剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
啥?!
What?!
但是你的火山要拿蓝♥丝♥带♥奖呢
But your volcano is gonna win the blue ribbon,
而且我们还要拿着奖拍个全家福
and we are gonna take a picture with it as a family.
这事在我的清单上!
It's on my list!
但是人人做的都是火山
But everyone does a volcano.
完全不出乎意料
It's, like, so expected.
就好像 咋说呢 一个天主教老妈
Like, I don't know, a catholic mom
逼着她儿子假装自己不是...
forcing her son to pretend he's not...
火山!
Volcano!
或者其他什么的 现在去做
Or something. Now.
不管是什么事 你都可以跟我说的
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
好吧 你知道我之前是怎么建议你弄刘海的吧
All right, well, you know how I was right about your bangs?
真的很衬你的脸型
They just frame your face so perfectly.
我的天呐!
Oh, my gosh!
蜜蜜 太抱歉了
Mimi, I'm so sorry.
我... 被绊了一下
I... tripped.
在我这个直男儿子以为
Why don't you go upstairs and get cleaned off
这是场湿身大赛之前
before my heterosexual son
你赶紧上楼清理一下吧?
thinks this is a wet t-shirt contest?
好的
Okay.
我眼睛里进了点东西
I got some in my eye.
是吗 抱歉了
Yeah. Oh, I'm sorry.
有点烧的慌
It really burns.
对的 一直走 宝贝
Yeah, go on ahead there, hon.
好吧
Ow! Okay.
慢慢走啊 宝贝!
Just take your time there, honey!
你不可能一直拦着我不让我告诉她!
You cannot keep me from telling Mimi forever!
你怎么能确定自己就是像你说的那样呢?
How do you even know you are what you say you are?
你还只是个孩子
You're still just a kid.
你甚至都没和女孩子发生过关系
You've never even had relations with a girl.
就像你小时候
It's like when you were little
说自己讨厌木瓜
and you said you hated papaya,
但是你尝都没尝过
but you hadn't even tried it.
结果你尝了之后 爱的不行不行的
Then once you tried it, you couldn't get enough.
嗨
Hi
你俩咋样?
How are you guys?
我妈觉得我不是同性恋
Well, my mom doesn't think I'm gay,
她还想让我尝一下蜜蜜的木瓜
And she wants me to try Mimi's papaya.
是嘛
Yeah.
艾琳 好消息是 整个社区都支持你
Eileen, the good news is, the community is behind you.
我在杂货店遇见了凯莉·巴特勒
I ran into Kelly Butler at the grocery store.
她不想过来打扰你
She didn't want to stop by and bother you,
不过她让我把这个火腿给你
but she told me to give you this ham.
同情的肉
Pity pork.
看到我们已经堕落到什么地步了吗 肯尼?
Do you see how far we've fallen, Kenny?
是啊 当你家中有人是同性恋的时候
Yeah, you know, 'cause that's what people send
人们就送火腿给你
when you've had a gay in the family.
这个垃圾玩意
This hunk of junk.
你妹妹买♥♥的什么破车!
Your sister buys stupid cars!
哇! 非洲的糖
Whoa! African candy.
你知道这车不是非洲的吧?
You know the car's not from Africa, right, buddy?
你说啥?
What's that?
爸 有啥计划?
So, what's the brain plan, dad?
我的跟你说实话 吉米
Well, I got to be honest, Jimmy.
根本没有什么计划
The brain plan is not a thing.
很多事情都在变化
Lots of things are changing,
我们也只能随意应变
and we're just gonna play it out.
我朋友杰森他爸妈离婚后
After my friend Jason's parents got divorced,
他爸买♥♥了个特棒的新公♥寓♥
his dad got a sweet new condo
还带网球场和娱乐室呢
with a tennis court and a rec room,
而且就在那幢楼里 还住着飞行员哦
and there were airline pilots that lived in the building, dad.
- 讲真? - 真的!
- Yeah? - Yeah!
离婚不是什么好事
Yeah, I mean, divorce sucks,
但是有一件好事
but the one nice thing
就是会有个新的棒呆的住处
is you get a second awesome place to live.
这样你觉得没问题?
You'd be okay with that?
开玩笑吗? 我当然没问题
Are you kidding me? Of course I would.
那就意味着我有两个房♥子了
That means I'd have two houses.
那可是两个厨房♥
That's two kitchens.
两张床
Two beds.
两瓶番茄酱哦!
Two bottles of ketchup!
你猜怎么着?
Hey, you know what, buddy?
咱们今天去看公♥寓♥吧
We're looking for apartments today.
太好啦 棒!
Yes! Sweet! Cool!
等下 不行啊 那妈妈让咱们去退车的计划呢?
Wait, no. What about, uh, mom's plan to return the car?
计划?
Plans?
我们要去看公♥寓♥ 我们不需要... 计划
Where we're going, we don't need... plans.
不过 貌似我们需要辆拖车
Although we might need a tow truck.
不管我妈说啥 我还是要告诉蜜蜜真♥相♥
No matter what my mom says, I have to come out to Mimi.
我只是希望一切顺利些
I just hope it goes okay.
没准我们最后会成为密友呢
Hey, maybe we'll even end up being best friends,
就像《威尔和格蕾丝》那样
Like "Will & Grace."
嘿 小伙 来坐
Hey, fella. Have a seat.
蜜蜜 我有话要和你说
Mimi, I have something to tell you.
听好... 可能这会让你难过
Now... it might not be easy to hear,
我也很抱歉没能早点告诉你 但是...
and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but...
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
你才不是同性恋
You're not gay.
你是超级同性恋
You're really gay.
现在你就可以做我的gay蜜死党了
And now you can be my gbff.
你是啥?
YOU'RE WHAT?!
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我早就应该告诉你的
I should have told you a long time ago,
但是 你也知道的 我自己也在尝试弄清楚
But, you know, I was still trying to figure it out.
这完全毁了我的计划
This totally screws up my plan.
你的计划?
Uh, your plan?
我本来计划要献身于你 结束我的处♥女♥生涯
I was going to lose my virginity to you.
你符合我清单上所有的条件
You checked off all the boxes
聪明 给人安全感 颜值也够了
Smart, safe, good-looking enough.
我花了几个月的时间培养你
I put months into grooming you to be the one,
结果现在我要从头开始了?
and now I have to start all over?
怪不得你穿那么奇怪的女式衬衫
I guess this explains your stupid blouse.
啥? 这个只是普通的衬衫!
What? No. It's just a regular shirt!
才怪!
No, it's not!
谢谢 是的!
Thank you. Yes!
我收到了你的火腿沙拉
I got your ham salad.
我刚刚从门廊拿进来
I just picked it up off the porch.
你本可以进来打声招呼的呀
You could have come in and said hello.
我们没事
We're fine.
等不及要在科学展上见你了
Can't wait to see you at the science fair.
回聊哦 好的
Uh, talk to you later. Okay.
又一个火腿?
Another ham?
我们真没事!
We're fine!
万圣节的时候 你让我扮成丁日
Oh, and you made me go as Justin Bieber
你自己却要做赛琳娜·戈麦斯!
For halloween while you got to be Selena Gomez!
我们不是还赢了个奖吗 别抱怨了
I mean, like, we won a prize. Stop bitching.
你不该发火 肯尼
You don't get to be mad, Kenny!
我才有权发火
I'm the one who gets to be mad!
蜜蜜!
Mimi!
为什么楼梯上会有火腿沙拉?
Why is there ham salad on the stairs?
你听到我的胳膊咯咯响了吗?
Do you hear that clicking?
别说傻话了
Don't be silly.
我敢打赌看见我离开你一定很开心
I bet you're happy to see me go.
我知道你一直不喜欢我
I know you never really liked me.
为什么要这么说?
Oh, why would you say that?
因为你当着我的面说你从不喜欢我
Because you said to my face that you never really liked me.
开玩笑而已啦
I was just playing.
你说 "我从不喜欢你
You said, "I never really liked you.
我没开玩笑"
And I'm not playing."
天呐 记忆真是个奇妙的东西
My, isn't memory a funny thing?
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表