剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
They didn't even mention your name on TV.
你不会有事的 电视根本没提你的名字
Amazing, huh? That news guy, he said the words "Brendan Filone"...
没想到吧? 新闻上那个人 他说到布兰登费隆时...
...the hairs on the back of my neck, they fucking stood up.
...我吓得寒毛矗立
I knew the guy.
我是说我认识这家伙
They made him look like John-fucking-Gotti.
他们把他说得像约翰葛提
I brought him around here.
是我把他带来的
Tony wouldn't have never known him if it wasn't for me.
要不是我 东尼根本不认识他
I had no idea.
这我倒不知道
Who is it? I'm sleeping.
谁啊? 我在睡觉
Carmela. Oh, come on in.
是卡蜜拉 进来
I just said that in case you were...
我这么说只是预防上门的是...
...that snooty-assed Mrs. Ryan down the hall.
...走廊底势力眼的莱恩太太
She is so shanty Irish, and with all her airs.
她那副姿态完全是穷爱尔兰人的样子
Come on, I'm taking you to brunch. What?
快换衣服 我带你去吃早午餐 什么?
Get dressed. What's wrong? Tell me.
去换衣服 出了什么事? 快说
Why does something have to be wrong?
没有出什么事 为什么一定要出什么事?
Meadow? She eats like a bird.
是梅朵吗? 她饭吃得好少
Everything is fine, Ma, relax! Nothing is wrong.
一切都很好 妈 放心 一切都很好
You come here unannounced. I shouldn't wonder if something's wrong?
但你突然上门来 我不该怀疑出了什么事吗?
Jeez, I'm sorry. It's a nice day, I thought I would take you out.
老天 真对不起 今天天气很好 我想带你出去走走
I don't want to go out!
我不想出去
Is it Anthony? Those indictments?
是安东尼吗? 是起诉的事情吗?
His father could take it in stride, but he can't.
他爸爸可以冷静处理 但他不行
I don't believe you.
我真不敢相信
Ma, will you get dressed?
快点 妈 快去换衣服
We just went to a wedding! That was a big todo.
我们才刚去参加婚礼 对 但那是大场面
This way we get to spend some quality time.
一起吃饭 我们可以好好聊聊
The Manor will stop serving brunch any minute.
妈 餐厅随时会停止供应早午餐
Did he cheat on you again?
他又背叛你了吗?
I try to do something nice. I come here to take you out.
我只是想对你好一点 我是来带你出去走走的
You think I have some other agenda that I have to talk to you about?
你马上就觉得我有其他问题 而且还非得跟你谈
Don't flatter yourself.
别往脸上帖金了
I'll.... I'll throw something on.
我去套件衣服
Buckle your seat belt, Ma.
妈 系好安全带
I can't find it! Where is it?
我找不到 在哪里
It's not definite. I just thought I'd tell you.
事情还没确定 我只是想先告诉你
In case I don't show up for an appointment.
以防万一我约定时间没来
You're telling me you're planning a vacation, but you're not sure when?
你是说你计划要去度假 但不确定是什么时候?
Right.
对
I may never go.
可能永远不去
Let's put it this way:
这么说吧
There's a strong possibility that it could happen.
我非常可能会失约
Does this have anything to do with what's been on the news lately?
这跟最近的电视新闻有关吗?
If you suddenly stop coming to your appointments...
如果你突然失约不来...
...I will assume that you are on vacation?
...我就假定你去度假了
And I should wait to be contacted?
然后等你跟我联络?
That would be a good assumption.
这么想应该没错
Who is it? Paulie. Open the door.
谁? 是保利 开门
I thought we were stepping out.
我以为我们要出去
I got two broads in the car.
我车上有两个女的
You said Ade went to stay at her mother's.
你说艾德莲娜到她妈妈家去了
No wonder. The place looks like a fucking sty.
难怪 这地方看起来像猪圈
What's wrong?
你怎么了?
Talk to me. This ain't like you, kid.
告诉我啊 这不像你 孩子
I ran into Billy Cracciolo.
我碰到比利克拉奇欧罗
The meter maid? What about him?
那个交通警♥察♥? 他怎么样?
Told me the cops in Nutley are looking for a guy.
说努特利的警♥察♥在找一个人
Blew off a kid's toe for no good reason in Russo's Bakery.
在路索面包店无缘无故开枪打伤一个小孩的脚趾
Drove a Lexus?
开一辆凌志
Does Tony know about this?
东尼知道这件事吗?
What's going on, Chrissy?
怎么回事 克里斯多佛?
Been working my ass off on this script. You know how many pages I got?
我拚命写这个电影剧本 知道我写了几页吗?
Nineteen.
十九页
That a lot or a little?
这算多还少?
Books say a movie's supposed to be about 120 pages.
书上说电影大概要一百二十页
I thought the computer would do a lot of it.
我还以为有了电脑会写很多
You're being frank about the business--
你没把帮里的事照实写出来吧--
I would never do that. It's only "suggested by."
我才不会这么做 我写得很隐晦
That writer, with the bullfights? Blew his own fucking head off.
喜欢斗牛那个作家 把自己的脑袋轰掉了
I bought a scriptwriting program.
我买♥♥了一个剧本写作程式什么的
My advice? Put that thing down a while.
想听我的建议吗? 先把这东西放下
We get our joints copped.
找女人搞搞
Tomorrow, the words will come blowing out your ass.
明天你一定文思泉涌
You ever feel like nothing good would ever happen?
你有没有感觉过什么好事都不会发生在你身上?
Yeah. And nothing did. So what?
当然有 而且果不其然 那又怎样?
I'm alive, I'm surviving.
我还是活着
That's it. I don't want to just survive.
就是这样 我不只是想活着
It says in movie-writing books that every character has an arc, understand?
在电影写作的书里面 每个角色都有一个光谱 你明白吗?
Everybody starts out somewheres, and then they do something...
每个人都有自己的出身 然后他们做什么事...
...it changes their life. That's their arc.
...或是发生什么事 改变他们的一生 这就叫他们的光谱
Where's my arc?
我的命运在哪里?
All right, take Richard Kimble, right?
就好像金波医生 对吧?
No, that's no good. His arc is run, run, jump off the dam....
不 这个例子不好 他的光谱就是 跑一跑 跳下水坝....
Keanu Reeves, Devil's Advocate.
基努李维的"魔鬼代言人" 看过没有?
Al. Right.
看过
Keanu's a lawyer, gets all turned on by money, power and the devil.
基努演个律师 被金钱 权力和魔鬼吸引
Then his wife says, "You're not the man I married," leaves him.
后来他太太跟他说 你变了 离开了他
You see the arc?
看到他的光谱没有?
He starts down here, he ends up here.
他从这里开始 然后到这里
Where's my arc, Paulie?
我的光谱在哪里?
Kid...
孩子
...Richard Kimble, the Devil's whatever, those are all make-believe.
...金波医生 魔鬼什么的 这些都是虚构的
I got no arc either.
我也没有光谱
I was born, grew up, spent a few years in the Army, a few more in the can.
我出生 长大 在军队呆了几年 又坐了几年牢
And here I am. A half a wiseguy. So what?
现在就是这样 半个黑道分子 那又怎么样?
I got no identity.
我没有身分
Even Brendan Filone's got an identity. He's dead.
连布兰登费隆都有身分 他都死了
I killed that fucking Emil Kolar, and nothing.
我只不过杀了那该死的艾米尔寇拉
I don't even move up a notch.
一点进步都没有
All I got is nightmares.
只有每天做恶梦
That Polish, Czech, whatever he is...
那个波兰捷克斯拉夫什么的人...
...is haunting me in my dreams every night.
...他每天晚上在梦里缠着我
That happens. The more of them you do, the better you'll sleep.
这难免会发生 做得多了 睡得就好了
I had one prick for months in my dreams.
有个混♥蛋♥在梦里追了我好几个月
I feel like he's trying to tell me we fucked up the night we buried him.
感觉他好像要告诉什么 说埋葬他那天晚上 我们搞砸了
We didn't. I'm in danger.
我们没有搞砸 我的处境很危险
Can I ask a question?
可以问你一个问题吗?
Why would he tell you you're in danger...
他干嘛要告诉你你处境很危险?...
...considering you put a moonroof in his head?
...是你把他脑袋轰出一个洞的
What did we do wrong that night?
我们那天晚上做错了什么?
The gun was hot, so the slugs couldn't be traced to me.
那把枪是赃枪 所以他脑袋上的子弹不会追踪到我这里
You know who had an ark? Noah.
知道谁有光谱(方舟)吗?
Is that him? That would be some coincidence...
是他吗? 不是就太巧合了...
...if it wasn't, wouldn't it?
...不是吗?
Holy shit! Look. What?
老天 你看看 什么?
He was clean-shaven. He's got a beard now.
他本来胡子剃干净了 现在长了一脸胡子
You know what? I read that. That happens.
你知道吗? 我在书上看过 的确有这种事
I always thought it was bullshit.
我还以为是胡扯的
Look at his fingernails!
看他的指甲
They're like a woman's.
简直像女人的指甲
I'm gonna fucking puke.
看了好想吐
Help me lift him and take him to Pine Barrens before they build a condo here.
帮我把他抬起来 送到松林砂地区 免得将来这里盖公♥寓♥
Georgie!
乔治
I don't know about selling this property.
我不知道该不该卖♥♥这块地
I don't know about you, but I sure could use an infusion...
我不知道你怎么样 如果杰森毕业后要资助他...
...if we're supporting Jase after he graduates.
...我的确需要一笔钱
It's funny how even during our marriage, we saw things differently.
奇怪的是离婚前 我们的看法就南辕北辙
I never saw this place as an investment.
我从来不把这块地当作一项投资
I always thought that we'd build a house.
我总觉得我们会在这里盖房♥子
So are we gonna sell, or what?
那到底要不要卖♥♥?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表