剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
No. I don't know what he was talking about. He babbles.
不 我不知道他在说什么 他胡言乱语
What? You're another one!
那是怎么回事? 你也一样
Me? He completely lacked respect.
我? 他对你完全没敬意
I'm tired of having to make excuses for him.
我受够了老是替他找藉口
It isn't right. Because he's a mental weakling.
这是不对的 这是因为他心理有问题
I know. You don't know shit!
我知道 你知道个屁
He's seeing a psychiatrist.
他在看心理医生
How about that?
怎么样?
My nephew is seeing a psychiatrist. It makes me want to cry.
我侄子居然在看心理医生 真让人想哭
No shit?
真的假的?
The indictment's being prepared. He's spilling his guts!
政♥府♥要起诉我 他却在大吐心事
I fucking knew it.
妈的我就知道
No, you didn't know it. I just told you.
你知道个屁 我才刚告诉你而已
God knows how much of our family business he has.
天知道他掌握着多少家族生意
If the place is bugged...? That's not admissible.
万一那里有人窃听...? 那是不能呈上法庭的
It's that doctor-patient privilege. Just like us and Melvoin.
这叫做医病保密关系 就和我们跟梅文一样
Melvoin's a lawyer. He's in the fucking ballpark.
梅文是律师 他是圈内人
Suppose this shrink gets scared or something?
如果心理医生害怕了怎么办?
Remember those two brothers in California?
你记得加州的艾斯科维多兄弟吗?
They whacked their parents?
他们杀了父母
The shrink was in a witness chair.
结果心理医生上了证人席
Shit.
糟糕
Anthony wants to play games, okay.
安东尼想玩游戏 好
I taught him games.
是我教他怎么玩的
I taught him how to play baseball.
我教他怎么打棒球
Talking about clipping him?
你想要他好看?
Nobody would slap my wrist if I did.
就算这样也没人敢说话
Guys in prison have done half the damage he has.
有些人罪过只有他一半大 都坐牢了
The judicial system has improved in dealing with sexual predators.
司法制度对付性侵害者的手段高明得多
Oh, yeah. Let's impeach him.
是啊 我们弹劾他吧
If you're telling me of intent to harm him...
如果你是说你有意伤害此人...
...I must warn you of my duty to alert law enforcement.
...我必须警告你 我有责任警告执法单位
Why do I tell you anything?
我不知道我♥干♥嘛跟你说这些
I'm interested in why you feel punishing this man falls upon you.
我想知道的是你为什么 觉得必须由你来惩罚他
It doesn't fall upon you. What?
这当然不是你的事 此话怎讲?
What would you do? You'd call the cops...
你会怎么做? 你报♥警♥...
...who'd get some judge, who'd give him counseling...
...他们找法官 法官再给他做心理咨♥询♥...
...to talk about his unhappy childhood, and we could have sympathy for him.
...也许他会谈悲惨的童年 然后我们就会同情这个变♥态♥
Because he's the victim, right?
因为他才是真正的受害者 对吗?
You know what you do? You ignore the truth.
你知道你会怎么样吗? 你会当鸵鸟
Discredit psychology all you want.
你尽管污衊心理学
But I continue to ask the question. Why do you think you...
但我要继续问这个问题 为什么你认为你...
...always have to set things right?
...安东尼索波诺必须拨乱反正?
Hey, Paulie, is Tony in?
保利 东尼在吗?
I got to talk to you.
我有话跟你说
I'm busy right now.
我正在忙
I got to talk to you.
我必须跟你谈谈
All right. We'll finish later, all right?
我们待会儿再处理 好吗?
Come on in.
进来
It's about the thing.
是那件事...
You know what?
这么说吧
Nothing's happened yet, has it? Just got to make the call.
还没出事吧? 只要一声令下即可
I'm savoring the moment. Call it off.
我在等候适当时机 你必须取消行动
Don't worry about it.
你不必担心
You don't go near this.
这和你无关
I don't care about that. It's wrong, Tony.
我在乎的不是这个 这是不对的 东尼
You can't do it. It's wrong?
你不能这么做 这件事不对?
What he did isn't?
那他做的事就对罗?
I'm begging you. I hate the guy too.
我求你 我也恨那个人
What do you want to do?
你想怎么样
Want to call the cops? Here's the phone.
你想报♥警♥? 电♥话♥在这里
They'll arrest him.
他们会逮捕他
And he'll get out in two years and move north.
他两年后出狱 搬到萨克其万
And then?
然后你知道他会怎样吗?
He'll teach girls' soccer and start all over.
他会教女子足球 然后历史重演
You don't think I want to rip him apart like a chicken?
你以为我不想弄死他吗?
I drove by his house. I almost got out.
我开车经过他家 差点就下车
But you didn't.
但你没有
Something happens to him, who does it help?
他出事对谁有好处?
His daughter? That girl?
他女儿? 那个女孩?
No. You, Tony.
不 是你 东尼
And Silvio and me and whoever. It's just gonna make us feel better.
还有席尔和我什么的 只会让我们好过一点而已
So don't even think about calling this justice. Leave it to the cops.
不要说这是为了正义 留给警♥察♥去办吧
Look, let me ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
Who are you, coming in here talking to me like this?!
你凭什么到这里来 这样跟我说话?
Now, your boyfriend is finished. You deal with it!
你的好朋友完蛋了 你自己去面对
Okay?
好吗?
Tony, don't do it.
东尼 不要这么做
This is me asking you.
我求求你
Why don't you get out?!
你出去吧
Come on.
赶快出去
Get the fuck out, go!
快点走
Let's go!
离开这里
Come on, come on!
快走 快走
Corrado?
克拉多
I was worried! You usually call me when you're this late.
我好担心 通常这么晚 你都会来电♥话♥
I bought us some barbecued chicken, salad and lemon meringue pie.
我买♥♥了烤鸡 沙拉 和柠檬蛋白酥派
But I got hungry and ate.
可是我肚子好饿就吃了一块
Did I tell you to keep your mouth shut?!
我不是告诉你闭上嘴吗?
Did I tell you to keep your goddamn mouth shut?!
我不是告诉你闭上嘴吗?
Don't hit me!
不要打我
You stupid fucking blabbermouth cunt!
你这愚蠢淫♥荡♥的长舌妇
I don't understand!
我不懂
Get your pencils and your crap and don't be here tomorrow!
把你的铅笔和其他东西收拾好 明天不用来了
No, Corrado. Don't leave.
不 克拉多 不要走
I love you!
我爱你
I am so sorry!
对不起
No, Corrado!
不 克拉多
Yeah? You there at the place?
喂? 你在那里?
Is he in the house?
他在家里吗?
Fuck it. Walk away.
算了 离开吧
Just walk away. Don't do it.
走人就是了 不要动手
Fuck!
该死
All right.
好吧
Leave it alone. Yeah. No problem.
算了 好 没问题
Son of a bitch!
这鼠辈真走运
Colleagues and neighbors were shocked...
同事和邻居听到...
...to hear of charges brought against Hauser...
...唐诺豪森被控的罪名都很震惊...
...coach of the Verbum Dei high school girls' soccer team.
...他是佛本第高中女子足球队的教练
Alerted by a friend of the alleged victim...
举发本案的是所谓本案受害者的同学...
...whose name cannot be revealed...
...由于年龄关系她的名字必须保密...
...police issued a warrant for his arrest.
...警方今晚对他发出拘捕令
Tony, Jesus! You smell like Lord Calvert.
东尼 老天 你浑身酒味
What is with you tonight?
你今晚怎么了?
What is this?
怎么回事?
Jesus!
老天
Mixed with alcohol!
用酒吃药?
Tony, that's wonderful. Happy trails.
东尼 这下可好
Here, let's get you to bed.
我扶你上♥床♥
I didn't hurt nobody.
我没有伤害任何人
Call the shrink. Tell her the town's going to give her a fucking bonus.
打电♥话♥给心理医生 跟她说我们要变摩♥门♥教♥徒了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表