剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
I mean, you were right,that kid is dumb.
你领子上的是什么?
What's that on your collar?
西红柿?
Tomato?
唇膏!我可是弯的!
Lipstick! I'm gay!
我又不傻 肯尼
I'm not an idiot, Kenny.
桑德拉给你做了晚餐吧?
Did Sandra make you dinner?
不 并不算是晚餐
No. Not at all. Wasn't dinner.
就是一道清淡的小菜
It was just a very light snack.
不值得一提
And it didn't mean anything.
哇! 这些肉丸看上去真好吃!
Wow! These meatballs look delicious.
你知道我的口味
You know what I like.
我马上就把它吃完
I'm just gonna top this off.
我们遇到问题了 布拉德
We've got a problem here, Brad.
如果你的转向灯坏了
Okay, so, if your turn signal is out,
你可以使用各种手势
There is a variety of hand signals that you can use.
手指向左的意思是你要...
Pointing to the left means you're turning...
左转
Left.
手指向上的意思是你要...
Pointing up means you're turning...
右转
Right.
表示我快要睡着了的手势是什么?
What is the hand signal for falling asleep?
我认为没...
I don't think…
嘿 这是你的主意 不是我的 好吗?
Hey, this was your idea, not mine, okay?
是的 但是我们是想感受一下坐警车的感觉
Yeah, but when we said we wanted to ride in the cop car,
而不是上一堂驾驶课
We didn't want a driving lesson.
我们想看你充满魅力的一面
We wanted to see you be awesome.
你想让我们给我们的孩子讲什么故事?
What do you want us to tell our kids?
"爷爷教我们侧方位停车"
"Papa taught us how to parallel-park"
"爷爷带我们体验生活"
Or "Papa taught us how to live"?
你想体验?
You want to live?
行 那咱们就去体验
Fine. Let's live.
咱们城里人就该这么玩...
That's what I'm talking abo--
哎妈!
Aah!
哎呀妈呀!
Aaaaaaaah!
你好 艾琳 我是桑德拉
Hi, Eileen. I'm Sandra.
老娘知道你是谁
I know who you are.
按我们这的规矩你应该叫我 奥尼尔夫人
And it's "Mrs. O'neal."
嗨 桑德拉
Hi, Sandra.
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
快请进
Please come in.
- 她能进来不? - 准了
- Can she come in? - Mm-hmm.
所以说 你来这里有什么事吗?
So, what brings you here?
呃 肯尼昨晚把袜子落在我家了
Well, Kenny left his socks at my house last night,
所以我想来还给他
So I figured I'd return them,
然后呢我灵机一动给他买♥♥了一个萌的不要不要的礼物
And I got inspired to get some that were a little bit more fun
来谢谢他辅♥导♥我家约尼
To thank him - for helping with my yonny.
哇塞! 桑德拉!
Wow! Sandra!
五指袜诶!
Toe socks!
穿上它就像给每个脚趾都戴了一个小帽子
It's like each toe has a little hat.
可不嘛!
I know!
谢谢你啦!
Thank you!
哎呀 没什么的
Oh, sure.
那啥 肯尼跟我说了你家儿子的脑子
So, Kenny's been telling me about some of the difficulties
不太好使的事
Your son has had with his brain.
肯尼也一直跟我吐槽
And Kenny's expressed to me a little bit
在他出柜之后你们俩
About the difficulties the two of you have had
之间的矛盾
Since he came out.
哼! 你竟然跟她说咱们的家丑?
Oh! You've talked to her about our family?
我们昨晚在看《天桥风云》的时候
We were in a real sharing space last night
一直在互相掏心窝子
While we were watching "Project runway."
你们俩都好到一起看《天桥风云》的程度了
And you two watched "Project runway" Together.
木有
No.
电视里刚好演这个节目啦 我们当时在吃意大利烩... 啦啦啦
It was just on in the background as we ate risott...ohhhh.
你还吃了她家的米?
You ate her rice?
其实吧 插播一条小知识
Actually, quick side note --
我家的意大利烩饭精选原产于意大利阿尔伯里奥的大米
Risotto is made with rice from the arborio region,
含有丰富的淀粉
And it has so much starch in it
口感如同意大利面一样筋道
That it's almost more like a pasta.
别说了 桑德拉! 闭上你的x嘴!
Shut up, Sandra! Shut the up!
我跟你说啊 在我们家出现矛盾的时候
You know, something that was helpful for me
给我最大帮助的就是我的教堂
When my family was having problems was my church.
一神论教 我们可开放了
First unitarian. It's very open-minded.
今晚就有个联欢会
There's a joy mass tonight,
有许多人会来唱歌♥跳舞
With lots of people singing and dancing.
嗯
Mm.
呵呵 我看《福音歌♥舞》的时候内心都是崩溃的
Well, I sat through "Godspell" Once.
我可不想再去受这份罪了
I don't think I'm gonna do it again.
我觉得吧 我们还是信我们自己的教吧
I think we'll just stick with our religion
起码它不是上周四刚成立的
That wasn't founded last thursday.
好吧... 起码考虑考虑看看
Well...think about it.
我们教堂全天开放 这样流浪汉
It's open 24 hours so that homeless people
和性工作者就能有个地方睡觉了
And sex workers have a place to sleep.
我也是醉了
Wow.
她本人看起来更老诶
She looks so much older in person.
等下 什么玩意? 你怎么知道她长什么样的?
Wait, what? How would you know what she looks like?
我看过一张她跟她脏脏的蔬菜的合影
I saw a picture of her with her dirty vegetables
在你手♥机♥上
On your phone.
你偷看我手♥机♥了?
You went through my phone?
你这人怎么这样!
That is unbelievable!
呃 实际上吧 你手♥机♥就是我手♥机♥
Well...technically, that is my phone.
就像是你的肚肚实际上就是我的肚肚一样
Just like your belly is technically my belly,
即使别人的妈想要用她家富含淀粉的米
Even if some other mother wants to fill it
喂饱它!
Full of her extra-starchy rice!
- 呼! - 耶!
- whoo! - yeah!
耶! 呼!
Yeah! Whoo!
耶!
Yeah!
呼!
Whoo!
就是这个味 老爸!
Yeah, dad!
- 呼!
- whoo!
奥麦莉老师居然有两次酒驾记录?
Mrs. O'Malley has two D.U.I.S?(原来是全大写,可能应该要改成小写)
哈哈 历史得A有希望了
Hello, "A" In history.
啊啊天了噜!
AAAAAAH!
悠着点 悠着 悠着 悠着啊 悠着 悠着点!
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay!
耶! 东京漂移 要的就是这感觉!
Yeah! Tokyo drift, bitch!
跟老爹我一起好玩吧?
That's why you hang with dad, huh?
今天简直圆♥满♥了!
Best day ever!
好啦 飙车派对结束啦
All right, let's wrap it up,
我们去地下室嗨皮吧
Take this party back to my basement.
等哈 我还要做一件事
Wait. Just one more thing.
狂拽酷炫吊炸天倒车绝技
Backwards high-speed chase.
吉米 不行 不行 不行! 你丫开向了...
Jimmy, no, no, no! - you're heading towards a --
额... 你孙子孙女们一定会喜欢这个故事的 爷爷...
The grandkids are gonna love this story, papa.
听着哈 等到最后一场时装秀的时候
Now, when they get to the final runway show,
我们要给他们打分
We have to rank them
看看是否和评委们的一样
And see if our choices match up with the judges'.
不过他们都好棒哦 大家都该得最高分
But they're all so talented. Everyone should get an "A."
我不是说了吗 要等啊
Like I said, we have to wait.
大家都该是赢家!
Everyone's a winner!
对 再来点爆米花
Oh, yeah -- more popcorn.
我决定再给你个机会
I decided to give you another chance
下楼和我一起看《天桥风云》
To come down and watch "Project runway" With me.
朱迪一直叫这节目《逃离计划》
Jodi keeps calling it "Runaways."
快把我逼疯了
It's driving me crazy.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
桑德拉去的那家教堂
Sandra's church.
你敢!
You absolutely are not!
或许之后我和桑德拉还会一起再看一♥期♥《天桥风云》呢
Afterward, sandra and I might watch another "Runway."
说不定还会看《天桥风云全明星》呢
Maybe even "Runway all stars."
- 你不是说真的 - 喔 我绝对是来真的!
- You don't mean that. - Oh, I absolutely do!
我知道桑德拉这样的妈妈是怎么诱惑你的
I can see how a mom like sandra could lure you in,
不就是送你彩虹五指袜嘛
With her rainbow toe socks
还有那微笑 见人就使的撒手锏
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表