剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Here, take a swig.
来 喝一口
And don't backwash.
别吐回去
Shit! Don't break it.
可恶 别打破了
It's time for the nuns' rosary.
快啊 修女念经的时间快到了
This is 8thgrade history. Stealing the sacramental wine?
我们正在创造八年级的历史 偷圣酒?
It's not sacramental till they bless it.
白♥痴♥ 还没被赐福就不算是圣酒
All clear! Are you gonna confess this?
没人 难道你想告解不成
I'll tell them I stole something, not what.
我要告诉他们我偷了东西 又不说是什么
Go! Form it up! Form it up, let's go, boys.
快去排好队伍
Hustle, hustle, hustle!
快
There we go, straight lines. Straight lines.
排好队伍
There you go.
快点
Soprano, DiCarlucci, shake a leg.
索波诺 狄卡路奇 快
Jumping jacks. Ten of them, count them down.
跳十下 开始倒数
DiCarlucci, Barber, Soprano, let's go! Sync up!
狄卡路奇 巴伯 索波诺 快跟上
What's so funny? Care to share?
有什么事那么好笑? 愿意分享一下吗?
Sorry, Mr. Meskimmin.
老师 抱歉
Okay, kick-outs, boys!
后踢
Floor! Kick!
趴下 踢
Return! Up!
收脚 起立
I'm dizzier than shit!
我的头晕死了
Kick! Return! Up!
踢 收脚 起立
Fuck, here he comes.
糟了 他来了
Whoa, floor, kick, turn, up!
趴下 踢 收回
What's going on here?
你们到底在玩什么花样?
Come on, stand up, on your feet, let's go.
起来 快
Man! I don't feel so good.
我不舒服
I don't want any excuses.
我不听任何藉口
Mr. Meskimmin, I gotta go to the bathroom.
老师 我得上厕所
Is that alcohol on your breath?
你有酒味?
Hey, how's the boy?
还好吗?
How am I? I got dust up the crack of my ass, and I'm starving to death.
我还好吗? 我全身都是灰尘 而且我快饿扁了
You're doing an excellent job. Take pleasure in that.
你干得不错嘛 让自己乐在其中
He's been ragging in my ear all day. I'd like to kill him. Hear that, prick?
那家伙整天抱怨个不停 真想把他干掉 你听到没 混♥蛋♥?
Get him out of here. Just get him the hell out of here.
把他赶走吧
Is there a problem? You made your point.
有什么问题吗? 你已经表明立场了
I made my point. You made your point.
我已经表明立场了? 你已经表明立场了
What point? Enough with work stoppage.
我表明什么立场了? 你别再找麻烦了
This union safety official
他是工会派来的安全人员
stays until he deems this place is free of hazard.
工会认为此工地安全无虞 他才会离开
I have the money. You do?
我有钱 你有?
Christopher, see if he's paid up his union dues...
克里斯多佛 打电♥话♥给工会 问他的会费是否缴了...
...then pop a wheel cover to check the brakes.
...然后检查轮胎的煞车垫
I'll get right on it.
马上办
I'll get your money, okay?
我会付钱的 好吗?
We shall return.
我们会回来的
Halle-fucking-lujah!
真♥他♥妈♥的受不了
Give me your cell. I gotta call Carmela.
手♥机♥给我 我得联络卡蜜拉
You sure it was them?
你确定是他们?
They were drunk in gym class. Byron Barber vomited all over the teacher.
他们上体育课时喝醉酒 拜伦巴伯吐得老师全身都是
I spat it out.
我根本没喝进去 我全吐出来了
Anthony. You're gonna lie to me now?
安东尼 事到如今你还想说谎?
He's sorry, Father Hagy. He'll be sorrier when he gets home.
海吉神父 他现在很难过 而且回家后他会更难过
Anthony, why don't you wait outside?
安东尼 你出去一下
He's suspended for three days.
他被停学三天
Let me pay for the wine.
至少让我赔酒钱吧
This isn't just a crime against property...
偷圣酒不仅是偷窃...
...it's an affront to our holy sacristy.
...更是亵渎神明的行为
I've asked Dr. Galani, our school psychologist, to join us.
我已要求学校的心理学家葛兰尼加入我们
He's been keeping an eye on Anthony. Meeting with his teachers.
他注意安东尼已经一段时间了 他已和他的老师谈过
Why don't you pick it up from there, doctor?
医生 由你来说明吧
In many respects, Anthony is a normal, healthy 8th-grader.
安东尼大体上是个正常健康的八年级学生
Sister Patricia, his art teacher...
他的美术老师派翠西亚修女...
...thinks he shows strong skills in spatial orientation.
...认为他在某些方面有特殊的天分
But the thing is, and it's not just this one incident...
但这并不是他第一次出状况...
...Anthony sometimes has trouble following the rules...
...他有时会不守规矩...
...weighing consequences.
...无法评估后果
At times, doesn't think before he acts.
有时无法三思而后行
And...
而且...
...it's thought that there's a good possibility Anthony could be ADD.
...他可能得了ADD
ADD?
ADD?
Attention deficit disorder. I knew it.
注意力缺失症 果然不出我所料
I knew there was something. What is it?
我就知道一定有事 那是什么?
It's an aggregate of symptoms.
一种各式症状的总称
Inattention, impulsivity...
漫不经心 冲动...
...sometimes, although not always, hyperactivity.
...有时会过动
To be sure, we'll give him a thorough evaluation.
当然 我们得评估后才能确定
He needs a whack upside the head.
他只需要一个耳光
If he's got an illness? It's an illness, right?
他生病了耶 这是一种病 对吧?
You'd hit somebody who's sick? You'd hit somebody with polio?
你想打生了病的孩子? 你会打患有小儿麻♥痹♥的♥孩子?
You hit Anthony?
你会打安东尼?
Nobody gets hit in our house. Not exactly my idea.
我们家是不打孩子的 不过这不是我的主意
What's happening if you can't do a little tarantella on the kids...
孩子不乖时 不能偶尔给他们一点教训...
...when they step out of line?
...真不知这世界会变成什么样?
So what happens now?
现在我们该怎么办?
He'll be given a complete battery of testing.
我们会对他做一系列完整的测验
Psychological, behavioral, medical.
心理学上的 行为学上的和医学上的测验
Let me ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
These other kids, you keeping an eye on them?
你注意过其他孩子吗?
Are you testing them? The ones that aren't named Soprano?
你会对他们做测验吗? 那些不姓索波诺的孩子?
There's no immediate plans for that.
目前还没有这个计划
We attend to every child at Verbum Dei according to his own circumstances.
我们会根据每个孩子的特殊状况加以辅♥导♥
And so what do we, as the parents, do?
我们这些做父母都做在什么?
Nothing?
什么都没做?
Oh, no, I mean, Anthony's misbehaved. He should be consequenced.
不 我是说安东尼行为不正 需要找出原因
It's a crime!
岂有此理
To suspend that child from school with all the money you give them?
你给了学校那么多钱 他们还不让那孩子去上学?
That gym teacher shit a brick
你同学吐在老师鞋上时
when your friend puked on his boots, huh, Anthony?
他一定气炸了 对不对 安东尼?
Want to encourage him?
你想鼓励他 伯伯?
Whatever happened to "boys will be boys"?
小孩子本来就淘气 别这么死板
He stole from the church. They don't make them any lower.
他偷了教堂的酒 这种行为下流透顶
What a loser. That's enough out of you.
你真是悲哀啊 够了
Oh, his father was the same way.
他老爸也是这样子
I practically lived in that vice principal's office.
我以前三天两头就得跑副校长室
Could we not, please?
别再说了 行吗?
You only remember what you want to remember.
你只会做选择性的记忆
Yeah, well, I must've had another son...
我一定有另一个儿子...
...who stole a car when he was 10 years old.
...他在十岁就会偷车子
He could barely see over the wheel.
连方向盘都会挡住他的视线
He was a hellion. Him and his little crew...
他是个捣蛋鬼 他和他的小同党...
...they stole lobsters on the boats...
...会偷岸边船上的龙虾...
...and sold them for a buck on Bloomfield Avenue.
...然后在布伦菲大道上一只卖♥♥一块钱
Really?
真的?
How many times must I say it? I don't want that talk in front of him.
我到底要说几次? 不要在孩子面前谈这些
That is wrong, and I don't condone it!
那是不对的行为 而且我绝不宽待
Yeah. Sure.
那当然
Who are you yelling at? What?
你在对谁吼啊? 什么?
You stupe.
笨
What did you say? I didn't say anything.
你刚才说什么? 我什么也没说
What's he doing now? What's going on?
到底怎么了?
He yells at me Anthony.
他对我大吼大叫 安东尼
I thought this could wait till after dinner,
我以为这件事可以等到吃完饭后再说
but your father and I have talked.
不过我和你♥爸♥已经谈过了
You are not to play Mario Cart or go skateboarding for three weeks.
罚你三个星期不准打电动和溜滑板
And no TV.
还有不准看电视
You won't sit on that Internet.
你也不能上网
And every day, you'll ride your bike to go visit Grandma.
而且你每天都得骑脚踏车 去银发社区找奶奶
Oh, that'll be nice.
那倒不错
It's not fair!
不公平
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表