剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
We know what we're gonna do.
我们知道该怎么做了
Till the government indicts, anyway.
至少在政♥府♥起诉前是如此
Jimmy! This answers your concerns?
吉米 这解除了你的担忧吗?
I think a lot of good ground was covered.
我想很多事情都厘清了
Okay, I guess that's it.
好 那就是这样了
You gotta get the tickets. I got them already.
你要去买♥♥票 已经买♥♥了 别担心
Fuck! The Rangers are gonna lose anyway.
干嘛?游骑兵输定了
You're right, it's him.
你说得对 就是他
He asks for a meeting to discuss shit we covered. He's wearing a wire.
他突然要求开会 讨论已经谈过的事情 他戴了窃听器
You got my okay.
我同意你的作法
Send a message to everybody else.
一定要让大家都明白
All right.
好
See you later.
回头见
Who told me you hated the fucking Russians?
是谁告诉我你讨厌俄♥国♥人的?
The pricks Junior brought to pound
那两个技术差的 是小索介绍给我的
my ass were Russian. I was bitter.
害我有一阵子很受不了俄♥国♥人
Tony's goomar is Russian, you couldn't ask for a nicer person.
不过东尼的马子是俄♥国♥人 她棒得不得了
These two are friends of hers. I got enough cologne on?
今晚的两个是她朋友 我擦的古龙水够吗?
Smells like Paco Rabanne crawled up your ass and died.
你全身上下都是古龙水的味道
Easy for you to say. I don't get young ones.
你说得容易 我以前没泡过小姑娘
You'll be glad I got you out of bed.
你应该庆幸 我今晚把你从床上拉起来
Russian boo-boos, you go for some foreplay, they'll detail your car.
俄♥国♥女人 你想来点基本的前戏 她们会把你伺候得非常周到
How's the hygiene over there? I don't know. This is here.
地方卫不卫生? 不知道 就是这里了
You didn't let me put anything decent on.
你根本不让我穿件像样的衣服
Here we are.
就是这里
Baby, how are you?
宝贝 你好吗?
Is Tatiana here? I'll go get her.
塔提亚娜在吗? 我去叫她
You are Jimmy? Yeah, that's right, I'm Jimmy.
你是吉米? 没错 我就是吉米
My man!
我的天
Big tits, little feet. A hit in any man's league.
大胸脯 小脚丫 哪个男人不喜欢?
Have a seat.
坐
Punk-ass pieces of shit! You forget I'm a captain?
你们在胡搞什么东西? 忘了我是角头吗?
Why don't you call for help on your radio mike, you rat!
你怎么不用 无线电麦克风求助 鼠辈?
Mother of God! What's wrong?
老天 怎么回事?
Not wearing one tonight?
你今晚没戴窃听器?
No time to put on anything decent.
他没时间穿像样的东西
God!
老天
Get the piano dolly.
去拿推车来
Come on, stop, I want to watch.
好了 住手 我要看电视
Kiss me!
吻我
Oh, Georgia O'Keeffe.
真是性好渔色
Was that your back gate?
那是你家后门吗?
It's probably nothing, come here.
可能没什么 来
People always say that in these movies.
这些烂电影都是这么说的
Last thing I need is your dad comes home, sees my Dominican ass.
我可不想你♥爸♥妈回家来 让你♥爸♥逮到我光着屁♥股♥
Settimia! Jesus fuck!
妈的 搞什么?
I just saw my grandmother. How'd she get here from her nursing home?
我看到我祖母经过窗户边 她怎么离开养老院的?
Settimia!
希提米亚
Cakey!
凯基
Tell my sister to open the door!
叫我妹妹开门
Grandma, it's me! Anthony Jr.
奶奶 是我 安东尼
You've got whooping cough! Get yourself under the vaporizer!
你有百日咳 快去吸蒸气
Holy shit.
惨了
What do you want?
有事吗 老太太?
Go away!
走开
I will never speak...
我不要
...another word to you again, Settimia.
再跟你说话了 希提米亚
Aunt Settimia's dead. It's me, Meadow.
奶奶 希提米亚姨婆过世了 我是梅朵
Faccia brutta!
好可怕
Grandma, it's Meadow, remember? Come sit down.
奶奶 我是梅朵 记得吗? 我们去坐下来
Yes. Meadow.
对 梅朵
Oh, I can't stay in this house, honey bunch.
我不能留在这房♥子里 亲爱的
Not while that faccia brutta's in here.
那可怕的东西在这里
Come on, let's go see who it is.
来 奶奶 我们看看是谁来了
Evening. How are we?
晚安 大家好吗?
Make my sister get out of the house.
叫我妹妹出去
It's 1 a.m. Why were you walking on Mountain Avenue at this hour?
现在一点钟了 你这时候怎么还在 山岳大道走来走去?
Shut up.
闭嘴
We got a complaint from your neighbors.
你们有邻居申诉 有个女人在街上游荡
She's my grandmother.
她是我奶奶
Hi, Grandma.
奶奶
Hi! Ah, shit!
你好 讨厌
You know this young man? Of course, he's....
你认识这个年轻人吗? 当然 他...
He's my grandson.
他是我孙子
And is this your house, dear?
这里是你家吗?亲爱的?
Where was she trying to get to?
这里是你家吗?
Schrafts.
爱的?
She's being retested.
她正在重新接受检查
For Alzheimer's.
看有没有老年痴呆症
It's been a long odyssey with your mother.
你们母子之间的恩怨由来已久
Oh, these last 500 years just seemed to race by.
这五百年好像一下子就过去了
Listen to me.
我在说什么啊?
It's okay.
不要紧
Let it out.
说出来吧
They're transferring her to the nursing unit.
他们要把她转到疗养中心
Which is the thing that she dreaded and feared.
她一直害怕这一天来临
Isn't it interesting how this memory loss has cropped up...
你不觉得很有意思吗? 她突然失去记忆之前
...right after you failed to be killed in the carjacking?
你才被劫车大难不死
You think it was a carjacking?
你认为那是劫车案吗?
Of course not.
当然不是
But I got an idea who was behind it, and....
但我知道幕后黑手是谁
Enough said.
不说了
You don't want to go there.
你不会想知道的
Maybe you don't want to go there. What?
也许是你自己不想知道 你这是什么意思?
Well, let's track it.
我们来回溯一下
Around the time of the shooting, you were having hallucinations...
就在枪击案发生时 你幻想出
...of that Isabella figure.
依莎贝拉
The protective, loving mother.
一个充满母爱保护子女的母亲
Your subconscious was shouting something at you.
你的潜意识在向你呼喊
The day before the shooting...
枪击案发生前一天
...you said that she kept going on about news stories...
你告诉我她不断说着
...of mothers throwing their babies out of windows.
你告诉我她不断说着
Why don't we put our cards on the table!
你干脆打开天窗说亮话
You think my mother tried to have me whacked for putting her in a home?
你是怎么想的? 我把我妈送进养老院 所以她想要我的命?
In your worst dreams, a duck flies off with your penis!
在你最可怕的梦里 鸭子叼了你的阳♥具♥飞走
Castration. My mother never went after my basket.
阉♥割♥ 她从没对我那话儿有兴趣
No, not literally.
实际上是没有
Look, ordinarily a patient is helped to make his own breakthroughs.
通常医生会协助病人自己突破
But your life is in danger, so I'm willing to put the cards on the table.
不过你有生命危险 所以我愿意打开天窗说亮话
I say what your mother has, at the very least...
我说你母亲至少是得了 我们所谓的
...is borderline personality disorder.
边缘人格失调
Borderline personality disorder?
边缘人格失调
Let me read to you from the DSM-IV, okay?
我念书上的说明给你听
Definitions of the condition.
病况的定义
"A pattern of unstable relationships.
不稳定的关系 显著的情绪不稳定
Affective instability."
表示强烈的焦虑 忧郁
It means intense anxiety, a joylessness.
这些人只看到自己内在的恐惧
Their internal phobias are the only things that exist.
这些人只看到自己内在的恐惧
The real world, real people are peripheral.
真实的世界和真实的人 是次要的
These people have no love or compassion.
这些人没有爱或同情心
Borderline personalities are very good at splitting behavior...
边缘人格经常发生极端的行为
...creating bitterness and conflict...
制♥造♥痛苦和冲突
...between others in their circle.
在生活圈里的其他人之间
You twisted fucking bitch!
你这个变♥态♥女人
That's my mother,
我们说的是我母亲
not some fuck in Attica, stab you in the shower!
不是不知道从哪里冒出来 在你洗澡时捅你一刀的变♥态♥
Relax.
淡定
We're through, you and I. We're finished.
你跟我的关系完了 我们完蛋了
You're lucky I don't break your face in 50,000 pieces!
我没把你的脸割得粉碎 算你走运
Okay.
好
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表