剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Improvement.
有进步了
Because I'm sad to put my mother away?
因为将我妈送进银发社区 我很难过?
Sad is good. Unconscious isn't.
难过是件好事 但丧失意识就不是了
She'll be in very good hands. You've done the best for her.
她会得到妥善的照顾 你已经尽力了
She won't speak to me.
她不愿和我说话
That is sad. But whose choice is that?
我真替你难过 但这是谁的选择?
Somehow that doesn't make it any better.
事情并未因此而改观
Can you admit to yourself that yes, you're sad...
你能承认你虽然难过
but you're angry and full of rage?
但也一肚子火吗?
I'm sad.
我很难过
It's hard to admit that...
承认自己对母亲怀有几分恨意
you may have feelings of hatred towards your mother, isn't it?
并不容易做到 对吧?
You're out of your tree.
你疯了
Listen carefully. Of course you love her.
仔细听我说 你当然爱她
What I'm trying to say is, own the anger instead of displacing it.
但我是要你承认你的愤怒 千万别不承认
Otherwise it defines your life.
否则你的一生将受它所控制
It needs to be acknowledged.
你知道吗? 你必须承认你的愤怒
It's a good thing time is up. I don't want to talk to you anymore.
真高兴时间已经到了 我不想再和你谈了
"Hate your mother."
居然教我恨我的母亲
Shit.
可恶
A what do you call it? A menu.
你怎么称呼它? 功能键?
Press two if you know your party's extension.
按2如果你知道对方的分机
Is that an operator or an answering machine?
这是接线生还是答录机?
Let's see. Hello? Hello?
我再试一试 喂? 喂?
Press zero. Hello?
按0 喂?
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表