剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
Well, we finally agree on something.
有种很奇怪的感觉
That feels weird.
也许我们可以在远一点的地方
Maybe we could start a new book club
重新开一家我们喜欢的图书俱乐部
Where we're pleasant, but distant.
有关大家的私人问题 可以继续保密
And people's private problems stay private.
包括我的
Including mine.
同意
Agreed.
但是要弄清楚 我们现在还是对头 是吧?
But to be clear, we still hate each other, right?
当然 这是我们的个人恩怨
Oh, of course. That's our thing.
你要不要从我姐姐的沙拉餐吧里买♥♥点东西?
Will you buy something from my sister's salad-bar franchise?
好吧
Sure.
加点鳄梨吧?
Will you add avocado?
最好不要
If I must.
淋点蛋清呢
Maybe toss a protein on there.
赶紧走人 玛西亚
Pump the brakes, Marcia.
- 爸爸 你有时间和我谈谈吗? - 好
- Dad, do you have a second? - Sure.
- 比赛怎么样? - 呃 实际上
- How was the game? - Uh, actually,
费尔伯特医生一直不停地流鼻血
Dr. Filbert got a nose bleed that wouldn't stop,
我们不得不提前结束比赛
So we had to call the game early.
伙计 很抱歉我今天抢了你的风头
Oh, buddy, I'm so sorry I stole your thunder today.
算了 我不计较
That's okay.
我认为那不是一支
I don't think that's the group of gays
我苦苦寻觅的基佬队
I was looking for.
实际上 更像一个周六举♥行♥的同志纳斯卡比赛
Actually, it turns out, saturday is gay nascar.
哦 我喜欢纳斯..
Oh, I love nas...
我不喜欢
Nope.
爸爸 很抱歉我把你赶了出去
Look, dad, I'm sorry I outed you.
我知道你玩的很开心
I know that you were having fun.
不 你不用道歉
No, you don't need to apologize.
我才是应该道歉的人
I'm the one that's sorry.
是我 在帮你找到组织的过程中
I mean, I...just got so caught up
有点魔怔了
In trying to help you find your community
我没意识到我也需要一个组织
That I didn't even realize I needed one, too.
好吧 你确实帮了我
Well, you did help me.
如果不是因为你 我也不会去那间咖啡馆
And I wouldn't have gone in the coffee house
所以 谢了
If it wasn't for you, so thanks.
我要说 我刚才貌似掌控了整个基坊四邻
I will say, I kind of ruled the gayborhood.
- 没错 - 对吧?
- Yeah. - Right?
顺便一提 这盒DVD上写着《到也门钓鲑鱼》
By the way, as it turns out, "Salmon fishing in the Yemen"
但和钓鱼没有半毛钱关系
Not about fishing.
是麦当娜拿下阿根廷的故事
About Madonna taking over Argentina.
爸爸 你把DVD放错了
You know, you have the DVDs in the wrong case, DAD.
《到也门钓鲑鱼》不可能是音乐剧
"Salmon fishing in the yemen" is not a musical.
我知道
I got it.
好了 爸爸 我们到了
All right, dad, here we are.
看上去太棒了
Uh, just great.
他们都穿着很酷的鞋子
They all got cool shoes on.
嘿 老兄 你先穿着这双凑合一下
Hey, buddy, we'll get you new shoes
我们会去给你买♥♥新鞋的
When you wear these ones out.
我有点搞不清楚状况
I don't know about this.
这些人看上去像是
Oh, these guys look like
都很熟悉彼此了
They all know each other already.
好吧 你想让我们陪你一起进去吗?
Well, you want us to go in with you?
不用了
No, it's fine.
这是单身父亲躲避球
It's single-dad dodgeball,
不是单亲儿子躲避球
Not kids-of-divorce dodgeball.
等等 真的有那玩意儿?
Wait, does that exist?
- 去虐死他们吧 冠军! - 记住站的有气势些 老虎!
- Go get'em, champ! - Remember to stand up straight, tiger!
嘘! 我说了 不要当着其他老爸跟我说话!
Shh! I told you not to talk to me in front of the other dads!
基直联盟
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表