剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
...as much as I might wish to rob you, I won't try to replace a new starter.
我也不会拿新的起动器 换这颗新的起动器
What do you mean, "new"?
什么意思?新的
New.It has everything but the price tag hanging from it.
标签还在
I didn't do nothing!
拜托 麦奇 我什么也没做
Poor kid committed suicide up here because of you.
是吗?可怜的孩子 因为你而在这里自杀
You fucking know me! I know you.
求求你 你了解我的 对 我了解你
Listen, big boy. Listen to me, I'm gonna give you a break.
听着 大个儿 我要放了你
I'm gonna give you a break. When I toss you over...
我要放了你 当我把你丢...
...when I toss you over,
当我把你丢下去时
if you fly, I won't shoot you down. Deal?
如果你可以飞 我就不开枪 一言为定?
No!
不 等等
No!
不!
Well, my goodness.
天啊
What happened here?
这里发生什么事了?
Some said shit.
有人说脏话
Motherfucker said he didn't want to live no more.
他说他不想活了
Jumped.
然后就跳下去了
How much you give him?
他给你多少?
I thought I was the only one Junior could make look like that.
我以为被我伯伯气死的 只有我一个
All right, let me hear it.
说来听听吧
Rusty Irish.
那个爱尔兰人
What about him?
他怎么了?
Took a header off the Falls.
他一头栽进瀑布
It's the closest that junkie ever got to a bath.
那只毒虫太久没洗澡了
I got news for you. That junkie was my biggest earner.
没错 我有个消息告诉你 那只毒虫是我手下最大的毒贩
He moved more cards than 10 guys put together. And another thing:
足球季时他卖♥♥出的货 比十个人加起来还多 还有一件事
He should've checked with me before he did a favor for Capri.
我们某些朋友 要帮西装店那老头之前 应该先跟我打声招呼
You're losing me.
你越说我越糊涂了
Irish sold Capri's grandson that shit.
老头的孙子 就是跟爱尔兰人买♥♥的货
You created a Frankenstein in Junior. I created?
你把小索创造成科学怪人了 我创造的?
We agreed to let Junior have his day.
是我们一致决议 要让他当老大的
"Let him be the lightning rod, and when somebody goes down......
天塌下来时让他为我们顶着一旦出事就由他负责
he's not a young man with a family." We agreed.
那家伙年纪一大把了还记得吗? 这是大家一致决议的
We agreed, but who expected to get raped?
对 我们都同意 但是谁愿意在这儿受到凌♥辱♥?
When Jackie was boss, it all evened out at the end of the day.
杰奇当代理老大时 没有人会提出异议 因为有钱大家赚
But your uncle, Madonna, does he eat alone!
你伯伯只顾填饱自己的肚子
He doesn't even pass the salt.
根本不顾别人的死活
What about Sammy Grigio's card game? Mikey beat him up. That ain't right.
山米葛吉欧的赌场呢? 被那个该死的麦奇给砸了
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
吉米 坏掉的钟一天 至少都还准个两次
Junior had a position.
我伯伯说得对
That game wasn't paying anybody.
他有他的立场 那家赌场并没有向任何人缴税
The minute Sammy Grigio used Jimmy's name, it should've been end of story.
山米说出吉米的名字时 他们就该给面子
That's right.
没错
What do you want me to do? We made our bed, we sleep in it.
你们要我怎么做? 我们在这儿苦心经营 我们要在这儿生存
How long will we kick upstairs without it hurting?
我们还需要碰多少次钉子?
Something, anything should trickle down over here, no?
他总该分我们一杯羹吧
All we want you to do is talk to him.
我们只希望你去找他谈谈
After all, he's your uncle. Come on.
再怎么说他还是你的伯伯
That's right.
没错
Who is it? It's me, Ma.
谁啊? 是我 妈
Who? Anthony.
谁? 安东尼
Open the door.
开门
I thought it was the Activities lady. She's a real pain in the ass.
我还以为是"活动小姐" 她真是烦死人了
Playing bingo, Livia?
要玩宾果吗?
Oh, not tonight, honey.
今晚不行
You know, she's a degenerate gambler.
她是个赌鬼
Milly. Milly?
蜜莉
My son.
我儿子
Handsome.
帅喔
So how's it going?
还好吗?
Oh, what can I say?
我还能说什么呢?
Hey, this is great!
这里好棒
You only need that broken reading lamp you had by the phone at home.
现在你这里 只缺家里电♥话♥旁的那盏台灯
And I got it downstairs. I can bring it.
我已经拿到楼下了 需要的话我可以拿来给你 小声点
Listen!
听着
Oh, she's driving me crazy!
我快被她逼疯了
Who? Next door!There it is again.
谁?隔壁的 又来了
That's enough water! How much water does she need?
她应该用够了吧? 她到底需要多少水?
She runs the water all day. Water, water, water!
她的水从早到晚开着 水...
I'm living next door to Gunga Din!
我住在疯婆子隔壁
I went to Ferrara's. I got you biscotti.
我到糕饼店帮你买♥♥了脆饼
Almonds? Yeah.
杏仁口味? 对
All right. Leave them there.
好吧 放在这儿
I'll take them downstairs later for my coffee.
待会儿我下楼去喝咖啡时再吃
Uncle Jun been by?
伯伯最近来过吗?
Oh, once in a while. It makes him uncomfortable here.
偶尔 他在这里会感到不安
He's got a lot on his mind. More responsibilities means more headaches.
他有很多事要操心 责任越多头越痛
Better men than him had to work hard.
比他好的人更要努力工作
Yeah?
是吗?
He'll be all right.
他不会有事的
If he remembers who his friends are.
只要他记得自己的朋友是谁
I'd hate to see him mess up. He's been waiting a long time.
我不想看到他把事情搞砸 他等待这个宝座已经很久了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
It's not a business that forgives bad decisions.
这件事与宽大为怀无关
And I hate to see him making wrong moves, you know.
而且我并不想看到他犯错
Especially at the beginning. Why you telling me? Tell him.
特别是他才刚上任 告诉我这些干嘛? 去告诉他吧
Ma, you got his ear.He listens to you.
妈 你跟他说吧 他听你的话
I don't know that world.
你们的世界我不懂
No, of course not.
你当然不懂
But if anything, you know, were to come up, that's all.
但万一有情况发生就完了
I don't want to get involved.
我不想介入
If you have something to say to your uncle, bring it up to him.
你有话想对他说就直接去找他
Oh, I wish the Lord would take me. Come on, Ma.
真希望快点蒙主宠召 妈 别说傻话了
There's plenty of nice gents that want a date with you.
说不定这里有许多绅士 急着想和你这样的可人儿约会
Look. I'm going downstairs.
我要到楼下去了
I'm going downstairs before that che bruta Activities lady finds me.
免得那个活动小姐找上门来
You want coffee?
你想喝咖啡吗?
Yeah, all right. Bring the cookies!
想 饼干带着
Carmela, I don't want to sound like religion is a cure-all...
卡蜜拉 我并不想说 宗教是万灵丹
...but if Tony got more involved with the Church...
但如果东尼能更融入教堂的话
...it may help to expedite things in his therapy.
或许有助于他的治疗
What's killing me is that this is a self-inflicted wound.
但最令我伤脑筋的是 这是我自己造成的伤害
I pushed for it.
我咎由自取
I could deal with the goomars. I knew I was better than them.
我可以摆平那些女人 她们不是我的对手
As stupid as it sounds, I viewed them as a form of masturbation for him.
说来愚蠢 我将她们视为 他自♥慰♥的一种形式
I couldn't give him what he needed all the time.
我无法满足他每一次的需求
You're a man. You know that thirst.
神父 你是个男人 你了解那种渴望
I was too busy with the house and the kids to quench it.
我整天忙着孩子及家事 根本没时间去满足他的渴望
But this psychiatrist...
但这个心理医师
...you know, she's not just a goomar.
她不是一般的女人
Now I feel like he's really cheating and I'm the one who's thirsty.
这是我第一次感觉到 东尼在欺骗我而饥渴的人是我
I'm not gonna stay in a marriage that's made--
这样的婚姻我不想再...
Let's not even think about that.
想都别想
Divorce is for those
只有弱者 或是
who never intended on dying married in the first place.
从一开始便没有打算要 白头偕老的人才会想离婚
You know, Carm, we reap what we sow.
一分耕耘一分收获
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You admit to accepting his dalliances in the past.
承认自己接受他过去的荒唐
Schifosas. They meant nothing.
她们对他没有任何意义
But you said it was like they were "lightening the workload"...
但你的口气却像是 她们减轻了他的负担
...providing a wife's duty when you were too busy.
当你这个太太忙于家务 代替你履行为人♥妻♥应尽的义务
You practically welcomed it.
基本上你是乐观其成的
Now, I want you to pray...
我要你向圣母祈祷
...to our Holy Mother, ask her for guidance and forgiveness...
祈求他的指引及宽恕
...so that you can get through this as a couple.
让你们携手渡过这个难关
You're not without sin in this, Carmela.
你难辞其咎 卡蜜拉
So she's out of control.
然后她就开始挥霍无度
She spends money like we're the Sopranos of Park Avenue.
好像我们家是亿万富翁似的
But you've noticed her. Which may have been the point.
不过你已经注意到她 她的目的 可能就是想引起你的注意
Look, before we run out of time...
时间截止前
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表