剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
Please, meet me in my office in 10 minutes.
给我拿来
Give it.
夏布利酒? 走开啦
Chablis? Get out of here.
看见毕业舞会有多糟糕了吧?
See how bad prom sucks?
我以为那会是你梦想中的夜晚
You think it's gonna be the night of your dreams,
接下来你就会发现
And the next thing you know,
你被泼了一篮子猪血
A bucket of pig blood is dropping on you
还在全校人面前
In front of the entire school.
我宁愿要魔女嘉莉的毕业舞会
I'd take Carrie's prom over ours.
我是说 主题居然是摩洛哥之谜? 说实话
I mean, moroccan mystique? Let's be honest.
我们的毕业舞会听起来像是世界超♥市♥
That's just gonna look like a cost plus world market.
我没答应伊森就对了
I'm glad I told Ethan no.
等下 等等
Wait, hang on.
你被一个叫伊森的男孩邀请去毕业舞会了?
You got asked to prom by some guy named ethan?
听起来他人不错嘛 你怎么没告诉我呢?
He sounds amazing. Why didn't you tell me?
没什么好说的 毕业舞会烂爆了
There was nothing to tell. Prom sucks.
你自己都这么说
You said it yourself.
哦 甜心 不是每个人的毕业舞会都很糟的
Oh, honey, prom doesn't suck for everyone.
只有我的毕业舞会很逊因为我没有可以一起去的人
It just sucked for me because I didn't have a date.
没人想跟小胖派一起去毕业舞会
Nobody wanted to go with fatty patty.
我以为没人邀请你
I thought nobody asked you,
我只是不想让你跟我一样伤心而已
And I didn't want you to feel bad like I did.
我坐在这跟你一起看《魔女嘉莉》挺好的啊
I'm happy sitting here watching "Carrie" With you.
不 宝贝 相信我
No, honey, trust me,
你不会想要在像我这么老的时候 后悔
You don't want to be my age and regret
你没能打扮的像个小公举 跟你的朋友一起
That you didn't get dressed up and have a glamorous night
度过梦幻般的一个晚上
With your friends and impress them
用你跳《杜丝摇》时的曼妙舞姿吓掉他们的下巴
With how well you do "The tootsee roll."
什么是《杜丝摇》?
What's "The tootsee roll"?
就是1994年最鬼畜的舞步啊
It's only the most important dance of 1994.
听着 你应该去的
Listen, you should go.
我猜我可以穿二年级时那身当姑妈史黛西伴娘时的裙子
I guess I could pull out that junior bridesmaid's dress
- 赶去舞会的 - 好啊
- From Aunt Stacy's wedding. - yeah.
我以前穿它的时候就跟个麻袋似的
It used to hang on me like a bag,
但是现在我的曲线美估计能撑起来这裙子了
But I think I have the curves now to pull it off.
你知道男孩们还喜欢什么吗?
And you know what else boys really love?
圆翻领
Turtlenecks.
他们看起来不失望啊
They don't look disappointed.
他们什么时候才会失望啊?
When are they gonna look disappointed?
现在
Right now.
我们要让他们失望
We're gonna make them disappointed.
我们要过去强插一脚 我们要为对方说好话
We're gonna cut in. We're gonna talk each other up.
然后你把莱西交给我
And then you pass lacey off to me,
我会把塞巴斯蒂安交给你
And I'll pass sebastian off to you.
你太有才了
That's smart.
你真挺游刃有余的 是吧?
Man, you really flicker in and out, don't you?
- 是啊 可不是嘛 - 嗯
- Yeah, I really do. - hmm.
- 我能借走你的舞伴不? - 啥?
- May I cut in? - What?
四分卫哥哥要换性向了 四分卫哥哥来找我了
The jocks are turning. The jocks are turning.
不 我要这个瑞典的
No. I want the swede.
呃... 好吧
Uh...all right.
嗨 打扰一下啊 戴文 就浪费你一秒钟时间
Hi. Excuse me, devon. This will take one second.
好吧
All right.
我不知道你注意到没有
I don't know if you saw,
吉米穿他的燕尾服真是帅气动人啊
But jimmy looks rather dashing in his tux.
我们就像圣巴克利的雷神兄弟一样
We're sort of the hemsworths of st. Barklay's.
他是雷神
He's the Chris.
你看哈 呃 我其实不是同性恋
You know, uh, I'm not actually gay,
但如果我是的话... 那位站在那边的小伙儿
But if I were, that fella right over there
就会入我的法眼
Would be just my cup of tea.
我确实喜欢喝茶
I do like tea.
我想告诉你 吉米本来是要先邀请你来舞会的
I want you to know jimmy was going to ask you to prom first.
如果他没花那么久来
And if he hadn't spent so much time
帮我想我的邀请仪式
Helping me with my prom-posal,
你可能现在就会跟他一起跳舞了
You'd probably be here with him right now.
我本来是想叫他邀请我的
I was hoping that he'd ask me.
太好了 跟着我的节奏
Great. Follow my lead.
吉米!
Jimmy!
转我
Spin me.
哇啊!
Whoa!
嗨! 不要啊!
Hey! No!
啥? 神马鬼? 不要啊!
What? What? No!
肯尼 我看不到了
Kenny, I can't see.
不 这不是我计划好的
No, that's not what I wanted.
肯尼! 不要! 不要啊!
Kenny! No! No!
这下好了 没成功
Okay, that didn't work out.
我去 什么时候能轮到我跟姑娘跳个舞 兄弟?
All right, when do I get to dance with a chick, bro?
现在
Right now.
塞巴斯蒂安!
Sebastian!
你在这呢呀 傻傻的小瑞典
There you are, you silly swede.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
呃 我不认为你会觉得失望
Uh, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
哦 我已经失望了
Oh, I already am.
来吧 Eileen
Come on Eileen.
噢 我发誓他是想说
Oh, I swear what he means?
在这一刻
At this moment,
你意味着一切
You mean everything.
当面唱更无语
It's even worse in person.
笑一个
Smile.
不 不 我是她爸
No, no, I'm just her dad.
我就是来教她享受一个魔幻的舞会 不过没关系
I'm only here to help her have a magical prom night, but okay.
哇 看那个迪斯科球儿
Oh, look at that disco ball.
跟我想象的一样漂亮
It's just as wonderful as I imagined it.
哦 是 那是个粘满了镜子的球
Oh, yes, it's a ball with mirrors glued to it.
我们现在在魔幻时期
We live in magical times.
哪个男孩约你了?
Okay, so which one of these guys asked you?
伊森
Ethan.
就是那个戴绿色蝴蝶结的那个
He's right there in the moss-green bow tie,
不过看起来好像他有伴儿啊
But it looks like he's here with somebody else.
我去给咱们拿点儿酒
I'm gonna go get us some punch.
等等 这儿有酒? 免费的?
Wait, there's punch? For free?
嗨 绿蝴蝶结 我是奥尼尔警官
Hey, green tie. Officer o'neal.
他是个警♥察♥?
He's a cop?
呃 我不是来这儿办公的
Uh, I'm not here in my official capacity.
我是作为莎伦的爸爸来的
I'm here just as shannon's dad.
听着 你能帮我个忙
Look, could you do me a favor
跟莎伦跳个舞吗?
And just give Shannon one dance?
我不想让她后悔拒绝你
I don't want her to regret saying no to you.
你先约的别人?!
You asked someone else first?!
对不起啊 哥们儿
Oh, I'm sorry, man.
爸 你在干嘛?
Dad, what are you doing?
羞辱我 还让我的伴儿哭了
Embarrassing me and making my date cry.
我算是明白为什么你们奥尼尔一家只能和彼此约会了!
I can see why you o'neals only date each other!
对不起 宝贝儿 我想做对的事儿
I'm sorry, honey, I want to make this right,
但是那姑娘就冲着她的毒品包儿去了
But that girl's heading for her drug purse,
我不能让这事儿发生
And I can't let that happen.
嘿 不许抽那包里的任何东西!
Hey, don't smoke anything out of that purse!
对不起 伊森
I'm sorry, Ethan.
这就是那种愚蠢的舞会闹剧
This is exactly the kind of dumb prom drama
我不想涉及的那种
I did not want to get involved in.
不 我很开心发生了这些
No, I'm glad this happened
因为我的心没有跟宝拉在一起
Because my heart just wasn't in it with Paula.
你和我就像是量子缠结
You and I are like quantum entanglement.
当一个颗粒和另一个缠结在一起的时候
When one particle entangles with the other,
不管多远的距离...
No matter how far the distance...
他们总能彼此影响
They always affect each other.
就是
Exactly.
还有 模型的曲线是很危险的
Also, dem curves are dangerous.
哇哦
Whoa.
别唱了! 停停停!
Stop! Stop!
停!
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表