剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
Maybe my mom doesn't fully accept me now,
但是至少她表现出了
But at least she's proved
愿意尝试的意愿
She's willing to start taking baby steps.
或许你穿网格衫确实不错呢
Maybe you do look good in mesh.
老妈 你可别 网格衫这种东西我敬谢不敏
Oh, god. No, mom. Mesh is not my thing.
你说的太对了
You were very right.
谢天谢天 其实我说的也不是实话
Oh, thank god. because I didn't mean it.
我还把你衣柜里所有不是藏蓝和褐色的衣服
I also cleaned out everything in your closet
都扔掉了
that wasn't navy or tan.
我很抱歉 但这也是一个过程
I'm sorry, but this is a process.
好了 多谢你能让我再试一次
Ok. Thank you for letting me take another crack at this.
这有一件能露出胳膊的
Now, this is just the one that shows my arms.
看到了吧? 只有一点点小网眼哟
See? It's just a whisper of mesh.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
老实说...
Honestly...
看起来你的胳膊跟两条光秃秃的鳗鱼
It looks like your arms are two pale eels
想要逃脱渔网一样
trying to escape a fisherman's net.
蒂姆·古恩 你觉得呢?
Tim Gunn, what do you think?
这件衣服说明了一件事情
Well, it definitely makes a statement.
那就是"我的健身卡过期了"
And the statement is, "My gym membership has lapsed."
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表