剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
John Gotti, life in prison...
约翰古帝 终身监禁
...no chance of parole.
不得保释
We've seen prosecutions in Florida and elsewhere of top Mob figures.
我们看过佛罗里达及其他地方 逮捕并起诉黑道头子
What are you doing? Put that back.
你在干什么? 我要看那一台
What's the situation on the ground today, right now, in the Mob?
现在黑社会的状况如何?
Confusion, instability, vacuum at the top.
混乱 不稳定 群龙无首
What caused the decline? Your sister's ass.
为何会这样呢?
An aggressive government policy over two decades...
20年来政♥府♥积极
to behead the crime families.
扫荡犯罪家族
But wasn't it, at least in part...
但是这是否与
...a disregard within the Mob itself...
黑道分子漠视
...of the rules that served the old dons so well?
传统伦理有关呢?
If the shoe fits. No doubt.
如果真是如此的话 毋庸置疑
Sil. Cheer me up, babe.
席尔 让我开心一下
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
每当我想退出江湖 我总是身不由己
Is that Pacino or is that Pacino? Spitting image.
谁才是艾尔帕西诺的本尊? 简直是维妙维肖
Vincent Rizzo. Yes.
文森瑞兹? -正是
Former soldier in the Genovese family.
前任吉诺维斯家族的手下
Government witness turned best-selling author.
政♥府♥证人摇身一变成为畅销作家
Do you agree with U.S. Attorney Braun?
你同意司法单位的作法吗?
The party's over.
黑道混不下去了
He is a wiseguy. Elaborate. It's not like it was.
他是一个聪明人
Cloning. Mexicans are huge in that.
复♥制♥ 这种事墨西哥人最行了
Fascinating. Because they work as parking valets.
你得承认他们的确有一手 因为他们都充当泊车小弟
Do I mean that organized crime...
组织型犯罪集团会自动解散...
...will go the way of the dodo bird?
...从此消声匿迹吗?
What the fuck are you talking about? Mexicans.
你到底在说什么? 墨西哥人
What about them? Cell phones.
他们怎么了? 行动电♥话♥
I'm not talking about cloning cell phones.
我指的不是复♥制♥行动电♥话♥
I'm talking about fucking sheep! Science.
我指的是复♥制♥羊 尖端科技
I tell my kids, "Only God can make a life."
我告诉我孩子 "只有上帝才能制♥造♥生命"
A guy here asks, "What if they had cloned Princess Di?"
这里有人问 如果黛妃已经被复♥制♥呢?
But you know, the heydey? You know, the Golden Age...or whatever, of the Mob?
知道黑道的黄金时期吗 ...
That's gone.
黑道的黄金时期已过
And that's never coming back.
永远不会再回来
They have only themselves to blame.
他们只能怪自己
They pay this chiacchierone by the word?
这种人靠耍嘴皮子赚钱
Drug trafficking.
这是毒品交易
I think it ruined everything.
我认为毒品交易破坏了一切
You're looking at a mandatory 35 to life in prison.
你们想判他们35年徒刑
Guys started to rat so they could avoid prosecution.
于是他们就相互告密以避免自己遭到起诉
What's going on with that Princess Di?
这件事干黛妃之死屁事?
Do you think the royal family had her whacked?
难道英国王室是幕后的黑手?
Last time I take a limo in Paris.
我在巴黎搭过豪华轿车
Like you were ever in Paris.
说得好像你真去过巴黎
I went for a blowjob.
我去享受"吹♥喇♥叭♥"之乐
Your mother was working the bonbon concession at the Eiffel Tower.
你老妈在艾菲尔铁塔卖♥♥糖果
You hear what I told him? "I went over for a blowjob.
你听到我刚跟他说什么了吗? 我去巴黎享受"吹♥喇♥叭♥"乐
Your mother was working at the Eiffel Tower."
他老妈在艾菲尔铁塔卖♥♥糖果
I got a list of people I wouldn't want cloned.
我知道有一大堆人想要复♥制♥品
The mayor of New York, that's the guy least likely to get cloned.
纽约市长 是最不可能被复♥制♥的人
So the code of silence, the omertà, or whatever, just went by the boards.
所以沉默是金的美德 早就被帮派分子所遗忘
You're always gonna have organized crime. Always.
犯罪集团永远不可能消失
As long as the human being has certain appetites
只要赌博和色情存在一天
...someone's always gonna surface to serve these needs. Always.
就会有人出面提供民众的需求
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
每当我想退出江湖 我总是身不由己
You got DVD players? Don't hurt me.
车内有DVD吗? 不要伤害我
Only people who get hurt are the jerk-offs.
只有想做傻事的人才会受到伤害
Now step down, nice and easy.
现在慢慢走下来
He's got the DVD players.
他有DVD
Quick and painless. Don't wanna hurt you.
乖乖合作就没事 我们并不想伤害你
You gotta tie me up.
不过你们得把我绑起来
You gonna be a jerkoff? My boss'll think I'm in on it.
你想做傻事? 不然我老板会认为我也有份
We look like we want a merit badge? We travel with rope?
你认为我们想日行一善吗? 我们会随身带着绳子吗?
I've got some in the cab. Please, I need this job.
车内有一些 拜托 我需要这份工作
Okay, get the rope.
好吧 去拿绳子
I don't know who gave the route, but there's no way I'd go unscathed...
我不知道这条路线是谁排的 但我总不能没有被绑
without being fired. -You want to be scathed?
安然无恙地离开 -你想被毒打一顿?
So it looks like I didn't give up without a struggle.
这样看起来才像我是经过一番扭打和挣扎
That's cool. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
That's enough.
够了
No, wait.
不 等等
That's good!
好极了
Scathed? Scathed.
受伤了? 受伤了
He's scathed.
他受伤了
Mr. Miller, my science teacher, he got his car stolen.
我的科学老师 米勒先生的车被偷了
You're kidding. From where? His house?
不会吧 在哪儿? 他家?
His parking spot at school.
就在学校的停车位
A Saturn. He only had it a year.
钍星汽车 他才开一年
The security people are a joke.
学校警卫全是饭桶
Did you hear what A.J. just said? Mr. Miller's car got stolen.
听到安东尼说什么吗? 米勒先生的车被偷了
Refresh my memory. Who is he?
再告诉我一次 他是谁?
He's your son's science teacher.
你儿子的科学老师
You're up early.
爸 你今天起得真早
He just bought that car a year ago.
那辆车才买♥♥了一年
So? Insurance will pay.
保险公♥司♥会赔的
They don't give full value.
没错 但不会支付全额
These poor teachers, they don't make a lot.
这些可怜的老师收入并不高
So he can work his summer vacation.
他可以在暑假赚外快
You could help find it.
或许你可以帮他忙
I thought I told you I changed my name from LoJack to Soprano.
我以为你知道 我不是汽车大王 我只是安东尼索波诺
Laugh. I'd pee in my pants. Pussy's got the body shop. He couldn't ask?
普西有一家修车厂 能叫他打听一下吗?
I'm late.
我快迟到了
What are you getting in science? Dplus.
科学成绩如何? D+
See what I can do. That's not what I meant.
我会想办法的 我不是这个意思
He's gotta work for his grades.
他得用功成绩才会进步
I'm going back to bed.
我要去睡个回笼觉
Bye, Dad. See you later.
爸 再见 再见
Here, eat this.
吃这个
Technology comes to the Bing!
一批高科技的产品
Hey, where you been?
你上哪儿去了?
Come on. Let's go.
快 走吧
Hey, is the load here? Yeah.
货在这儿吗? 对
If Serge calls, I'll be back.
如果有个叫萨奇的来电 告诉他我马上回来
These new phones, hold, conference, sometimes I get confused.
这些新的电♥话♥系统 有时真是把我搞糊涂了
How complicated is it? Answer the phone, take the message.
能复杂到什么程度? 不过是接起电♥话♥记下讯息
Voice mail only comes on if you let it ring.
不接电♥话♥就会有电♥话♥留言
Jesus Christ, Georgie.
上帝保佑你 乔治
I hear there's not as many titles as on laser.
听说它不像影碟机有那么多用途
There's more coming.
它的用途已经越来越广泛
My internist said the picture's not that different.
我的内科大夫说它的影像和影碟机差不多
But the sound, way improved.
不过声音的品质改善许多
Good. Nothing beats popping up some corn and listening to Men in Black.
那好 因为边吃爆米花边听星际战警是人生一大享受
Fuck it! It's the damn wires, that's all!
妈的 这不过是电气用品
I'll hook it up. I used to be an installer.
我帮你接 我♥干♥过安装员
Why can't you be nice to Brendan?
你就不能对布兰登好一点吗?
We discussed that.
这件事我们讨论过
I was gonna come looking. It's the guy.
我正要去叫你 你说的那个人找你
It's Serge?
萨奇吗?
I'll take it over there.
我到那里接
Serge?
萨奇?
Press "hold" when you transfer a call.
转接时要按保留
I'm sorry, Tony.
抱歉 托尼
Now he's not gonna call back.
他不会再打来了
Brendan's a good earner, T. This jack was his plan.
布兰登是棵摇钱树 这次抢劫是他策划的
He's a good kid, but I don't like meth.
他是个好孩子 只是我不喜欢安♥非♥他♥命♥
Fuck, I gotta call my mother.
没错 我得打电♥话♥给我妈
Hello? Hello, Ma?
喂? 妈?
Oh, look who calls.
原来是你啊
How you doing? I was wondering when you'd call.
你好吗? 我以为你不会再打来了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表