剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
For Jason.
为了杰森
I don't want to hear that you took one of your Colleens on a cruise.
我不想听到你带那些爱尔兰姑娘去旅行
What's that supposed to mean, "Colleens"?
什么叫爱尔兰姑娘?
We all know you're a sucker for those Irish girls.
我们都知道你迷恋爱尔兰女人
Every Italian boy bows down to the freckles.
每个意大利男人都为雀斑拜倒
I married you! Yeah, I was a mother figure.
我娶了你 对 我有母性光辉
Don't bust my balls with Freud-by-numbers.
别用佛洛伊德那一套来谯我
Don't bust my balls? Richard, your calabrese is showing.
"谯"?理查 你用字遣词可得小心点
Are you implying by all this I'm ashamed to be an Italian-American?
你这话的意思是我耻于当一个义裔美国人
With all the poverty, starvation, ethnic cleansing...
世上有贫穷 饥饿 种族净化...
...and horrible shit in this world...
...还有各种可怕的事情...
...you devote your energy to protecting the dignity of Connie Francis!
...你却用全副精力来保护康妮法兰西斯的尊严
You're worked up about my patient...
你很介意我的病人
...a man who has no bearing on who or where you are in this world.
...他和你的身分地位一点关系都没有
Call him a patient. The man's a criminal, Jennifer.
你叫他是病人 这个人是罪犯 珍妮佛
And after a while, you're gonna get beyond psychotherapy...
等心理治疗的老掉牙...
...with its cheesy moral relativism.
...道德相对论结束之后
Finally, you're gonna get to good and evil. And he's evil.
最后你要面对的是善恶 而他就是恶人
Sorry I'm late. The alarm--
对不起 我迟到了 闹钟--
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么搞的?
I ain't been feeling good.
保利没跟你说我不舒服吗?
I wipe my ass with your feelings. Thanks.
我才不在乎你舒不舒服 谢谢
Drive the fucking car!
快开车
We're under a microscope. I hear you shot some kid...
我们被人监视 你居然还向个死老百姓的脚上开枪...
...because he made you wait!
...就因为你不肯排队等面包
Fucking Paulie! Don't blame Paulie!
那个保利 不要怪保利
Nutley PD's got a description and a make on the car!
麦肯锡来找我 说努特利警局有一张画像 还查到一辆车子
Why don't you leave a urine sample?
你下回干脆留下尿液样本好了
If I could Shut up!
如果我可以 闭嘴
Georgie comes in with vomit all over. I ask, "What the fuck?"
乔治到酒吧来 吐得全身都是 我问他怎么搞的?
He said you're digging up some body!
他说你们把三个月前干掉的人挖出来
I was worried Shut up!
我担心 闭嘴
You want to get caught. I want to?
做这种事的人是想被抓 我想被抓?
Yeah. I seen it before. That's fucking cowboy-itis.
对 你想被抓 我见过这种事 你想出风头
You want to be a bad guy?
你想当大坏蛋吗?
I was worried that I didn't Shut up!
我担心我没有 闭嘴
Can I try and explain here?
可以让我解释吗?
I don't know, Tony.
我不知道 东尼
It's like the regular-ness of life is too fucking hard for me.
也许我没办法忍♥受规律平凡的生活
I don't know.
我不知道
Look at you.
看看你
I'll bet you're sleeping all the time.
我看你一定成天睡觉
It's the only thing I still enjoy.
这是我唯一快乐的事
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗?
Maybe I have cancer.
也许我得了癌症
Remember how Jackie got?
记得杰奇怎么死的吗?
Cancer?
癌症?
Something fucking horrible is going on inside my body.
有可怕的东西入侵我的身体 把我的体质改变了
Does this word "cancer" pop into your mind a lot...
癌症这个字眼是经常还是偶尔...
...a little bit, what?
...出现在你脑子里?
Well, I'm just thinking, maybe you're...
我只是想 可能你是...
...depressed. Me?
...精神抑郁 我?
I'm no fucking mental midget.
我才不是精神上的侏儒
Right.
好吧
Watch the What?
小心 什么?
Filter. Oh, fuck!
滤嘴 妈的
Maybe you got...
也许你有...
...a serotonin problem, or whatever the fuck they call it.
...中枢神经方面的问题或是不管叫做什么
You know about that shit?
你知道那玩意儿吗?
I saw it last night on a program.
我昨晚在电视上看过
What, take fucking Prozac? Not this skinny guinea.
怎么? 吃百忧解? 我才不吃那种东西
Let me ask a question.
我问你一个问题
You ever think about...
你有没有想过...
...you know....
...你知道...
Fuck no!
才没有
Good.
那就好
Bunch of losers blowing their skulls all over the bathroom?
你能想像那些没用的家伙在浴室里轰烂脑袋吗?
It's fucking pathetic.
真是可悲透了
Did you hear the doorbell? I'm in the middle of a game.
你没听到门铃吗? 我正在打电动
You'll be in the middle of the street, you don't wise up.
你不懂事一点 早晚会流落街头
Anthony Soprano?
安东尼索波诺?
Why are you in my yard?
你们在我家后院干什么?
The gate was open.
门是开的
I'm Agent Harris, this is Agent Driscol. May we come in?
我是哈里斯探员 这位是卓斯寇探员 我们可以进去吗?
If I say no?
如果我拒绝呢?
If we were local, we wouldn't knock.
如果我们是本地人 根本就不会敲门
What's your point?
此话怎讲?
We have a search warrant. We know you have children.
我们有搜索票 我们知道你屋里有小孩
Our other team's out front.
还有另外一组人员在前门等
We don't traumatize kids by kicking in doors.
我们觉得没必要踢门 在小孩心里留下♥阴♥影
So why don't you take a minute and tell them you have visitors.
所以你先告诉他们有客人来了
Any quarters, you can keep.
找到零钱你可以留下
You trying to bribe me?
你想贿赂我?
Tell me what you're looking for, I can save you time.
你干脆说你要找什么 也许我可以替你省时间
Any incriminating evidence would be nice.
任何可以入罪的证据都好
Dad!
爸
I have an English paper! You gotta be shitting me.
他们拿我的电脑 我要交英文报告 你们一定是开玩笑
I better have all my programs when it comes back.
送回来时程式最好都在
Anthony!
安东尼
What the hell are they doing in my kitchen?
他们在我厨房♥干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在我冰箱干什么?
Forgot your lunch, just ask.
如果你忘了带便当 可以开口跟我们要
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
How much would you say that bowl cost?
索波诺先生 你说这个碗要多少钱?
I'm not cleaning that up. Grasso, clean that.
我可不要清理 葛拉索 找东西清理清理
Grasso, ti faccio un culo cosi.
葛拉索 你里头不大舒服吧?
Your ass!
你这混帐
Tony, take it easy. Grasso, take it easy.
东尼 别激动 葛拉索 别激动
We'll be gone in a few minutes.
我们过几分钟就走了
Let's wait in the living room.
我们到客厅等
Clean up the bowl.
把碗清理干净
Come on.
走吧
I know they're doing their job, but I'm pissed.
我知道调查局是职责所在 但他们的做法让我很火大
Harris wasn't so bad.
哈里斯这家伙还不坏
He was the biggest sneak out of all of them. It's part of his act.
他是最坏的一个 看他小动作就知道
That guy broke the bowl on purpose.
把碗打破那个家伙 他是故意的
He was just a klutz.
他只是笨而已
What was his last name?
他姓什么?
Rizzo, Razzo, what? Grasso.
里索? 雷索什么的? 葛拉索
Grasso. You think it's a coincidence they sent him?
葛拉索 你觉得他们派他来是巧合?
If he wasn't Italian, he'd be at the office sweeping up. Jerk.
如果他不是意大利人 就会在办公室扫地
Bet they frisk him before he goes home.
搞不好他每晚回家前都被搜身
Why? Why?
为什么? 为什么?
Because he has a vowel at the end of his name: Grasso.
因为他的姓最后一个音是母音 葛拉索
Does he think he'll make it to the top by arresting his own people?
想靠逮捕自己人升官发财吗?
Pass the moo shu.
把木须肉拿给我
He'll see. He'll learn.
他会明白的 他会学乖的
We have a vowel. And you be proud of it!
我们的名字有母音 对 你应该感到骄傲
You'd think there was no Michelangelo, the way they treat people.
他们那种态度 好像没听过米开朗基罗似的
An Italian invented the telephone.
你知道电♥话♥是意大利人发明的吗?
Alexander Graham Bell was Italian? You see? You see what?
贝尔是意大利人? 看到没? 知道我的意思了吧?
Antonio Meucci invented it, and he got robbed!
安东尼欧缪奇发发明了电♥话♥ 结果被抄袭
Everybody knows that!
大家都知道
Who invented the Mafia?
黑♥手♥党♥是谁发明的?
What?
什么?
La Cosa Nostra. Who invented that? Who cares?
美国黑♥手♥党♥是谁发明的? 谁在乎?
Wasn't it Salvatore Lucania, known as Charlie "Lucky" Luciano...
不是萨尔瓦多路坎纳吗? 外号♥查理幸运路西安诺...
...who organized the five families: Lucchese, Gambino, Bonanno, Profaci.
...他组织了五大家族: 路奇斯 加比诺 波纳诺 波洛法奇
Is there something you want to say to me?
你是要说什么吗?
I just like history, like you, Dad.
我只是喜欢历史 像你一样 爸
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表