剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Can you shut the fuck up about it?
妈的你们闭嘴好不好?
A.J., did you know John Cabot was Italian?
你知道约翰卡波特是意大利人吗?
Whoa. Like he knows who that is.
哇 他又不知道那是谁
The famous discoverer of Canada.
是发现加拿大的名人
The Bank of America.
美国银行
One of the biggest banks in the world, started by an Italian.
是全球最大的银行就是意大利人创办的
The first American saint was Italian. Mother Cabrini.
第一位美国圣徒加布瑞尼是意大利人
Is it true the Chinese invented spaghetti?
意大利面真的是中国人发明的吗?
Now think. Why would people who eat with sticks...
你想想看 用筷子吃东西的人干嘛要...
...invent something you need a fork to eat?
...发明要用叉子才能吃的东西?
Here's more I bet you don't know.
我猜你肯定不知道
More Italians fought for the U.S. in WWII than any other ethnic group.
二次大战时为美国作战人数最多的族群就是意大利人
They won't tell you about Sacco and Vanzetti.
他们也不会告诉你萨克和范萨提的事
The anti-Christs that got the electric chair?
在麻州坐上电椅的反基♥督♥者?
Anarchists. Isn't it antiChrists?
无政♥府♥主义者 不是反基♥督♥者吗?
They were innocent and got the chair because they were Italian.
这两个人是无辜的 上电椅就因为他们是意大利人
How are there two anti-Christs and only one Christ?
只有一个基♥督♥ 怎么会有两个反基♥督♥者?
So?
所以?
And of course, Francis Albert.
当然啦 还有法兰西斯艾伯特
Will I see you next week?
你下星期会来吗?
If you know something I don't.
除非你知道我不知道的事
You understand, I have to charge you for the missed session.
我只是想让你了解 上次失约我还是要收费
What do you mean?
你在说什么?
We agreed on that on our first meeting.
我们第一次治疗时就说好了
But I just explained my situation.
但我把情况跟你解释过了
I understand, but it's important that we respect the agreement.
我明白 但重点是我们尊重这个协议
What if I got hit by a car? But you weren't.
要是我被车撞倒呢? 但是你没有
I know, but what if? But you weren't.
我知道 但万一呢? 但是你没有
I know that, but what if?
我知道 但万一呢?
You weren't. Answer my fucking question!
你没有 你直接回答我的问题好不好?
I will not.
我不会回答的
You won't?
不回答?
All right, fine.
好吧
Fine, here. Here you go.
好吧 拿去
This is what it's all about. Motherfucking, cocksucking money!
这才是重点 对不对? 吸血赚钱
Here!
拿去
I don't understand that, and I don't appreciate being made to feel afraid.
我不明白你这话的意思 我也不喜欢你恫吓我
I don't appreciate feeling like I pour my heart out to a call girl!
我不喜欢这种感觉 对一个应♥召♥女郎掏心挖肺
Is that how you see me? Not until now.
你是这样看我的? 本来没有的
But it's obvious you don't give a shit about my situation.
但你显然不在乎我的情况或是我的遭遇
Otherwise, you wouldn't shake me down.
不然你不会拚命赚我的钱
It'll show as paid on your next bill.
下个月的帐单会显示付清
Fine.
很好
Stick it up your ass.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And how about Dr. Goldman here?
高曼医生怎么样?
He was gonna be a tree surgeon, but he fainted at the sight of sap!
他本来要当树的外科医生 可是看到树汁就昏倒
Sap, ladies and gentlemen.
树汁! 各位观众
Pace yourselves. Don't spend it all in one place.
到处走走 不要老待在同一个地方
Movie night, right? Last week they showed the Polish version of Rashomon.
看电影 好吧 上星期他们放了波兰版的"罗生门"
Everybody remembers the rape exactly the same!
大家都还记得那段强♥暴♥戏
What's the matter with you, Corrado?
你怎么了 克拉多?
Headaches, that's all. Not the kind you take aspirin for.
头痛罢了 不过不是要吃阿斯匹灵那种
Now, tonight on our show, we have Mitzi Gaynor, Sergio Franchi...
今晚参加表演的有 麦奇盖纳 赛尔吉欧法兰奇...
...and a woman from France will pull light bulbs from her husband's throat.
...还有一个法国女人 要从丈夫喉咙拉出一串灯泡
This woman can relate.
她可以说给大家听
We may have a bad apple.
我想我们可能有内奸
Does Tony know about this?
东尼知道这件事吗?
What will you do?
你打算怎么做?
There's not much to do. We sit back and wait.
根本使不上什么力 我们只能静观其变
Don't let Tony know you know. He's under enough pressure.
别让东尼知道你已经知道了 他的压力已经够大了
Yeah.
对
I'm sure he's telling his psychiatrist it's all his mother's fault.
他一定告诉心理医生 这都是他母亲的错
What, a psychiatrist?
你说什么心理医生?
Yeah, a psychiatrist.
对 心理医生
He's been seeing one for a while now.
他已经看了一阵子了
God only knows what he says.
天知道他还说了什么
Tony? Yes, Tony.
东尼? 没错 东尼
Tony, who had such a terrible mother.
东尼有个坏母亲
A psychiatrist?
心理医生?
Yes, Junior. For chrissake!
对 小索 我的天哪
Show of hands, how many people think J.F.K is still alive? Come on.
多少人觉得肯尼迪还活着? 请举手
They should take a Zapruder film of your salad bar. Hello? Help me out!
他们应该给你们的沙拉吧拍一部沙普德电影 帮帮忙
Who? The psychiatrist, I mean.
是谁? 我是指心理医生?
Do you think I know?
你以为我会知道?
What did you say to Tony about this? Me?
你是怎么跟东尼说的? 我?
Nothing.
什么都没说
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.
我才不会让他称心如意
And, Junior, I don't want there to be any repercussions.
小索 我不希望这件事传出去
A psychiatrist?
心理医生?
You're a broken record. Yes, yes!
你说了好几次 没错
Do I have to--?
我要不要--?
Do I have to say it again?
我要不要再说一遍?
Picture yourself at Ellis Island. All right? How does that sound?
想像自己在艾利斯岛的一艘船上 听起来怎么样?
It's me. Leave a message.
是我 请留言
Christopher? It's Mommy.
克里斯多佛 我是妈妈
I know you're there. Pick it up.
我知道你在家 接电♥话♥
Are you all right? I'm worried about you.
你没事吧? 我很担心你
My God, they mentioned your name in the newspaper. The Star-Ledger.
我的天 今天报纸登了你的名字 是星报
Mrs. Jones told me. With all those scumbags!
琼斯太太告诉我的 跟那些人♥渣♥登在一起
It's been a while since we met for therapy.
我们已经很久没有治疗了
Jason, how's Bard?
杰森 巴尔德怎么样?
I'm moving into a smoke-free dorm.
我要搬到不吸烟宿舍去
And how do we feel about that?
大家觉得怎么样?
I'm interested in discussing what we mentioned.
我比较有兴趣讨论前面提过的事情
Jason, are you concerned that your mother is treating this patient X?
杰森 你担心你母亲治疗这位不知名的病人?
I don't care.
我不在乎
As a colleague, Jen, I suggest you drop the patient.
身为同僚 珍妮佛 我建议你放弃那个病人
After her last encounter...
她上次跟他见面之后...
...she finally acknowledged...
...终于承认...
...that she saw the different side of him, the subhuman.
...看到他的另一面 根本没有人性
I take it you were frightened.
我想你受到惊吓
Frightened, revolted.
惊吓而且反感
At last, appropriate emotions.
终于出现了应有的情绪
Oh, for chrissake, Richard. You too, Sam.
拜托 理查 还有你 山姆
When did we become afraid to get our hands dirty?
你们为什么这么怕惹祸上身?
It's what she gets paid for.
她是靠这个赚钱的
Jason, how would you like to see your mother...?
杰森 你希望你母亲怎么样...?
Never mind, I'm not gonna paint any graphic images.
算了 我不要说得血淋淋的
See? He always does that.
看吧 他老是这样
What?
怎么样?
Follow that up, Jase. Dad does what?
继续说 杰森 爸爸怎么样?
His issue is that I should distance myself from this man...
他真正想说的是 我该跟这个人保持距离...
...on the grounds of the stigma that he brings us.
...因为他会败坏我们的名声
I say refer this patient to a therapist...
我说把这个病人介绍给...
...that specializes in Mafia depression.
...专攻黑♥手♥党♥忧郁症的医生
This isn't funny.
这不好笑
No, of course not.
当然不好笑
Jen has a real honest to goodness personal and professional dilemma.
珍妮佛对私人和专业的困境上都非常坦诚
You know, on my mother's side, we have a few dark sheep.
你知道 我母亲那边有些害群之马
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Lepke.
李普基
Who's Lepke?
谁是李普基?
Louis "Lepke" Buchalter.
路易斯李普基布卡特
You know. Murder, Incorporated.
你知道 谋杀集团
My mother's uncle was Lepke's wheelman.
我母亲的叔叔给李普基开车
His driver.
是他的司机
Those were some tough Jews.
这些犹太人不好惹
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表