剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I think you're just jealous of their money.
你只是嫉妒人家有钱
Me? Yeah.
我? 对
Okay, but explain to me this.
行 请你解释一下
He offers us two tickets to the Caribbean out of friendship.
他给我们两张到加勒比海的票
You say no, they're tainted.
你不肯接受 只因那是脏钱换来的
But for some party, I take his money to clean his toilets.
但为了一个派对 我就拿他的钱为他清理马桶
First of all, Arthur, this is a paying job and not some cruise.
第一 他出钱你工作而不是接受招待
And why do you always have to exaggerate?
第二 你为何老是要夸大其词?
You're not cleaning his toilets. You're a chef.
你是为他掌厨不是为他清马桶 你是个厨师
Good. So you don't mind that he fronts me money for a new place...
行 这么说你并不反对他拿钱给我东山再起...
...because he offered.
...因为他已经向我提起了
Look at that face.
瞧你那张脸
Oh, God, don't tell me that you took money from Tony Soprano.
别告诉我你已经拿了东尼的钱
How is it different? I'm a chef. I need a place to cook.
这两者有何不同? 我是厨师 我需要一个煮东西的地方
How? I'm giving Carmela my support, that's how.
有何不同?差别在于 我是在帮卡蜜拉的忙
And it's for a very reputable cause.
而且是为了做好事
But to have that man as a partner, trust me, that would be insane.
但是与那个人合伙 相信我 你是在玩火
It'd mean the end of everything.
到时候一切都付之一炬
At least he made the gesture.
至少他主动表示关怀
Name me another person who offered us anything except the Sopranos?
告诉我除了东尼他们之外 谁帮过我们?
Watch what you're doing. You're squeezing the quail.
看看你在干什么? 那只鹌鹑被你捏扁了
Should we turn on the air?
你认为我们该开冷气吗?
It's going okay. Do you like the food?
虽然温度还好 你认为呢? 食物还好吗?
I was so busy schmoozing, I barely had a bite.
我忙着和人闲聊根本没时间吃 你再不快一点
Don't miss those little veal tonnatos.
番茄小牛肉都被吃光了
Charmaine!
夏曼
Not in the car! Please! Not in the car!
拜托 别把我推进去
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up and get in the fucking car!
闭上你的嘴 进去
I can't get used to strangers in my house.
我不习惯家里来了这么多陌生人
Why'd you invite them?
为何邀请他们来?
Try one of these.
尝尝这个
You're a fucking great cook.
亚瑟 你是个好厨师
I cook like this...
做这个...
...it reminds me of what I lost.
...让我想起我所失去的
To have my restaurant ripped from me. I can't tell you....
我就这样失去我的餐厅 怎么说呢...
It was like losing a limb.
就像断了一条胳臂
Sometimes I lay in bed... Enough already.
有时我躺在床上... 够了
Forget about the past. Look to the future.
你就不能忘掉过去吗? 放眼未来 好吗?
I'm sick of hearing of your restaurant. Shut up, you depressing jerk!
我不想再听到你餐厅的事了
What the fuck do you know about it?
忘了吧 你这消沉的家伙
You motherfucker.
你懂个屁?
You fucking jerk!
别... 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come on. Give it up.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 来啊
See what you get when you...
看招...
Fucking son of a bitch!
该死的王八蛋!
Get up, you stubborn fuck. Please!
有种就别起来 求求你们
Too late. All this because you won't say yes to a divorce?
现在讨饶来不及了 这就是你不同意离婚的下场
It's not that simple!
事情没那么单纯
Why not? You sign your fucking name to a piece of paper!
为什么? 你只需在协议书上签字
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你 是吗?
Well, I don't like you. You believe this prick?
我也不喜欢你 如何? 你能相信这家伙吗?
What do I get, huh? You work for nothing? I don't think so!
我得到什么? 你会只求工作不求回报吗? 我可不这么认为
I say we force-feed him his sombrero.
我们叫他啃下他的阔边帽吧
She wants to go to Israel, I send her. I pay.
她要去以色列 我送她去
I feed her, I clothe her,
我喂她吃东西 为她穿衣服
I put a roof over her head.
我让她有一个温暖的家 我花下大把钞票
I worked for her father for 20 years
最重要的是我为了她 而为她老爸工作20年
and took his abuse.
忍♥受他一切不合理的待遇
So I get nothing?
我怎甘心就这样离开不拿一毛钱?
Stand up! We don't care.
够了 起来
Tough fucking luck, ain't it, pal?
衰到家了 是吧?
You mother!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
Silvio!
席尔!
Motherfucker.
去他的
This guy's a bull.
这家伙壮得像条牛
Paulie, if we don't kill this prick...
保利 如果不杀掉这家伙...
...we should put him to work.
...我们应该让他为我们工作
Time's a-wasting.
真是浪费时间
I was lucky I could get out at all with that party tonight.
幸好我已逃离了今晚的宴会
Shit!
可恶
Hello. Tony.
喂 东尼
Sorry to bother you. This isn't working out how we hoped.
抱歉 打搅了 我们遇到了一点麻烦
With our friend with the funny sideburns.
那个有鬓毛的家伙
Don't say no more on the phone.
好了 不要在电♥话♥上谈了
I'm coming down.
我马上过去
Shit!
可恶
I gotta go.
我得走了
You just got here.
你才刚来
Yeah, I know, but I gotta go.
我知道 可是我得走了
What's that painting mean to you?
你对那幅画有什么感受?
Nothing. It just reminds me of David Hockey.
没什么感受 只是让我想起大卫·霍基
You want something to munch on?
想来一口吗?
Are you kidding me?
你存心跟我过不去?
Most guys I know would be happy to get rid of their wife.
我认识的大部分人都想甩掉他老婆
I tried explaining the realities here.
我苦口婆心分♥析♥给他听
This guy's as stubborn as a fucking mule.
这家伙顽固得像头驴
He says it's principle.
他却说这是原则问题
I think we gotta...you know. That's why we called you.
我想我们得... 所以就打电♥话♥给你
I promised the father-in-law I wouldn't.
听着 我答应过他岳父不会干掉他
I don't know what else to do.
我已经想尽办法了
You're a stupid fucker, you know that?
你真是个他妈的笨蛋
I've heard it said.
别人也这么说过
What are you, proud of it?
你还沾沾自喜?
You kill me and a dark cloud goes over Shlomo's house.
杀了我吧 让他们家笼罩在阴影之下
Either way, they'll be no get unless restitution is made.
总之 没有补偿我是不会罢手的
You really would let me kill you, you sick fuck.
你是在逼我把你干掉?
You ever heard of the Masada?
听过马沙达吗?
For two years, 900 Jews held their own...
九百个犹太人在两年间...
...against 15,000 Roman soldiers.
...对抗一万五千名罗马士兵
They chose death before enslavement.
他们宁死也不愿成为奴隶
And the Romans, where are they now?
如今那些罗马人呢?
You're looking at them, asshole.
你正看着他们
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
没错 我虽行经死荫的幽谷...
...I fear no evil for Thou art with me.
...也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
Yeah, hold that thought.
对 继续这样想吧
Yeah. Hesh.
对 赫希
I'm with my non-shellfish-eating friend, and I'm tapped out.
那个犹太佬在我这儿 听着 我没辄了
This guy won't listen to reason.
这家伙简直不可理喻
Didn't I tell you, huh?
我不是告诉过你了吗?
I warned you to keep away from them.
我不是警告你别心存幻想?
He left me no options.
我对他一点办法也没有
He's willing to go down with the ship.
这家伙宁死不屈
Here's a thought.
这样吧
Maybe he's willing to go to the world to come...
或许他想一了百了 别让他如愿...
...but if he's stuck here on this earth...
...但我知道有个东西...
...I know one thing that no man wants to go through life without.
...男人是不能少的
What?
什么?
That's a brilliant idea.
高明
Make like a mohel, huh?
弄得像割礼一样
Finish his bris.
割掉他的命根子
Yeah.
好
Paulie, get the ball cutters from out of the truck.
保利 去卡车拿剪刀来
Ariel, we're going to plan B.
奥瑞欧 我们进行B计划
The phone has been ringing all morning.
整个早上电♥话♥响个不停
The Rotellis, the Trillos. He has to do with computers.
罗家 崔家 崔家男主人从事电脑业
They're wonderful. She invited us to brunch.
他们夫妇人很好 他太太邀请我们去吃早午餐
Really? Yep.
真的? 没错
But it was the food, Mainie. Everybody raved about it.
全是因为你们做的料理 大家都赞不绝口
Cynthia said, "I love those rice balls," like she never had arancini before.
辛希亚说她爱死那些饭丸了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表