剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
别难过
Go cook. Hey, let him cook. He'll feel better.
去弄点东西给我们吃 让他下厨 他会好过些
Someday I'll tell him we torched the restaurant.
总有一天我会告诉他 他的餐厅是我们烧的
All right, enough of this shit. What's wrong?
够了 怎么回事?
You know, a simple...
你可以说一句...
"Way to go, Chris, on the Triborough Towers contract!" would have been nice.
"克里斯多佛 垃圾合约的事干得好"
That's it.
就是這樣
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
I have no defense.
是我不对
That's how I was parented. Never supported. Never complimented.
但我就是这样长大的 我父母从来没有鼓励过我
My cousin Gregory's girlfriend
我表哥格瑞利的马子
is what they call a development girl, out in Hollywood.
在好莱坞混
She said I could sell my life story, make fucking millions.
她说我的自传可以卖♥♥好几百万
I didn't do that. I stuck it out with you.
但我没这么做 我留下来跟你
I'll fucking kill you. Are you gonna go Henry Hill on me now?
我会杀了你的 你敢出♥卖♥♥♥我?
You know how many mobsters are selling screenplays and screwing things up?
你知道有多少黑帮混混 想卖♥♥剧本结果落得身首异处?
She said I could maybe even play myself.
她说我可以亲自担纲
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是嗎? 没错
Forget Hollywood screenplays. Forget those distractions, huh?
别再想那些狗屁倒灶的事 你以为没人找过我?
What, you think I haven't had offers?
你覺得我们沒有事要做了?
We got work to do. New avenues.
我们要另辟财路
Everything's gonna be all right from here on in. Come on.
从现在开始就是康庄大道
Look, it's a beautiful day. What could be bad?
今天风和日丽 怎么可能会出问题?
It's nice of you to pick me up for the party, Junior.
谢谢你来接我去参加派对
At least somebody cares about me. These kids today.
至少还有你关心我 现在的年轻人
I suppose he thinks once he's got me in a nursing home
他巴不得我住进养老院
I'll die faster and then he won't have to drive me anywhere.
早死早好这样他就不用再开车接送我
If his father was still alive
如果他爸爸还在世的话
you can bet he'd show more decency and respect for his mother.
他不会这样对他老妈的
Well, my brother John was a man among men.
我弟弟约翰是男人中的男人
He was a saint.
他是个圣人
Lots of things are different now from Johnny's and my day.
现在年头变了 人心不古
What do you mean?
怎么说?
I'm not free to run my business like I want.
我现在连想做事的自♥由♥都没有
Aw, isn't that awful.
真糟糕
Just this week, your son stuck his hand in
这个礼拜 你儿子还插手管我的事
and made it 100 times more difficult for me.
害我一个头两个大
Plus, he thumbs his nose at New York.
而且 他还捞过界到纽约去
What are you gonna do? He's part of a whole generation.
你又能怎么办? 他们这一代的人都是这样
Do you remember the crazy hair? And the dope?
你还记得那些怪发型? 和毒品的事吗?
Now it's fags in the military.
甚至连军中都一堆同性恋
Stop it, Junior. You're making me very upset!
别说了 你害我心情坏透了
I don't like to, Livia, but I'm agita all the time.
我也不想这样 但是我一天到晚心情不好
And I'll tell you something else, things are down all across the board.
还有一件事生意现在一落千丈
A lot of friends of ours are complaining.
我们有很多朋友都在抱怨
We used to be recession-proof. No more.
我们以前经得起风吹雨打 但现在不同了
You can't blame it all on the Justice Department.
这不能全怪在司法单位上
Our friends say to me
我们的朋友對我说
"Junior, why don't you take a larger hand in things?"
"小索 你为什么不多管点事?"
Something may have to be done, Livia, about Tony.
我总要采取行动 莉薇亚 我们要想办法管管东尼
I don't know.
我不知道
There they are. Hey, Ma, Uncle Jun.
他们终于来了 妈妈 伯伯
You're using mesquite. That makes the sausage taste peculiar.
你用牧豆树当柴火 这样香肠的味道会怪怪的
Hi, Grandma. Happy birthday, my big boy.
奶奶 生日快乐 大男孩
Carmela, my mother's here.
卡蜜拉 我妈来了
Everybody, let's eat.
大家开动了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表