剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Jackie's work killed him. All that agita brought on the disease.
我们面对现实吧 杰奇是被他的工作害死的
His reign was peaceful.
他是因为胃酸过多生病的
This shooting with Tony--
但他死得很平静 东尼那件枪击案...
Suppose Jackie hadn't died of cancer.
如果杰奇没有死于癌症
Who knows how his life would've ended?
谁知道他会落得什么下场?
Look at Angie Bompensiero. A fucking shell since Pussy disappeared.
看看安琪拉 普西失踪后她整个人都空了
Ladies! Compliments of the house. Bucatini amatriciana.
两位小姐 本店招待(义大利语)
You want a pair of hippos to walk out of here?
亚瑟 你要让我们两个 变成河马吗?
That's imported pancetta!
这可是进口的(义大利语)
Will you hate me if I say I like it here better than the old Vesuvio?
如果我说我喜欢这里 甚于维苏威 你会恨我的
A few bugs to be ironed out.
只是要解决几只虫子
The one in your salad was a freak occurrence.
你的沙拉出现的那只可是意外
My produce man, he's the most expensive in the area.
我的蔬果供应商 是这一带最贵的
Insurance really came through!
保险真的下来了
Yes, it did.
没错
Carm, what'd I hear about Tony's mom?
卡蜜拉 东尼的妈妈怎么了?
It looks like Alzheimer's.
看样子是老人痴呆症
Oh, boy! Yeah.
老天 对
I've known Mrs. S since....
索波诺太太
She's always been an individualist, should we say?
一直很有个人风格 这样说对吗?
But she's a real pistol, what a character!
但她的确很冲 有个性
Poor Tony. Yeah, he's beside himself.
可怜的东尼 对 他很难过
He's got a lot on his plate.
他有很多事要处理
The attempted carjacking....
还被人企图劫车
Hey, well....
这个...
I'll let you eat.
不打扰你们吃饭了
Enjoy! Thanks, Artie.
好好享受 谢谢 亚瑟
Oh, my God, look who's here!
我的天 看谁来了
What? You hiding back here? Your best friend's on table 12.
什么?你藏在这后面? 你最好的朋友在十二桌
When are you gonna bury the hatchet?
你们什么时候才要讲和?
Arthur, I love Carmela like a sister.
亚瑟 我和卡蜜拉情同姊妹
We just don't want this place to become another Mob hangout.
只是不想让这里和维苏威一样 又变成帮派混迹的地方
A certain amount of that kind of patronage creates buzz.
你什么时候才会懂 这种客人上门会制♥造♥话题
Artie, that kind of buzz we should avoid in droves.
亚瑟 这种话题 我们应该避之唯恐不及
First time here?
你第一次来这里?
Gift from the Dellacrocces.
德拉克罗斯家给我一张礼券
Artie's opening promotion.
这是亚瑟的开幕促销手法
You will not believe the food! That's what I hear.
这里的食物好吃极了 我也是这样听说的
They'd have to be doing something special...
不过他们一定有独门绝招
...to trump you two ladies at the spice rack.
才能胜过两位的手艺
I was over at Carmela's the other night, Ro.
我前几天晚上到卡蜜拉家作客
We had some zabaglione that, of course, we did make it together...
我们吃的是蛋乳酪甜点 当然那是我们一起做的
...but everybody was raving about it!
不过大家都赞不绝口
Please, you made it, basically.
拜托 基本上是你做的
I wish Tony had taken me up on my offer to talk to him...
可惜东尼没有接受我的好意
...about the carjacking that day.
谈谈劫车那件事
That makes two of us.
我也有同感
Well, I'd better get seated and order.
是 我还是找位子点菜吧
Why don't you stay here, take a load off!
不 你继续坐在这里 对
How's the watch, Father Phil?
手表怎么样 菲尔神父?
Oh, it's fantastic.
好得不得了
I can set one of the dials to the millennial countdown.
我今天早上发现 可以设定一个千禧年倒数表面
I haven't done it yet. Is that Jackie's watch?
不过我还没设定 这是杰奇的手表吗?
Yeah, it is.
是的
Thanks again, Ro.
再次谢谢你 罗莎莉
Mr. Soprano was kind enough to come with us.
索波诺先生很赏脸
You threatened to wait till my kids got home.
你威胁要等到我孩子放学回家
Agent Harris explained that there's something we'd like you to hear.
相信哈里斯探员解释过 我们有东西要给你听
The Springsteen box set. I already got it!
布鲁斯史宾斯汀精选辑吗? 我已经有了
You know Agent Grasso. Yeah, how you doing?
相信你认识葛拉索探员 是 你好吗?
Have a seat.
请坐
As we both know, there's been an attempt on your life.
我们都知道有人想要你的命
You have enemies.
你有敌人
It's a safe assumption that you may have run out your string in Jersey.
我想我们可以假定 你待在纽泽西州已经不安全了
The lovely Agent Harris and I have had this conversation. I'll pass.
可爱的哈里斯探员 已经和我谈过这件事了 但我没兴趣
You haven't heard the tape.
你还没听过这卷录音带
Play it. I don't give a fuck what's on it!
放啊 因为我不在乎 带子上是什么
I understand you and Agent Grasso had a colloquy about our shared heritage.
我了解你和葛拉索探员 谈过我们都是义大利人
Colla-who?
都是什么?
You and I are not compari.
你跟我不一样 东尼
You on the one hand, me and Agent Grasso on the other.
你是强盗 我和葛拉索是官兵
Even though our ancestors all hail from the same sunny peninsula.
虽然我们的祖先都来自同一个 阳光普照的半岛
What the fuck is your problem?
你有什么问题?
But we do share some cultural ideas:
但我们的确有同样的文化
Religious, culinary...
宗教 烹饪
...matriarchal.
和母子关系
Maybe we can motivate you to testify.
也许我们可以让你出面作证
Get the kumquats out of your mouth and get to the point.
别打哈哈了 直接带入正题 因为我不知道你在说什么
Boy, Anthony must've really gotten under your collar. Admit it.
老天 安东尼 一定让你很生气 承认吧
You're looking to crack his coglioni for putting you in here.
他把你送到这里来 你一定想要他的命
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, and I'm playing shortstop for the Mets.
对 我还在大都会队当游击手呢
A psychiatrist. He's been seeing one for a while now.
心理医生 他已经看了好一阵子了
God only knows what he says.
天知道他都说些什么
You wired Green Grove.
你在绿林银发社区装窃听器 他一定真的把我当白♥痴♥
It was my idea. Everyone else thought it was a waste of money.
这是我的主意 其他人都觉得是浪费钱
My cousin Cakey, after his lobotomy, he looked exactly like my son.
我表弟凯基动了脑叶切除术后 那样子就像我儿子
Empty, a shell. Better Cakey had died than go on living like that.
莉薇亚 空的 是个空壳子 凯基死了也比那样活着好
That's what his own mother always used to say.
他妈妈老是这么说
What are you talking about, meetings? Who, Livia?
你说开什么会? 天哪 是谁?莉薇亚
All of them! Raymond. Larry.
每个人都有 雷蒙 赖瑞
Three of my capos have their mothers here?
我手下三个角头 把母亲送到这里来?
If this is true, Livia, I mean, I'm the boss, for Christ's sake!
如果这是真的 莉薇亚 你知道我... 我还是老大呢
If I don't act, blood or no--
如果我不采取行动... 不管是不是血亲...
I have to!
我都必须采取行动
Mrs. S!
索波诺太太
How are you?
你好吗?
You remember me?
记得我吗?
Arthur Bucco? That's right!
亚瑟布科 没错
Victoria's boy!
维多利亚的儿子
That's right.
对了
Yeah, you and my Johnny used to play Little League together.
你跟强尼以前一起打少棒的
No! Johnny was your husband.
不 强尼是你先生
But you're right about the Little League, that was me and Tony!
不过你说少棒队是对的 是我跟东尼打的
My son. That's right. Yeah.
我儿子 对了
Oh, gee, what's the matter with me?
没错 老天 我是怎么回事?
How are you?
你好吗?
Well, how are you, Arthur?
你好吗 亚瑟?
Never been better.
好得不得了
It's a nice room.
这病房♥很不错
Lots of sun!
阳光充足
Sit down.
对 坐下
How's your mother? You call her every day?
你妈怎么样? 你每天打电♥话♥给她吗?
Mom passed away.
我妈过世了
Really?
真的?
When?
什么时候?
About six months ago.
什么时候?
Please give her my regards.
请你替我问候她
Is she still on that crazy diet?
她还在减肥吗?
I brought you something.
我从餐厅带了东西给你吃
From my restaurant. I don't know if you remember Vesuvio?
不知道你还记不记得维苏威
Oh, of course I do!
我当然还记得
Way back when your dad had it!
那时候还是你♥爸♥当家
Good for you!
好记性
Yeah, I got a new restaurant.
现在我有了新餐厅
Here you go.
吃吧
Cavatelli! With a nice duck ragu.
(义大利语) 拌鸭肉酱
Homemade. It's northern.
自♥制♥的 是北方口味
Oh, northern.
北方口味
Mrs. S, what's the matter?
索波诺太太 怎么了?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表