剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You're in jeopardy of sentence under the habitual offenders statute.
会害你以惯犯法令被判刑
I'm paying you to hear shit that's eating my insides?
我一小时付你四百块 是听你说早就让我头大的事?
Peppers and eggs?
谁叫了胡椒蛋三明治?
Peppers and eggs? That's what I should've had.
胡椒蛋? 我应该吃这个
"I'd be happy to surrender Mr. Soprano.
"我很乐意把索波诺先生供出去?"
You can be assured of my full cooperation."
"我一定会完全合作?"
You'd rather they kicked in your front door at night?
你宁愿有人半夜闯到你家?
It's a target letter, Corrado.
这是一封攻击信 克拉多
I got nowhere, so I asked them what your status was.
我查不出所以然 就直接问你的罪名是什么
Just testing. So what'd they say?
只是测试看看 他们怎么说?
They'd let me know.
时候到了会告诉我
I may just start paying taxes.
那我先拒绝缴税吧
God, it's a fucking burn.
我受够了无所事事的日子
I'm sick and tired of sitting around. I'm gonna get out of here.
我要离开这里
With your lady friend?
带女朋友到波卡去?
What do you know about her?
你又知道她是谁了?
Works for the Joint Fitters Union, right?
不是有人说她在联合装配工工会做事?
Runs their labor management fund outside the feds' oversight.
管理他们的劳力管理基金 调查局监视不到
If you can't get your friends jobs, why attain success?
如果不能帮朋友找工作 成功的目的是什么?
The wheels of justice turn slowly.
司法体制运转缓慢
Take her to Florida. Develop a tan.
带她去佛罗里达 把皮肤晒黑
Where's the crapper key?
合伙人厕所的钥匙呢?
Top right-hand drawer.
右边最上面的抽屉
Junior, we're working out of a fucking lawyer's office, is that right?
小索 我们请律师处理这件事对吗?
Look, I didn't want to say anything, but this government case...
不是我要说什么 不过这回政♥府♥找上我们...
...if there's a leak, it's in Tony's boat.
...如果有人泄密 一定是东尼的人
If my nephew's in bed with the Justice Department, just say it.
你要说我侄子和司法部私通就直说
Don't stammer like a spastic.
不要吞吞吐吐的
There's something fucking wrong with that guy. I feel it in my gut.
那家伙不对劲 这是我的直觉
I'm worried about you, skipper.
我担心你
I'm sorry, Mikey. You're a good boy.
对不起 麦奇 你是个好孩子
Fuck this. I'm going to Boca.
别管了 我要到波卡去
Deena, when you guys showed up last year...
迪娜 你们去年来佛本第的时候...
...I thought, "Soccer, give me a break."
...我还想"足球 饶了我吧"
But your dad makes it seem like this, I don't know, metaphor.
但...你♥爸♥说得好像...不知道 像一个比喻
Yeah. Dad's pretty cool.
没错 对 老爸很厉害
Where's Al? She was supposed to loan me a cig.
艾莉在哪里? 她要借我一根香烟
I'll come with.
我跟你去
Al?
艾莉
Ally!
艾莉
If you're smoking, you owe me $5!
如果你在抽烟 就欠我五块钱
Ally, what are you doing?
艾莉 你在干什么?
Ally! Oh, my God!
艾莉 我的天
Her parents split up.
她爸妈分手了
So she's always at our house.
所以她整天待在我们家
But she was born with a silver spoon. Teenagers are under a lot of stress.
但这孩子含着银汤匙出生 青少女有很多压力
I know this kid. She's great.
我了解这孩子 她很行
Was it a genuine suicide attempt? Or was it a suicidal gesture?
她是真的想自杀吗? 还是做做样子
"Small cutting" is the clinical term.
临床的说法是"小伤口"
Is "large cutting" O.J. in missing sweats?
什么叫大伤口? 像辛普森那样干
It's a cry for help.
这表示她在求助
Her mother says she tried this before.
她母亲说以前也发生过
A couple times.
她自杀过几次
What else is going on?
你还碰到什么事?
Life is putting the Prozac to the test.
看看百忧解能不能解决问题
It's all that business in the news?
就是这件事整天上新闻?
Let's talk about my daughter.
我宁可谈我的女儿
Principal says girls in sports do better.
校长说女孩子运动会比较好
They don't take drugs or get knocked up.
那就不会吸毒也不会怀孕
But now this shit.
现在却闹自杀
If my daughter ever tried to kill herself....
要是我女儿想自杀...
Oh, God!
老天
Last week, I called you a whore.
上星期我骂你是婊♥子♥
I might've been...
我可能有点...
...overstating the case a little bit.
...太夸张了
Mr. Soprano.
索波诺先生
Miss Sanfillipo.
山菲利普小姐
A check for you to sign.
我有支票要你签名
Twenty grand?
两万块
For research and development into furthering the art and science...
作为研发费用 研究金属和陶瓷装配...
...of metal joint fittings.
...的艺术和科学
Where does our research and development take us this time?
这回要到哪里进行研发?
Well, I was thinking Boca Raton.
我在考虑波卡雷顿
My, my! You read my mind.
你是我肚里的蛔虫
I'm all packed.
我已经收拾好了
I gotta talk to my cousin.
宝贝 我要跟我的亲戚说
Mr. Soprano? What?
索波诺先生? 什么事?
I was waiting to talk to Jerry about how I could use some room...
我在等着找杰瑞谈...
...on this mall job I got in North Bergen.
...说我在北柏根商场的工作 需要一些空间
Then I saw you here. And I thought, what the hell...
结果就碰到你了 我想管它的...
...I may as well ask the man himself.
...干脆跟正主儿谈谈
Let's you and I meet. I can pass my recommends on to my cousin.
我们聊聊 我可以跟我亲戚提出建议
Mama Livia, how are you?
莉薇亚妈妈 你好吗?
Do you remember me? Larry Boy Barese. I know who you are.
记得我吗? 赖瑞巴瑞西 我知道你是谁
You lit an apartment house on fire...
你放火烧公♥寓♥...
...and scared your mother half to death.
...把你老妈吓得半死
Mama's moving in here on the 15th.
我妈十五号♥要搬到这里来了
Yeah? Ooh, I like your shoes.
是吗? 你的鞋子真好看
Mama hasn't been well. Last week she threw a jar of artichokes at me.
我妈心里一直不舒服 上星期还朝我丢一罐朝鲜蓟
She better not throw any artichokes at me.
她最好别朝我丢朝鲜蓟
How are you doing? Remember Larry?
妈 你好吗? 记得赖瑞吗?
Water under the bridge.
大桥下的恶水
We're gonna take a walk.
我们要去走走 马上回来
You should get some shoes like his.
你应该买♥♥他这种鞋子
You've always been a fucking genius. But this last move is the best.
你向来是个天才 不过这最后一招才是最厉害的
The feds'll never surveil an old folks' home.
调查局绝对不会监视养老院
That's why I got truckloads of bootleg Polident coming in.
所以才弄来六卡车 假牙乳膏私货
There he is. How you doing?
他来了 你好吗?
Did you get your mother settled in yet?
把你老妈安排到套房♥没有?
They're not sure they can accept her. They want to see my finances again.
他们不确定能不能收她 还要再看我的财务报表
So this office supply chain from Virginia. What's the deal on them?
这家办公室用品连锁店是维吉尼亚州来的 他们怎么样?
I spoke to them. I think they'll listen to reason on minority hiring.
我跟他们谈过了 我想在雇用弱势族群方面他们会讲道理
Been to any games? What do they got?
最近有没有看球赛? 有什么消息?
What the fuck?
开什么玩笑?
Knees high, Colgiavani!
膝盖抬高 柯吉瓦尼
Eyes ahead! Energy, girls, energy!
眼睛向前看 大家打起精神来
I know we're all upset, but we still have a season left.
我知道大家心情不好 不过还有一个球季要进行
Come on, let's go! Hey, coach.
加油 教练
Fellas, sorry, but practice is closed today.
各位 对不起 今天练习不开放参观
I'm trying to keep the team focused.
我要让球队专心练习
What are you doing?
你这是干什么?
You're leaving us? After two fucking years?
你要离开我们? 你已经教了两年了
I told that reporter to wait before he put that in the paper.
我叫记者等分区比赛结束再登
Coach, look at my little girl out there.
教练 你看看我女儿
You're breaking her heart!
你会让她伤心欲绝
Believe me, Art. I am hugely conflicted.
相信我 亚瑟 我心里也很矛盾
But Rhode Island doubled my salary!
但罗德岛给我双倍薪水
They're giving my daughter a full ride! What could I do?
还负责接送我女儿 我能怎么办?
They made an offer I couldn't refuse.
我没办法拒绝他们的条件
You haven't heard ours. Come on.
你还没听到我们的条件 好了 席尔
Look, I got a family too.
听我说 老弟 我也有家人
I have a daughter who loves playing soccer.
我女儿非常喜欢踢足球
He's kidding about the offer.
他说的条件是开玩笑的
Hey, nobody blew a whistle!
嘿 我可没吹哨子
Let's not get lazy out here! Come on!
不要偷懒 赶快练习
Go fuck yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥的少废话
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Want me to tell your dad? It's my field.
梅朵 要我告诉你♥爸♥爸吗? 这是我的球场
Give me 10 laps around the goals.
你给我绕球门跑十圈
Whatever. Make that 20.
随便你 那就二十圈
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表