剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Safest block in the neighb. Being a gangster, what's that mean?
这是这里最安全的一条街 不然黑道老大是做什么用的?
The shit I see in the boardroom, I don't know if I'd make a distinction.
根据我在董事会的所见所闻 我看我分不出来
Oh, will you, please? It's not the same.
拜托你好吗? 这两件事不一样
Bugging, bribes? I don't know.
窃听? 贿赂? 我不知道
I think the only thing separating American business from the Mobs...
有时候我觉得美国商界和黑道唯一的区别
...is whacking somebody.
就是宰人
Listen to you! What?
听听你的口气 怎么了?
Whacking!
宰人
He hangs around with Tony Soprano and it's "fucking this, fucking that."
他跟东尼索波诺混了十五分钟 连他的口头禅都学会了
We were there for that fundraiser. I didn't see any guns anywhere.
我们一起去参加募款会 我没看到有人拿枪
But that bar with the goombah Murano glass.
但酒吧用的是慕拉诺酒杯
I like Murano glass.
我喜欢慕拉诺酒杯
Those Montecristos.
那些古巴雪茄
What do you say? After dinner?
晚饭后试试看怎么样?
It ain't your type of music, but....
我知道这不是你那种音乐
I like any kind of music that turns shit green.
但是能赚钱的音乐我都喜欢
He's been through a lot. It's deepened his writing.
瑞奇的遭遇很惨痛 使他的文笔更深刻
As a metal band they were great, but this...
他们做重金属乐团就很出色
...as far as I am concerned, blows away Matchbox 20.
但我认为这种音乐 超越了"火柴盒20"
What do they call themselves?
他们的乐团叫什么名字?
Used to be Defiler. Then some personnel changes, bass and drums.
以前叫"亵渎者" 然后贝斯手和鼓手换了
But Richie and Vito are still the core of the band.
但瑞奇和维多还是乐团的核心人物
Now they're called Visiting Day.
现在叫做"会客日"
This is some loud shit!
他们的音乐很不错
That's Richie.
那是瑞奇
And that's Vito.
那是维多
Fuck you!
去你的
Sit the fuck down, you mullethead!
坐下 你这个猪脑袋
This isn't the right place for them.
这里不适合他们
You suck!
烂透了
Without the right help from you...
你知道 要不是你帮忙
...Visiting Day could end up in the miscellaneous V section.
"会客日"可能沦落去做三流合辑
You interested?
你有兴趣?
Yes.
有
That scene where Pesci sticks the guy's head in a vise...
那场戏是乔派西 把这家伙的头嵌进钳子里
...and then pops his eye out. I thought I was gonna die!
一枪打爆他的头 我以为我会死
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上回来 好吗? 好
Excuse me.
失陪
It's this way? Yes.
是这里 对吧? 没错
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know. What?
不知道 什么?
Richie, the guy's 30, still lives with his parents.
瑞奇这家伙 三十岁还住在爸妈家
It's because of the accident.
这是那次意外造成的
Richie had third-degree burns from trying...
他想用电线烤老鼠
...to grill that trout with a downed power line.
结果三度灼伤
But at the same time, being electrocuted turned his life around.
而且触电还改变了他的一生
Well, you did some ace fucking selling.
你倒很会促销
You think?
你这么觉得吗?
Yeah, thing is though...
对 不过呢
...music is not something you can hold in your hands, you know?
音乐这种东西 是不能抓在手里的
Like football betting, cards or coke.
不像足球赌博卡或古♥柯♥碱
It's art.
音乐是艺术
Berry Gordy, whatever, he had to see it in the Supremes.
贝瑞高迪在"超卓"合唱团身上发现艺术
It's an instinct. I see it in Richie.
这是一种直觉 我在瑞奇身上看到了
Yeah, probably is.
可能是的
I'm really fucking doing it!
我真的在做音乐了
And it's all thanks to you.
这都要感谢你
I'm gonna make a demo CD like Massive advised. And then, yeah!
我要照马西的建议 制♥作♥试听片 然后 太棒了
My wife thinks I need to meet new people.
我太太认为我必须交新朋友
So? You're Italian, you understand.
那又怎么样? 你是义大利人 你明白
We're brought up to think the americani are fucking bores.
我们这种人所受到的教养是 中产阶级无聊透顶
But the average white man's no more boring...
事实上一般白人都非常无聊
...than the millionth conversation over who should have won, Marciano or Ali.
和不断讨论马西安诺或阿里 谁会赢差不多
Am I to understand that you don't consider yourself white?
你的意思是 你不认为自己是白人?
I don't mean white like Caucasian. I mean a white man.
我不是说高加索种的白人 我是说一般的白人
Like our friend Cusamano.
就像我们的朋友库沙马诺
Now, he's Italian, but he's americano.
他是义大利人 但他是中产阶级
What Dad called a "Wonder Bread Wop."
就是我老爸说的那种美国义大利人
He eats his Sunday gravy out of a jar.
他那种人会就着罐子吃星期天的肉汁
You seem to want to branch out. What's stopping you?
你似乎想拓展交游的圈子 为什么没有这么做?
The guys, you know.
为了兄弟 你知道
What they'd think if I started hanging out with the americani.
如果我跟中产阶级来往 他们会怎么想?
I was in the neighborhood last night. At the Cusamano's.
我昨晚在你家附近 就是库沙马诺家
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Dinner party.
去那里吃晚饭
You should have stopped by. Live right next door.
应该到我家坐坐 我就住在隔壁
You didn't hear any strange noises last night in your neighborhood?
昨晚你没听到附近有怪声吧?
Noises?
怪声?
Like someone screaming in pain?
好像惨叫声
No.
没有
Probably a television set.
可能是电视
You saw my house?
你看到我家了?
Oh, this looks good.
好像很好吃
That sausage, where'd you get it? That place in Garfield?
腊肠是哪里买♥♥的? 加菲尔那家小店?
Honey? Where'd we get the sausage? That place in Garfield.
亲爱的 腊肠是哪里买♥♥的? 加菲尔那家小店
The only thing better than salsiccia is a pair of tits.
唯一比腊肠好的东西是什么? 一对酥胸
It's a hell of a piece of meat.
我不知道 不过这块肉很够劲
Salsiccia is a kind of a phallic thing.
腊肠是男性的象征
Whereas tits....
而胸部
Jack, you're a stockbroker, right?
杰克 你是股票经纪人 是吗?
Any changes in the market coming?
未来市场将有何变动?
It's always changing. Keeps us coming back.
市场永远在变动 所以我们才能一直混下去
Rand, you hear from Ross on Dexplex?
对了 蓝迪 罗斯有说什么迪布莱克斯的消息吗?
No, but the buyout is going down.
还没有 但收♥购♥一定会出问题
Give me some warning. I need to call the islands.
事先警告我一下 我要通知岛上的客户
Dexplex?
迪布莱克斯
It's a little company. It's going public, maybe.
一家小公♥司♥ 可能快上市了
Come on. The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day.
拜托你们好吗? 艳阳高照 天气晴朗
Let's not talk business for once.
暂时不要谈生意吧
American Biotics.
美国生物公♥司♥
Barb, our stock guru.
芭比 我们的股票大♥师♥
She thinks American Biotics may be a good investment.
她认为美国生物公♥司♥可能有投资价值
They're close to a side-effect-free anti-impotence drug.
他们应该快要推出一种无副作用的抗阳痿药物
You guys play the stock market?
你们玩股票?
Oh, we don't just play...
我们不只是玩
That's take 62.
已经试了六十二次
We ought to just bag it.
今天应该收工了
Okay, we're bagging it.
好 我们收工
We should've bagged this days ago when it was perfect.
两天前唱得完美无缺时就应该收工了
I wish I had thought of that.
可惜我当时没想到
It's good. You know, not bad.
唱得很好 其实不坏
It's as good as we'll get.
我想现在最多只能这样了
Oh, it wasn't too bad. It was kind of good!
其实不坏 还满不错的
What are you saying? Is something wrong?
这是什么意思? 唱得有问题?
We're all trying our best here. I just think we hit a brick wall.
不 我相信大家都尽力了 但最多只能这样而已
Maybe some rest.
休息一下好了
Hey, hey, fuck that!
不行
I paid for three days' studio time.
我已经付了录音室三天的租金
It'll only cost me more to pack it up and come back again.
收工再回来只会让我花更多钱
I'm fucking beat.
我累死了
What about we finish this shit?
我们把歌♥录完好不好?
Three days we've been slamming our hams!
我们已经辛苦了三天
Kinko's gave me five days off. No big deal.
影印店放我五天假 这又不是世界末日
Kinko's? Buddy, this is costing me 300 bucks an hour!
影印店? 录音室一小时要三百块
Here, try this.
试试这个
Dude, I don't do drugs anymore, okay?
我已经不吸毒了 好吗?
Well, hats off. But for all the excitement in these songs...
佩服 不过为了表现歌♥曲中的强烈情绪
...maybe you should suck on another downed power line.
也许我们应该用另外一种方式充电
Christopher!
克里斯多佛
That was our most introspective song. It's not supposed to rock.
你刚才听到的是我们最衷心最内省的歌♥曲 本来就不该太震撼
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表