剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Come on! Come on, dog! Come on!
过来 过来
Come on! Come on.
快来 快
Look at this! Look at this plastic!
你看 是塑胶花
And there's weeds!
看看这些杂草
Well, it looks like Tobacco Road.
简直就像乡下穷地方
Nobody gets down here. Anthony!
没有人会到这里来 安东尼
Those dogs are wild dogs.
那些是野狗
Cemetery dogs.
墓地的狗
They'll take your hand off.
会把你的手咬断
Come over here. Say a Hail Mary for your grandfather.
过来 给你爷爷念一声万福马利亚
Lay off. He's a kid.
算了 他是个小孩
So he should neglect his elders? Just like his father.
那就可以 像他爸爸一样目无尊长?
Yeah, a real skimp.
这小子也真混♥蛋♥
My son.
我儿子
The mental patient.
有精神病
Remember those trips to the shore? Me and Tony rode the waves?
记得以前到海边玩吗? 我和东尼还一起冲浪
I taught him to bodysurf.
我教他怎么徒手冲浪
My son was brought up right.
我的儿子教养良好
He needs a psychiatrist for what?
要精神科医生干什么?
To talk about his sex life? Enough.
讨论他的性生活? 够了
I hate it as much as you do.
我跟你一样讨厌这种事
Those dogs could start foaming at the mouth.
这些狗可能有狂犬病
How come you're not supposed to breathe in the cemetery?
在公墓为什么不能呼吸?
Who says? It's a joke. Say, "Why?"
是谁说的? 这是笑话 拜托 说"为什么"
You'll make the dead people jealous.
因为会让死人嫉妒
Okay, come pick it up! Pick it up.
好啊 捡起来
Who's got the ball?!
快把球拿到
Oh, my God! Look out!
我的天 梅朵 小心
Come around, come around!
绕过来
Up, up, up! Cover them through!
赶快过来 掩护她们
I can't watch.
我看不下去了
Way to go, Meadow! You're a brick wall, baby! Brick wall!
好啊 好极了 梅朵 你真是铜墙铁壁 宝贝
Good save! Come on, now. Come on!
很好 加油
That was close.
差点就踢进了
Pretty good. Look at you. At girls' soccer, Tony.
很好 看看你自己 女子足球 东尼
What do you want? My son's a couch potato.
你要我怎么样? 我唯一的儿子只会看电视
Red! Five! Are you yellowcard happy?
红色 五号♥ 出黄牌出得很高兴吗?
Rough play, my ass!
动作粗鲁 少来了
Hi, honey. Go get them, baby.
亲爱的 解决她们 宝贝
This fat kid is such a sneak with that elbow!
那胖小鬼偷偷推人
Coach says next year, Chiara is gonna be one of his starts.
教练说琪亚拉明年会成为明星球员
Let's pull it out, for chrissake!
猎鹰队 赶快摆脱纠缠
Heather Dante! A hundred bucks for a goal!
海瑟丹提 踢进一球一百块
What's with Ally today? She's sleepwalking out there.
艾莉今天怎么了? 好像在梦游
She eats at our house a lot. She's got the energy.
她一星期有三天在我们家吃饭 我知道她有力气
That tackle was our ball, asshole!
那是我们阻截到的球 白♥痴♥
Zebra, I'm talking to you.
斑马 我在跟你说话
Blow that again, I'll stick it up your ass!
你再吹一次哨子 我就让你吃不完兜着走
Get off the field now, or your team is gonna forfeit the game!
离开球场 不然我就没收比赛
I'm going. You fucking son of a--
走就走
Get off the field!
快滚
Did a hell of a job.
你真了不起
Falcons! Falcons, heads up!
猎鹰队加油
Red, 42! 42!
红 42
Push! Ally!
猛攻 艾莉
Come on.
加油
Come on, Al!
加油 艾莉
Did I tell you? What did I tell you?
我是怎么告诉你的?
He's a brilliant coach. A beautiful, brilliant genius.
他是个很棒的教练 天生的伟大教练
You in love with him?
你爱上他了?
Yes. If he steers Chiara to a college scholarship,
老实说没错 只要他能带琪亚拉拿到大学足球奖学金
I'll blow the guy.
我就在中场替他"吹♥喇♥叭♥"
You will?
真的吗?
How's chefing at Dimples?
厨师工作怎么样?
Try the salad bar.
你得来试试沙拉吧
We got a chemical brightener. It keeps lettuce crisp.
我们有特殊化学亮光剂 保持莴苣的清脆口感
How nice. Yeah, it's beautiful.
真好 没错 好极了
The offer's still there. You put some out on the street...
我的提议照旧 若你想赚点钱就拿些钱出来...
...at two points, we split the interest. Nice?
...两分利放出去 利息我们分 很好吧?
I can't do the math. I'm an artiste.
我不懂算术 东尼 我是艺术家
Get out of here.
滚吧
Good job, girls!
大家表现得很好
Absolutely. And you do that so well, coach.
当然了 教练 你也很棒
Thanks. The psychology is important.
谢谢 心理部分非常重要
Did a hell of a job.
你表现得真好
Welcome to Bada Bing. Everything's on the house.
欢迎来到巴达酒吧 全部由本店请客
Come meet somebody.
白兰蒂 过来 我替你介绍个朋友
He coached college. Get out of here.
这家伙带过大学球队 真的假的
Division 1A. No, that's boonie state.
1A组的喔 穷乡僻壤 没啥好提的
Besides, it's time to stop moving my wife and Deena like pawns...
我不想再为了追求高薪...
...when someone ups the ante.
...让我的妻女跟着我四处奔波
Anyway, how many chances does a man get to coach his own daughter?
何况有多少人有机会带自己女儿的球队?
Money isn't everything. Here, here.
钱毕竟不是最重要的 来
The kids are important.
孩子才是最重要的
Cheers. To the Falcons. Continued success.
干杯 祝猎鹰队更上层楼
Brandy, why don't you give the coach a deluxe tour of the VIP lounge.
白兰蒂 你好好招待一下教练吧
What? Oh, guys.
什么? 拜托
Jesus, we said a beer.
不是说好请他喝啤酒就行了
No, I.... Thank you, but I don't think so.
不... 谢谢 但我想还是不要了
Jesus Christ.
老天
Okay, Brandy, go sit on a tuffet.
好 白兰蒂 去坐板凳
Coach, it's on the house.
教练 这是我们招待的
Why are you here? Who's he?
你来这里干什么? 他是谁?
My girl's coach. You got something?
我女儿的足球教练 有事要告诉我吗?
Every car you see in the rear-view mirror is not a fed.
你后视镜看到的车都不是调查局的
Mikey Palmice went and got a major Manhattan Pl.
麦奇帕米斯找上了曼哈顿一家大侦探社
Mikey thinks someone here rats for the government. What else is new?
麦奇帕米斯认为这里有人替政♥府♥做内奸 还有什么消息?
What else? My colleague over at Organized Crime Task Force...
还有什么? 我在组织犯罪小组的同僚...
...gets chatty after caffeine drinks.
...喝了咖♥啡♥因♥饮料 大嘴巴
Names of people whose fiscal interests intersect with your own.
这些人的财路和你有冲突
I'm still trying to find out if you've been named.
我还在查你有没有上黑名单
But these people are keeping these indictments very, very internal.
不过起诉案非常保密
They may have a folder with my name on it.
就我所知 我就有一个档案
If I was smart, I wouldn't be here.
聪明的话 我就不会来这里了
I rest my case.
那就算了
I'm up the street on a rape-homicide.
现在我是来调查强♥暴♥杀人案的
What I need now is to see a liquor license, if you don't mind.
不介意的话 我要看你的卖♥♥酒执照
So anybody wonders why I was here or for the lie detector test....
有人奇怪我为什么来这里吗? 或是要测谎?
Cha-cha, show him the liquor license.
恰恰 拿执照给他看
Don't touch the girls.
不要碰那些女孩
How you doing?
你好吗?
Bada Bing. Arthur Bucco!
巴达酒吧 亚瑟布科
Hello?
喂?
You gonna stay in that bar all day?
你要在酒吧待一整天吗?
I'm shooting pool. I'll rack them up for you.
我打一下撞球嘛 我会帮你把球摆好
I thought we were supposed to paint the patio.
我们不是说好要粉刷阳台?
I bought primer and I've been scraping.
底漆我调好了 该刮过的地方我也刮了
You have?
是吗?
I could really use your help.
你回来帮个忙行吗?
All right. I'll be right home.
好 亲爱的 我马上回家
This fucking guy lays down the law.
这家伙真是模范老公
Fucking blistering. "I'll be right home."
是啊 好痛苦 我马上回家 亲爱的
I gotta get home too. Shelley'll be looking for me.
我也要回家了 雪莉要找我了
It's quite the lifestyle you got here.
不过这种生活很不错
See ya later, coach. Okay.
回头见 教练 好
Different strokes.
青菜萝卜各有所好
Melvoin, Perlov, Schneider and Archide.
梅氏法律事务所
What's going on with the indictments? Put it right down there.
调查局在干什么? 放在那里就好了
The book is off on the 14th ward.
书在第十四区
I don't want to minimize your position. Two prior convictions.
我不想藐视你的地位 克拉多 两次前科
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表