剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I told him, "Someone owes you money, even if you gotta crawl, you get it."
我跟他说有人欠你钱 用爬的也要拿回来
I even told him to give me his list, and I'll collect the fucking thing.
我还叫他把名单给我 我去收钱
What'd he say? He just nodded like a fucking retard.
他怎么说? 像个白♥痴♥似的直点头
It's those fucking Percs.
是那些止痛药害的
He's throwing them in his mouth like M&M's.
他把药当巧克力糖猛吞
There isn't even anything wrong with his back.
而且他的背根本没事
What do you mean?
怎么说?
Remember when that guy hit me with a pool cue and I fucked my neck up?
记得那家伙用撞球杆打我的头 我扭伤颈子的事吗?
Down at the Shore. Right.
对 在海岸区 没错
I went to this doctor. He works on the Jets when they get hurt.
我看了个医生 他是喷射队 顶尖球员的伤科医生
That so?
这样吗?
He's fucking like the Jonas Salk of backs. Anyway...
他是背痛的专家
...I send Pussy to this doctor. The guy gives him the works:
总之我叫普西去找这个医生 医生替他检查
MRIs, CAT scans, dog scans, you name it.
核磁共振 断层扫描 什么有的没的都做了
He says there's not a thing wrong with his back.
结果说 他的背一点问题都没有
Then again, he says, when it comes to backs...
不过医生也说 背痛的问题
...nobody knows anything, really.
谁也说不准
You know, I was on a good run, and then, boom!
本来一切都很好 突然晴天霹雳
It's like I'm walking down the street...
我不知道 好像... 我走在路上
...and I'm looking up because I feel like a safe's gonna land on my head.
然后抬头看 因为我觉得有保险箱会砸下来
A feeling of pending doom?
觉得眼前有灾难?
Let me ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
This mental stuff can cause physical problems, right?
心理问题 会造成生理问题 对吧?
Are you having any physical problems?
你有生理问题吗?
No, no, I'm fine.
不 我很好
But I got a friend...
但我有个朋友
...a dear, dear friend, and I'm concerned about him.
一个很好的朋友 我很担心他
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
It's his back.
他背痛
See, he's complaining about his back...
他整天说背痛
...but the doctor thinks it's all in his head.
但医生说他是心理因素
That's very possible.
这很有可能
What do you think?
你的看法呢?
I think we should just keep this about you.
我想我们应该只谈你的问题
This is about me.
这就是我的问题
Every time I offer my opinion about any of your friends...
每次我对你朋友提出看法
...it seems to interfere with our therapy.
就会干扰我们的治疗
You start cursing and screaming.
你开始大声叫骂
What kind of mental stuff would cause a backache?
什么样的心理问题 会造成背痛?
For conversation's sake?
只是聊天而已?
Absolutely.
没错
With some people, the pain is...
有些人会背痛是因为
...caused by more responsibility than they can handle.
承担了无法负荷的责任
Well, that makes sense. I mean...
这很有道理
...he's got a lot of bills, a lot of problems with his kid's school fund.
他的经济负担很重 要筹小孩的教育基金等等
Secrets.
还有秘密
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Psychologically, a secret is a heavy load.
秘密是沉重的心理负担
It leads to feelings of guilt, which further burden the mind.
会造成罪恶感 加重心理负担
If you want my opinion, this can't be true.
如果你问我 这绝无可能
Thanks, Debbie.
谢谢 黛比
You know, I told you that I would do what I could...
我说过会想办法...
...but this is DEA, Feds, task force.
但这牵涉到违禁药品管理局 调查局 专案小组
This is not as easy as you think.
没有你想的那么容易
Getting my hands on the 302.
拿报告不简单
Now, you listen to me.
你听我说
This is the most serious decision I've ever had to make.
这是我这辈子 最重大的一个决定
And I need proof.
我需要证据
I won't hurt a man that I love because of some cop gossip...
我要伤害一个 和我感情深厚的人
...from a degenerate fucking gambler with a badge.
不能只凭一个烂赌条子的八卦 你明白吗?
You know, you got an amazing ability to sum up...
你知道吗? 你很能用一句话
...a man's whole life in a single sentence.
来概括一个人的一生
Degenerate gambler with a badge, huh?
烂赌条子
You're a pisser. You're a real pisser.
你是个彻头彻尾的废物
I'm under pressure. I don't have time to suck your dick!
对不起 这件事带给我一些压力 没办法顾及你的感受
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Fuck you! Fuck me?
你该死 我该死?
Yeah, fuck you!
你该死
You know, when I was a kid....
我小时候...
When I was a kid and my old man would be in one of his ways...
我小时候我老爸闹情绪
...with the screaming back and forth...
到处大呼小叫
...it'd end with her throwing the closest thing to her.
最后他会随手拿东西扔我妈
He'd smack her around!
把她痛打一顿
I don't know why...
不知道为什么
...but I would run into my room and I would hide under my bed.
但我会跑进房♥间 躲在床底下
There was something peaceful and something safe under that bed.
床底下才有平静 才会安全
And that's where I would wake up the next day.
我就在那里睡到第二天早上
Everything back to normal.
一切恢复正常
How about you?
你呢?
Do you ever feel like hiding under a bed?
你有没有想藏在床底下过?
Yeah. Right now.
有 现在就想
You're a prick to the end, right?
你是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
You really like this place, huh?
你很喜欢这个地方?
It's my getaway.
这里是我的避难所
This is where Debbie's taken care of me for years.
黛比已经在这里 照顾我好多年了
I'll bet she has.
我想也是
I'm serious, she has.
我是说真的
There were times when I had a great weekend with the football...
有时候我在周末 赌足球赢了大钱
...and I'd come here with a pocketful of money, shitfaced...
然后醉醺醺地 带着大把钞票来这里
...and every fucking penny would be there when I got up in the morning.
第二天早上起来 一毛钱也不会掉
She is an honest lady.
她是个诚实的女人
She'd do anything for you, anything.
你要什么她都会做到
You come in here, you flash your badge, you get free pussy.
得了 你来甩甩警徽 就可以免费嫖♥妓♥
Fuck pussy. I wouldn't fuck one of these broads with your dick.
我才不会搞这些女人
They have absolutely no class, and they're always on the hustle.
她们没有品味 而且总是草草了事
That's what they're supposed to do, no?
她们本来就该这样 不是吗?
"Oh, hello, Carmela. How nice to see you."
卡蜜拉 看见你真高兴
How are you feeling?
你怎么样?
Oh, what can I say? What's that?
我能说什么? 这是什么?
It's a ricotta pie. I saved it from the open house.
这是瑞格派 招待会留下来的
Are you wearing makeup?
你有化妆吗?
I can't eat that. It's got cholesterol!
我不能吃 有胆固醇
I made it with the low-fat cheese.
我用低脂乳酪做的
Well, maybe your friends will eat it.
恶心 也许你朋友会吃
What friends?
什么朋友?
Fine, you can eat it when Junior visits.
那好 等伯伯来再吃
You know, your son loves you very much.
妈 你儿子非常爱你
He worries all the time.
他整天为你担心
He felt bad that you didn't come to the open house.
你没来参加招待会他很难过
I don't care if you think it's disrespectful...
我不管 你是不是认为我没礼貌
...but I want you to cut the drama. It's killing Tony.
但我希望你不要摆姿态了 东尼快受不了了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm talking about this "Poor mother, nobody loves me" crap.
我说的是这个 可怜的妈妈 "没人爱我"这种受害者的话
It is textbook manipulation...
这是典型的操纵伎俩
...and I hate seeing Tony so upset over it.
我很不愿意看到 东尼为这种事难过
I know how to talk to people.
我知道怎么说话
Well, I am a mother too, don't forget.
你别忘了我也是做母亲的
You know your power, and you use it like a pro.
你知道你有多大的影响力 而且运用得非常纯熟
Power, what power? I don't have power. I'm a shut-in!
影响力? 我哪来的影响力? 我什么影响力也没有
You are bigger than life!
我是个病人 你可伟大了
You are his mother!
你是他母亲
I think that you know what you're doing.
我认为你一直很清楚 你是怎么对你儿子的
Who, me? What did I do?
谁? 我? 我做了什么?
Look, I didn't come by to argue.
我不是来吵架的
I came by to check on you and to bring you the ricotta.
我是来看你 给你送瑞格派
If you don't want it, give it to Junior. I know he stops by a lot.
如果你不要可以给伯伯 我知道他常常来
He's my husband's brother.
他是我的大伯
He can't check up on me once in a while?
他不能偶尔来看我吗?
That's none of anybody's business.
这不关任何人的事
I am not saying that.
我的天! 我不是那个意思
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表