剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
Like 1994?
我就知道我肯定会爱上舞会的!
I always knew I'd love prom!
再一次的 我们奥尼亚家做了我们最擅长的...
Once again, the o'neals did what we do best...
我们接受了今晚的所有失望
We took an evening of disappointment
和尴尬
And embarrassment,
并把它变成了值得回忆的夜晚
And we made it into a night to remember.
过去这几个月我们家经历了太多
My family has been through a lot these last few months,
而正是像这样的时刻给予我希望
And it's moments like these that give me hope
也许我们正要...
That we just might be...
这拳是因为你亲了我的舞伴... 你个小婊♥子♥!
That's for kissing my date... whore!
好吧我应得的
That's about right.
我们一家人是不是待在一起的时间太久了?
Does our family spend too much time together?
没错 我们确实是的
Yes. Yes, we do.
斯图尔特那小拳头还挺有劲
Aah, that stuart has a sharp little fist.
- 很抱歉你的吻没那么完美 - 是啊
- Hey, sorry about your kiss. - yeah.
不过至少比亲个姑娘感觉好吧?
Was it at least better than kissing a girl?
喔 必须的
Oh, hell, yeah.
现在这份上 亲谁我都无所谓了
At this point, I would kiss anyone.
这个嘛... 莱西!
Well...Lacey!
莱西 嘿
Oh, Lacey, hey.
我挺抱歉的那个... 刚才没亲你
I'm sorry about... not kissing you earlier.
是因为...
The reason I...
爽!
Cool!
肯尼 赶紧跟我跳舞!
Kenny, I need you to dance with me.
别问原因了
Don't ask why.
真的么 妈咪?
Really, mom?
副校长莫瑞?
V.P. Murray?
我都没说你什么 你也别说我了
I didn't judge you. Don't judge me.
好吧 有道理
Yeah, fair enough.
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表