剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Want a Nitro bar? Would you shut the fuck up?
需要巧克力吗? -你闭嘴行吗?
He's coming! It's the moment of truth.
他来了 -决战时刻到了
Here.
拿去
What the hell is that?
这是干什么?
Just take it.
拿去吧
I'll fight you for it.
打赢我才拿
I can't!
我不行
What do you mean, can't? Just take it!
什么意思? -拿去就对了
I knew you'd chicken out.
我就知道你是缩头乌龟
He chickened out, he's scared.
他临阵脱逃 他怕了
He's real scared of you.
是喔 他怕你
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思?
You won, man! Yeah, Tonio, you won!
你赢了 安东尼
I'm leaving.
走吧
One of gangland's youngest alleged leaders...
黑道最年轻的领导人之一
...died late this afternoon at St. Isaac's Hospital.
下午死于圣以撒医院
Turn it off! Turn the music off!
关掉 把音乐关掉
one of the state's top Mafia figures...
匿称杰奇的黑♥手♥党♥要角 杰可明艾皮欧
...was first hospitalized last year.
于去年入院
Authorities called Aprile the acting boss
有关当局称艾皮欧为 艾克利狄密欧的代理老大
for 74-year-old "Eckley" DeMeo...
74岁的艾克利被判终身监禁
...currently serving a life sentence in Springfield Penitentiary.
目前在春田联邦监狱服刑
Authorities say he was made acting boss...
当局相信北泽西的黑♥手♥党♥
...for the North Jersey Mafia two years ago.
两年前推举艾皮欧为代理老大
Aprile was 44 years old.
艾皮欧现年44岁
Damn it, I was just there. He told me he wouldn't go today.
该死 今天去看他 他还说他不会今天走
I'll never forget where I was this day.
我不会忘记这一天的
Sorry, T. He was a good man.
节哀 -他是个好人
Let's do a toast, give me a toast.
我们来敬他一杯 拿酒过来
To a great man. To a great leader.
敬一个好人 敬一个伟大的领导者
A great friend.
一个好朋友
To Jackie.
敬杰奇
Buon'anima.
干...
You hear what happened? Just now.
知道发生什么事了吗? -刚听说
That's not all! I go to make a pickup from Yo Yo Mendez...
不仅如此!我去向尤尤拿保护费
...he says it ain't my corner anymore. It's Junior's.
他说那里不再是我的地盘 现在是小索的了
Christopher, this ain't the time.
克里斯多佛 时机不对
They're moving in!
他们抢了我的地盘
I say we go to Def Con 4.
我咽不下这口气
I gotta assess this, all right?
我会评估整个状况的
What are we, politicians?
难道我们成了政客?
Does this look like the Senate?
这里看起来像参议院吗?
This is about respect of our thing!
我在乎的是尊严
Shut the fuck up! It doesn't concern you!
闭上狗嘴 这不干♥你♥的事
I represent you, and I'm tired of putting my tail between my legs!
这是我的事 我在外面就代表你 我不想再当软脚虾了
This ain't negotiation time!
现在不是谈判的时候
This is Scarface, final scene,
现在是"疤面煞星"最后一幕
fucking bazookas under each arm.
双臂夹着火箭筒 向对手打招呼去
"Say hello to my little friend!"
向我的好朋友问好
Always with the scenarios.
老是讲电影情节
You don't do something, I gotta question your leadership!
你闷不吭声 我就不得不怀疑你的领导能力
You ungrateful little fuck!
你这个不知感恩图报的小子
Where'd you get the balls to question my leadership?
你拿什么质疑我的领导能力?
I'm just saying how it is!
我只是说出事实
I'll rip your fucking head off and finish the job!
我要扭断你的脑袋 一了百了
You're the boss! That's right...
你是老大 -没错
...I am. And you're lucky a man I loved died today.
今天算你走运 我的好友死了
Here we go, war of '99.
火拼开战了
We should go.
我们应该跟他去
You do what you're told, when you're told!
你给我乖乖听话
Adiós, Junior.
别了 小索
Uncle Junior...
伯伯
...I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
I came in heavy, like you said, but I don't want to use it.
我照着你的话做了 我带着家伙来 但我不希望用到它
Our friend Jackie has died.
我们的朋友杰奇死了
I heard.
我听说了
And we need a leader.
我们需要一个领导人
We do.
没错
I don't want any confusion or misunderstanding.
我不想引起混乱和误解
Yes.
我懂
Sopranos have been waiting a long time to take the reins.
索波诺家等待这个宝座 已经很久了
That's why I want it to be you, Uncle Jun.
这就是我为什么选择你 叔叔
This is your decision?
这是你的决定?
It is.
对
You speak for the captains?
你代表所有角头发言?
I can.
我可以
Come here.
过来
You crazy cetriolo.
你这小子
You had me worried there.
我快担心死了
You think I'm gonna mess with a guy like you?
担心什么? 我会和你这种人过不去?
You been pumping iron? Strong as a bull.
你在练举重? 怎么壮得像条牛似的
Call Parcells, give this guy a tryout.
拿些东来 废话就省了西来让他试试
Come here. Always the bullshitter.
来 -废话就省了
Just one thing, one thing.
还有一件事 什么事?
You know I can't be perceived to lose face, right?
这个脸我丢不起
So...
所以
...Bloomfield...
布伦菲
...and the Paving Union.
和铺路工会
That's my asking price.
这是我的索价
Congratulations.
恭喜
You know the rules.
你知道规矩的
I almost got in a fight today.
我今天差点和人打架了
Fight?
打架?
With Jeremy Piocosta.
和杰瑞米
I take French with his brother, he's such a poser.
我和他哥上同一班的法文课 他最做作了
Who won? No one. He backed out.
谁赢? -没有人赢 他临阵脱逃了
Phil Litto said, "Yeah, he's real scared of you."
菲尔说他真的很怕我
When I asked what that meant, they all laughed.
我问他原因时大家都笑了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Sometimes you're so naive.
有时你真是太天真了
What does Dad do for a living?
你以为爸是靠什么养家活口?
Waste management.
废弃物处理
Do you know any other garbage men who live like this?
你知道哪个清洁工 住我们家这种房♥子吗?
Uncle Jackie.
杰奇叔叔
Why do we call him "uncle" when he's not related?
你知道我们非亲非故 为何还要叫他叔叔吗?
He's in Dad's other family.
他是爸爸 在另一个"家族"的兄弟
Come here.
过来
I'll print it out for you.
我帮你列印出来
Hi!
你好
Jennifer.
珍妮佛
I tried calling.
我老是打不通
Yeah, the phone's off the hook. Come on in.
电♥话♥没挂好 进来
I guess we won't be going to dinner.
我们大概不出去吃饭了吧
I'm worried, Jennifer.
我好担心 珍妮佛
I think I'm starting to lose it.
我想我快崩溃了
I was standing in line in the doughnut shop.
早上我在排队买♥♥甜甜圈时
A man in a booth looked at me.
一个人盯着我看
All of a sudden, I started shaking uncontrollably.
我突然不自主地发抖
The lady says "next," I ran away.
小姐叫我点餐时 我竟然夺门而出
You've been through a very traumatic experience.
你的精神受到极大的创伤
I hate to admit this...
对 我不太想承认这一点
...but I'm afraid to go outside.
但是我吓得不敢出门
I got this crazy idea that I'm being followed.
我老是觉得背后有人在跟踪我
And this song keeps running through my head.
有首曲子不断在我脑中浮现
"People are Strange," The Doors.
门合唱团的"陌生人"
Where, "faces look evil when you're alienated."
当你感觉孤立无助时 每一张脸孔都是邪恶的
Randall....
蓝道
Dead at 27 in a Paris bathtub.
死在巴黎的一个浴缸里 享年27岁
I think you should go and talk to Mel Gelbar.
我认为你该去找梅尔戴伯
He specializes in post-traumatic stress disorder.
他是精神受创后期方面的专家
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表