剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
And, look, there's fathers and sons all over the place.
- 哦 爸 他们不是 - 啊呀 我现在看到了
- Oh, no, dad, those aren't... - oop, now I see it.
那些人在玩"卡坦岛卡牌"
But those guys are playing "Settlers of catan."
他们和我一般大
They're about my age.
- 我准备过去勾搭他们了 - 当然了
- I was gonna go over there and talk to them. - Yeah!
你...你能
Do you think you...you could...
哦 我懂
Oh, I get it.
我懂 有我在你束手束脚
I get it. Cramping your style.
我懂
I understand.
我去给这张泰根和莎拉CD结账
I'm just gonna pay for this "Tegan and sara" CD,
然后走人 好嘛?
And I'll be out of here, okay?
帕特 奥尼尔 你在这干嘛?
Pat o'neal, what are you doing here?
嘿 扎克! 最近如何?
Hey, zack! What's up?
嘿 怎么了? 没啥
Man, what's going on? Not much.
自君搬离久未谋面 是否?
Oh, I haven't seen you since you transferred, right?
天呐 克里斯蒂如何?
Gosh. How's Christie?
哦 额 你还没听说吧
Oh, um, maybe you haven't heard.
啊 我出柜了
Uh, I came out,
所以 克里斯蒂很生气 和我离婚了
So Christie is, uh, mad and, uh, divorcing me.
那闹的挺大的 扎克
Well, that's a...that's a bit of a curveball, zack,
我也得告诉你件事
And I'm gonna throw one right back at ya.
我也要离婚啦
I'm getting a divorce, too.
额 这是我的儿子 肯尼
Uh, and my, uh...my boy, kenny,
最近也才刚出柜
Recently came out, as well.
所以 我听说过这家咖啡店
So, I knew about this coffee shop.
我们觉得可以过来看看
We thought we'd swing by and check it out.
这里可是基坊四邻的根据地
Well, this place is pretty much the heart of the gayborhood.
嘿! 现在开始一语双关啦
Hey! Now there's the wordplay this place is missing.
平时还做什么?
What else should we be doing?
哦 多的很呢
Oh, lots.
我们有基佬唱吧
We got, we got gay karaoke.
有基佬瑜伽
We got gay yoga.
还有基佬维加斯
We got gay vegas,
这个的前提是你得去维加斯
But you have to go to vegas for that.
那当然 那当然
Oh, yeah, yeah.
今天还有啥活动吗?
Uh, do you have anything else going on today?
我们一群人
Well, actually, a group of us
正准备玩基友躲避球
Are going over to play gay dodgeball.
呀 绝逼本周最佳
Yeah, it's probably the most fun all week.
我是指 你该加进去 适合所有年龄段
I mean, you should join. It's all ages.
对 那听起来真不错
Yeah, that actually sounds amazing.
你也可以么 爸?
Is it cool with you, dad?
为啥不呢?
I don't see why not?
简直令人难以置信
I can't believe it.
简直梦想成真
This is what I've always dreamed of
和我一群好基友
Hanging out in boystown
置身男人的世界玩耍
With my own group of gay friends.
保护好你的"球"哦!
Let's dodge some balls.
还有我爸?
And my dad?
我是说 或许 我从心底就知道 帕特和我之间的问题
I mean, I guess, deep down, I knew that Pat and my problems
不能在第一个疗程后就解决
couldn't be resolved after our first therapy session.
我会不惜一切代价找人倾听我的问题
I would pay anyone anything to listen to my problems.
我唯一试过的疗法是芳香疗法
Only therapy I've tried is aromatherapy.
即使芳香疗法也是个幌子
Even that felt like defeat.
艾琳 你的咨♥询♥师是谁?
Eileen, who's your therapist?
拉里和我也有一点小问题
Larry and I are on the outs, too.
我去拿他的名片
I'll get his card.
其实我在日本也是个持证咨♥询♥师
I'm actually a licensed therapist in japan.
真是万万没想到呀
I did not see this going this way.
我以为这些八婆会跟我作对呢
I thought all those women would be against me,
但是我现在敞开心扉之后,她们又都支持我了
But now that I've opened up, they're all on my side.
就好像希拉里输了08年的爱荷华州党团会议之后
It's like after hillary lost the iowa caucus in '08.
放声大哭
Then she cried,
然后新罕布♥什♥尔州的所有人都支持她了
And everyone rallied around her in new hampshire.
你成功地和她们建立了联♥系♥
You have made yourself relatable.
那些八婆们简直什么都说
Whatever's happened, the women are sharing.
南希把儿子的大学基金全用在
And Nancy spent her son's entire college fund
游戏上了... 整整40刀呢
on DraftKings... All $40 of it.
或许我就是这种
Maybe I am this kind of person
敞开心扉 交流情感的人
who opens up and talks about their feelings.
或许我可以当她们的...
Maybe I can be their...
那个词怎么说来着?
what's the word?
- "朋友"? - 就这个!
- "Friend"? - that's it!
大个子 我选你
tall guy, let's go.
下一个 我选费尔伯特医生
Okay, next, I take Dr.Filbert
因为我欠了他三千刀医药费
Because I owe him $3,000 in medical bills.
再次谢谢你借我短裤啦 费尔伯特医生!
Thanks again for the shorts, Dr.Filbert!
让我想想...
Hmm...
这很纠结呀
Oh, this is a tough one.
是么?
Is it?
真的么? 老爸?
Is it, dad?
好的吧 一边是我儿子
Well, on one hand, kenny is my son.
而我 选择道格
On the other hand, I choose Doug.
- 太好了! - 什么鬼?
- Yes! - seriously?
别这么看着我
Oh, don't look at me like that.
只是个游戏嘛
It's just a game
而且我必须要赢 所以就不能选你啦
A game that I have to win, which I can't with you.
爱你哟 么么哒
Love you. Mean it.
又是最后一个
Picked last again.
在基佬躲避球
The only difference
和直男躲避球之间唯一的区别就是
between gay dodgeball and straight dodgeball
我竟然穿着别人的短裤
is that I'm wearing someone else's shorts.
然后我们就互发短♥信♥呀 之后他就消失了
So, we're texting, and then he just disappears.
很明显 他好像一个"鬼"
Apparently, that's called "Ghosting."
之后他又出现了 对我说...
And then he shows up, and he says to me...
他说 "我还活着 能帮我免费剪个头么?"
He says, "I'm alive. Can I have a free haircut?"
朱迪 听我说
Jodi, look at me.
鬼... 根本... 不需要... 剪头
Ghosts... don't... get... haircuts.
把他拉入黑名单 你知道为什么么?
Block his number, you know why?
因为没人有空搭理他
Because ain't nobody got time for that.
艾琳 你情商咋这么高呢!
Eileen, you're so emotionally intelligent!
早知道我有什么问题就直接来找你了
I wish I would've come to you sooner with my problems.
为什么? 然后你就能在两个月前自怨自艾了?
Why? So you could throw a pity party two months ago?
玛西亚 你看 所有人都发过言了
Marcia, you know, everyone else has been sharing.
你有什么想说的么?
Is there anything you want to talk about?
我的生活一片和谐 谢谢关心
Things are going quite well in my world. Thank you.
- 一点问题都没有么? - 没有
- Everything's fine, no problems? - zero.
可是我听说你姐姐
It's funny because I heard
加盟的快餐店生意很惨淡啊
that your sister's fast-food franchise has been struggling.
原来免下车服务的沙拉吧一点都不快捷
Turns out there's nothing fast about a drive-through salad bar.
不过她已经克服困难了
But she's working through it.
我觉得
You know, I think it's safe to say
这并不是我们本意上要来的书友会
this is not the book club that we signed up for.
大家都过得很开心呀
Everyone else seems to be having a great time.
那么我提议 让我们回归那种传统意义上的书友会
Well, I vote for it going back to being a regular book club
书才是一切的重点
Where the focus is on the book.
我觉得你是唯一一个
I think you're the only one
没有从中得到收获的人
not getting something out of this,
但是如果你想要投票表决的话
But if you want to put it to a vote,
所有支持玛西亚的人
Everyone who agrees with Marcia,
请举手
Raise your hands.
弗兰 举手啊!
Fran, come on!
我... 我还是投艾琳一票吧
I... think I vote with Eileen.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
那有人要支持我么?
Everyone who agrees with me?
当然
Yes.
好的吧... 我已经受够了
Well... I've had about enough of this.
另外...
And by the way...
你们再也
You are no longer
不能使用我的巴诺书店折扣了
allowed to use my barnes & noble discount.
我觉得这还是我第一次投票呢
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表