剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Think I got a brain tumor?
我是不是有脑瘤啊?
Well, we're gonna find out.
待会儿就知道了
What a bedside manner. Very encouraging.
你还真懂得如何鼓励人
What, are you gonna not know?
难不成你不想知道?
We had some good times. Had some good years.
我们曾经同甘共苦过
Here he goes with the nostalgia.
他又开始滥情了
No marriage is perfect.
没有婚姻是完美的
Having that groomer on the side helps.
经过旁人的帮忙
I'm not seeing her anymore. What about that priest?
我已经不再见她了 那把神父找到家里来又怎么说?
Don't even go there.
别哪壶不开提哪壶
Father is a spiritual mentor. He's making me a better Catholic!
神父是我的心灵导师 他在带我接近上帝
Well, we all got different needs.
是啊 我们各取所需
What's different between us is, you're going to hell when you die.
我们两个之间的不同点是 你死了会下地狱
My nephew, Christopher, was handling the garbage contract problem.
垃圾清运的合约就交给 我表侄克里斯多佛去搞定
But on this I will also not go into detail.
但是这也不方便对你详述
Emil Kolar.
艾米尔寇拉
Chris Moltisanti.
克里斯多佛
Hey, in Czech Republic too, we love pork.
咱们捷克人也喜欢吃猪肉
You ever have our sausages?
你有没有吃过捷克的香肠?
No, no. I thought the only sausages they had was Italian and Jimmy Dean's.
没有 没有 我以为世上只有义大利香肠和热狗
See what you learn when you cross cultures and shit?
咱们美义混血就知道这么多
My Uncle Evzen doesn't know I came.
我叔叔不知道我来这里
If we make any progress, I'll tell him.
如果今晚有任何进展 我必须向他报告
Hey, we have to make progress, Emil. We gotta stop the madness.
艾米尔 没有进展不行 我们一定要阻止这场疯狂血拚
Business is changing, we're the younger generation.
垃圾这一行不可同日而语 咱们两个是新的一代
We have issues in common.
我们有共同点
Emil.
艾米尔
Where'd you go to high school? Was it Poland?
你高中在哪儿念的? 波兰吗?
I'm not Polish.
我不是波兰人
Czechoslovakian, that's a type of Polack, right?
你是捷克人不就等于是波兰佬
We came here when I was 9. I went to West Essex.
我九岁就搬到美国来 我念的是艾塞克斯高中
You used to play my cousin Gregory in football, he...
你以前跟我表哥格瑞利在足球上有过数面之缘 他...
Where's the stuff? Yes, yes, yes.
东西呢? 是的
The reason for the visit. We got it all deployed for you.
终于言归正传 我们全帮你准备好了
Taste the wares, Emil.
伊媚儿 尝尝看吧
Emil.
艾米尔
The doctors kept me hanging about the tests, as doctors will do.
医生照惯例 迟迟不宣布我的检查结果
So my uncle and I played a round of golf and had lunch.
所以我和伯伯 去打高尔夫球后共进午餐
You keep mentioning your uncle. What's the problem?
你三句不离你伯伯 问题究竟出在哪里?
Who do you think you are?
你算老几?
I'm the person who says how things go, that's who.
我在这里是发号♥施令的老大
Artie's dinner business is nice, upscale people from the suburbs.
亚瑟餐厅的客人 都是来自郊区的名流
Don't ruin his life.
你别毁了他的生活
Vesuvio is where Pussy feels safe.
普西在他的餐厅里最自在
He's been eating here all his life.
他一辈子都在这里吃饭
You kill him someplace else.
你到别的地方去杀他
You may run North Jersey, but you don't run your uncle!
北泽西也许是你的天下 但你别想命令你的伯伯!
How many fucking hours did I spend playing catch with you?
你小时候我不知道陪你 打了几次棒球
Can we focus more on your immediate family?
我们能不能多谈谈 你自家人的事?
My wife and daughter were not getting along.
我老婆 女儿水火不容
Damn, these laser discs are incredible!
天啊 这些雷射光碟真棒
Tony watches Godfather II. He says it looks just like the movie theater.
东尼一天到晚看教父第二集 他说就像在电影院看一样过瘾
Gordon Willis. Tony prefers II, not I?
戈登威利斯 东尼比较喜欢看第二集 不是第一集?
He likes where Vito goes back to Sicily.
他最喜欢 维多回西西里那一段
With III, he was like, "What happened?"
第三集简直不知所云
Where does Tony rank Goodfellas?
东尼觉得 "四海好家伙"如何?
What, do you have raccoons?
什么 你家有浣熊?
Somebody's jimmying a window. What?
有人在撬我们家的窗户 什么?
You have all these security lights, who would try and...?
你们家不是装了保全系统吗? 怎么会有人...
Oh, no. Jeez, Louise!
不 我的天啊 露易斯!
Hold it!
不要动!
Meadow.
梅朵
I noticed the glass rattles every time I walk to the laundry room.
我发现我们家的窗户 会喀喀作响
Do we have any putty?
我们家有没有玻璃接合剂?
Don't give me that. You snuck out!
少来这套 你偷偷出门!
What's going on?
怎么了?
You locked my bedroom window so I'd get caught.
你故意反锁我卧室的窗户 害我被活逮
Normal people thought you were upstairs doing your homework!
我还以为你在楼上写功课!
You have become a master of lying and conniving.
你现在说谎成精了
I know I'm grounded.
我知道我被禁足了
Patrick's swim meet is tomorrow, and he needed me!
派崔克明天就要参加游泳比赛 他需要我
Grounded for this? Oh, no, you're not grounded.
你以为你被禁足? 喔不 你想得美
You're not going to Aspen with Hunter Scangarelo!
你别想和韩特一家人 到亚斯本去玩
Yes!
好呀!
But this shit I'm telling you...
但我告诉你的这件狗屎事...
it'll all blow over.
迟早会事过境迁
Didn't you admit to Dr. Cusamano that you were feeling depressed?
你不是告诉库沙马诺医生说 你觉得心情低落?
"Melfi."
麦尔菲
What part of the boot you from?
你家是从义大利 哪个地方来的?
Dr. Melfi.
麦尔菲医生
My father's people were from Caserta.
我爸爸是卡塞塔人
Avellino.
艾佛利诺人
My mother would have loved it if you and I got together.
要是咱们两个送作堆 我妈会高兴死
Anxiety attacks are legitimate psychiatric emergencies.
恐慌发作是一种 非常严重的疾病
Suppose you were driving and you passed out.
万一你在开车时 突然发作怎么办?
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你些事情
Nowadays, everybody's gotta go to shrinks and counselors
时下流行 去看心理医师或辅♥导♥师
and go on Sally Jessy Raphael and talk about their problems.
不然就是上脱口秀 把自己的难题公诸于世
Whatever happened to Gary Cooper?
像贾利古伯那种坚强沉默的
The strong, silent type?
男子汉到哪儿去了?
That was an American.
那才是不折不扣的美式作风
He wasn't in touch with his feelings.
他才懒得去发掘 自己的七情六欲
They didn't realize once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings
他们不知道的是 一旦贾利古伯开始探讨 自己的七情六欲
they wouldn't be able to shut him up!
他们就无法使他闭上嘴
So it's dysfunction this and that! And dysfunction va fangool!
到时候他的毛病 就接二连三的出炉
You have strong feelings about this.
你对这件事的反应很强烈
I had a semester and a half of college
我大学也念过一年半载
so I understand Freud. I understand therapy as a concept.
我听过佛洛伊德 我了解心理治疗这回事
But in my world, it does not go down.
但在我的世界 不来这套
Could I be happier? Yeah. Yeah. Who couldn't?
我是不是能更快乐一些? 那当然 谁不是呢?
Do you feel depressed?
你觉得很消沉吗?
Do you feel depressed?
你觉得很消沉吗?
Since the ducks left
打从鸭子飞走之后
I guess.
我想
The ducks that preceded your losing consciousness.
鸭子在你失去知觉之前飞走
Let's talk about them.
让我们来谈谈鸭子吧
You can't blame T for being pissed. You should have waited.
你做了这小子 你应该要等我才对
That's the last time I show any fucking initiative.
只此一次下不为例
Imagine how I felt?
你能想像我的感受吗?
T's running down the business
东尼就快罩不住了
I fucking wet a guy to keep one of our stops.
我为了保住咱们的生意开杀戒
He's not running it down. It's just getting harder in New York.
他没有罩不住 这年头在纽约不好混
One.
Two.
Three.
Come on!
别这样!
This is fucked up. What, Pussy?
真是糟透了 怎樣 普西?
The Kolar uncle is gonna find the kid dead on one of his bins
你认为寇拉的叔叔发现这小子 陈尸在他的垃圾桶后
and get out of our fucking business? No way.
就会识相退出吗? 想得美
"Louis Brassi sleeps with the fishes."
路易斯贝西♥葬♥身鱼腹
Luca Brassi.
路卡贝西
Luca. Whatever.
路卡 随便啦
There's differences, Christopher.
根本八竿子打不着
From the Luca Brassi situation and this?
路卡贝西和这件事
Look, if the Kolars know the kid is dead, it hardens their position.
听着 如果寇拉知道 这小子死了态度会更强硬
Plus, now the cops are looking for a fucking murderer.
加上 现在条子对杀人犯特别有兴趣
What do you want to do?
你想怎么办?
He disappears. He never comes home.
让他失踪 他从此再也不回家
They know, but they don't know.
他们虽然有所怀疑 但却没有真凭实据
They hope maybe he'll turn up...if.
只能抱着一线希望 等他哪天再露面
Come on. Let's get him.
快点 把他拖出来
Got him?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表