剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
纳尼 不是的
Oh, no.
绝逼不是的
No, that is definitely not it.
我觉得就是哦
I think it is.
不是 我真的 真的觉得不是
No, I really -- I really think it's not.
你干啥呢?
What are you doing?
你穿的那是啥?
What are you wearing?
那啥 那是威斯康星州的玫瑰么?
Is that Wisconsin Rose?
是 是基卡普土壤地区来的
From the kickapoo terroir region.
那啥...
Well, uh...
我该走了
I got to go.
立刻马上
Now.
艾琳?
Eileen?
你在吗?
Hello?
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
没人 我们安全了
Okay. We're clear.
快走! 快走!
Let's move. Let's move!
这约会好像缉毒行动啊 我真是爱死了
Love a date that feels like a drug bust.
万分抱歉
I'm so sorry about this.
- 到了 厕所在这 - 好的
- Here we go, right here. - okay.
别拘束 随意点哈 就跟到自己家一样 就是麻烦你快点
Just make yourself at home. Just real, real quick.
好吧 爸爸 我知道我们摊上大事儿了
Okay, dad, I know we're in trouble,
所以我不该多嘴 不过我嘴欠
So I should keep this to myself,
跟你讲哦 你这约会太失败了
But you are not killing it.
自己朕知道 谢谢你啊
Yes, I know. Thank you.
这完全就是场灾难
It's a total disaster.
在你们几个出事之前 一切都那么美好
Everything was going great till you guys got busted.
老爸 实话告诉我们 你们是认真的吗?
Dad, be honest... is it serious?
她会搬到地下室吗?
Is she moving into the basement?
你们舌吻了没有?
Have you guys done tongue stuff?
讲啥呢! 没呢!
What?! No.
天啦噜 我坏了好多规矩啊
Oh, man. I've broken so many rules.
你们 我们还没到"见孩子"的阶段
You weren't - supposed to meet a woman yet,
何况我都还不怎么了解她
Especially one that I barely even know,
她 不该出现在这房♥子里
That's not supposed to be in this house.
我不是个好的离婚男人 也不是个好爸爸
I'm a bad divorcer and a bad parent.
还不是个好的约会对象 别忘了这个呀
And a bad date. Don't forget "Bad date."
老爸 放松 好吗?
Dad, relax, okay?
你不是个坏爸爸 我们都觉得没什么的
You're not a bad parent. We're okay with this.
可能妈妈和歌♥洛丽亚觉得有点啥
Mom and Gloria, probably not so much,
说实话 吉米可能跟他们想得也一样
And, honestly... maybe not Jimmy.
但是莎伦和我都没事的
But Shannon and I are fine.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
感恩节你可以跟她过
She can have you for thanksgiving,
但是圣诞节 我要排在你的第一位
But christmas... I'm your number-one elf.
我们待会儿再说这些吧
Look, we'll talk about all this stuff later!
眼下 我得尽快把歌♥洛丽亚
Right now, I've got to get Gloria
弄出你们妈咪的厕所
out of your mother's bathroom as quickly as possible.
- 歌♥洛丽亚?
- Gloria?
你还好吗? 你肚子里的东西出来的顺畅吗?
How's it going in there? Is everything coming out okay?
我在洗手了 马上就出来
I was just washing my hands. I'm coming out.
不是跟你说了不用洗手了吗 额 算了
I asked you not to wash your hands, but okay.
那啥...
So...um...
果然祸不单行啊 门卡住了
Of course the... the door's stuck.
门锁早就坏了 我应该修一下的
Door's been sticking, and I was supposed to fix it.
他可能对修东西不在行
He may be bad at fixing things,
但是他烤的吐司真的一级棒!
but he cooks french toast like an angel!
相信我 我不会在这儿呆到明早的
Believe me, I won't be here for breakfast.
这下糟了
Oh, no.
呃 可能你要留下来了
Uh, you might be.
肯尼 帮我递一下螺丝刀
Kenny, hand me the phillips head, please.
爸爸 拜托
Oh, father.
我真的分不清工具的种类
Do we really need to add my lack of tool knowledge to this day?
- 快点! - 所以 你就是那个小受咯
- Come on! - So, you’re the gay one.
我觉得在高中就宣布出柜真的很需要勇气
I think coming out in high school is really brave.
理解万岁 歌♥洛丽亚
Thank you, Gloria!
你本来不会遇到我的孩子们
I hope the fact that you're bonding with my kids
但是现在你们相谈甚欢
that you weren't supposed to meet
我觉得这代表着我们可以有第二次约会
means there's hope for a second date.
我们不会有第二次约会了
There won't be a second date.
讲真?
Oh. Really?
所有人后退!
Everybody stand back!
等一下
Oh. Hang on.
好了
Okay.
哇 酷毙了
Wow. That was so badass.
莎伦 没有男人你也可以成功
You don't need a man to succeed in life, Shannon.
我本以为除了那杯微型粉色饮料
I didn't think anything could emasculate me more
没有什么更能让我觉得自己没用了... 但是我错了
than that tiny pink drink, but... you just did.
我很抱歉 帕特
I'm sorry, Pat.
你很有魅力
You're cute,
但是我和你不太合得来
But I can't really deal with your whole situation.
我理解 我也总是和自己过不去
Oh, I understand.I can't deal with it, either.
我送你回家吧
I'm taking you home.
老爸现在已经趟进了
Well, dad has now dipped his toe
约会的这潭浑水
into the murky waters of the dating pool.
我觉得妈妈是下一个进去的
I guess mom's next.
我不想看到他们中的任何一个趟浑水
I don't want either of them to go swimming.
他们现在这样真是太奇怪了
It's just weird to think of them moving on.
还有 我发现歌♥洛丽亚挺迷人的
Also, I found Gloria to be a little attractive.
所以局势很迷茫
So that was confusing.
我挺喜欢她的 不俗啊
I liked her. She was hardcore.
我对她有种特别的信任感
I feel like I could use her on my six if things went dark.
啥?
What?
吉米 我认为你现在没什么可担心的
Jimmy, I don't think you have anything to worry about right away.
老爸把他的第一个约会对象锁在了洗手间里 所以...
Dad locked his first date in the bathroom, so...
而且妈妈不喜欢和人们交往
And mom doesn't really like people.
如果他们真的恋爱了
If they're ever gonna hook up successfully,
他们大概还得需要我们的帮助
They'll probably need our help.
老妈! 你好吗?
Mom! 'sup?
呃... 我们只是正认真学习后休息放松一下
Uh, uh... we're just actually taking a break from studying
来讨论...
to talk about...
呃 数学
Uh, math.
省省吧 吉米
Save it, jimmy.
我知道你没有在学习
I know you haven't been studying
因为你没有满脸涂满了笔
because you don't have pen all over your face
而且你弄了一个时髦的新发型
and you have a pert new hair.
随便了...
Anyway...
莎伦 因为倒卖♥♥毕业舞会的门票你被关禁闭了
Shannon, you're grounded for scalping prom tickets.
我要被惩罚
I'm being punished
就因为我有商业头脑?
because I have an entrepreneurial spirt?
没错
Yes.
但是你可以谢谢我
But you can thank me.
我和克莱夫达成了一个约定 所以你不会在学校受到惩罚
I made a deal with clive, so you won't be in trouble at school
如果你归还所有门票
If you return the tickets
并且把所有的利润都捐给毕业舞会委员会
and then donate the profits to the prom committee.
不好意思... 克莱夫是谁?
I'm sorry... who is clive?
我是想说 唔 副校长莫里
I meant, uh, vice principal murray.
我知道他的名字 因为我很友好
I know his name 'cause I'm friendly.
对 我是个善于交际的人
Yeah, I'm a people person.
呃 那个邮递员的名字是拉夫
Um, the postman's name is ralph.
那个邮递员的名字是杰内特
The postman's name is janet.
唔 拉夫是我给她起的绰号♥ 她知道的
Well, my nickname for her is ralph, and she gets it.
总而言之... 给我继续学习去
So... get back to your studying.
看到没有?
See?
谁会想和她约会
Ain't nobody gonna date that.
她太神经质了
She cray.
来点吗?
Want some?
当然
Sure.
永远不会拒绝粉色鸡尾酒
Never turn down a pink drink.
谢了
Thanks.
好吧...
Well...
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表