意见
I'll take my chances. Thank you.
不 我会碰碰运气的 谢谢
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
真是抱歉
It's all right.
没关系
So how's it going?
最近如何? 很好
Good.
好
Real good.
非常好
I think I may flush the medication, you know?
事实上我该停止吃那些药
See if the changes I'm feeling are for real.
如果我目前的改变是真的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表