剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
You know, I think that's the first time I've ever voted.
巴诺书店是个啥?
What is barnes & noble?
女士们 这次的会面相当圆♥满♥
Well, ladies, I think this was a very successful meeting,
咱们也该高调收场了
And we should end it on a high note.
下个月再见吧
So, we'll see each other next month.
但是我们还有好多话没说完呢
But there's still so much to talk about.
我们才刚涉及了一点点
We just scratched the surface
弗兰和她母亲的关系问题呀
Of Fran's relationship with her mom.
等等 咱们还要继续谈?
Wait, what? We're still talking?
猜猜谁的车里有一箱
Guess who has a case of Charles Shaw
葡萄酒呀!
In her trunk!
- 棒呆! - 不 不!
- Yes! - no. No!
- 不 - 不可以
- No! - no.
我的职业就是躲子弹!
I dodge bullets for a living!
你还得再拼一些!
You're gonna have to try harder than that!
哦 对不起 肯尼
Ooh, sorry, kenny!
不不不 我没事 我没事
No, no, no, I'm fine. I'm fine.
打傻了还能从头再学,对吧?
I'm sure I can relearn how to read and write, eh?
喔 好的 好的
Ow! Okay, okay!
我淘汰!
I'm out!
光荣牺牲 闭嘴,扎克
And proud! Shut up, zack!
糟透了
This sucks.
我融入基友群的好开始
My fun introduction to the gayborhood
变成了一场噩梦
Has turned into my worst nightmare.
同时 我愚蠢的爸爸却成了基友们的主力
Meanwhile, my stupid dad's become the mayor of boystown.
小心!
Watch out!
不!
No!
如果帕特你是亚洲人就好了
If only you were asian, Pat.
什么
What?
你归队了 肯尼
You're back in, Kenny!
不 你没有
No, you're not!
嗷~~
Ow!
我可是你亲生的呀
I am your son by blood!
别恨参与者 要恨就恨这个游戏
Don't hate the player! Hate the game!
我都讨厌 这个游戏和参与者
I hate both the game and the player
那个本不属于这里的参与者
Who's not even supposed to be here!
我想说 你根本就不是同性恋!
I mean, you're not even gay!
你不是同性恋?
You're not gay?
这可是基友躲避球
THIS IS GAY DODGEBALL.
你不基 不能玩
You can't play if you're not gay.
但我生了他 他基呀
But I made him, and he's gay.
你该选我的
Should've picked me.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.Cheers.
我做了 我电♥话♥了拉里 我和告诉他一切都结束了
I did it. I called Larry, and I told him, it's over.
你们家有没有多余的床?
Do you have an extra bed?
和你一起挤一挤也无所谓
I'm totally happy to bunk with you
有枕头就行
If you have a pillow top.
那是我的拖鞋吗?
Are those my slippers?
我们的鞋码是一样的
We have the same-size feet.
以后我们都可以分享鞋子了
We can share shoes all the time.
我们在这里过夜吧!好的!
Let's have a sleepover! Yes!
我就是想离纸尿裤远一些
I just want to get away from the diapers.
实在是太累了
It's so much.
现在我的裙子上可能已经有屎了
There's probably poop on my dress.
不好意思 失陪一下
Would you excuse me for a moment?
你可以用这边的纸擦擦
You know, there's coasters there you could be using.
谢谢
Thanks.
再开一瓶!
Let's open another bottle!
我不敢相信这群女人
I cannot believe these women.
躺着我的沙发上 喝着我的酒
They're lying around on my couch, drinking my wine,
好像她们住在这里一样
Acting like they live here.
我懂 这是我的特权
I know. That's my thing.
我很惊讶 你居然这么理智
I'm surprised you're sober.
我更喜欢一个人在你家喝酒
I prefer to be the only one drinking.
我不喜欢别人也这样
I don't like to see myself in other people.
老妈,这个派对有点出格了
Mom, this party's getting out of hand.
有人刚刚亲了主教盘子
Someone just kissed the pope plate,
现在上面满是唇印和多力多滋的碎屑
And now it's covered in lipstick and dorito dust.
另外 你四月份已经被安排满了
by the way, your april is all booked up now.
五月只有一个周六是空的
There is a saturday free in may,
如果苏西能在airbnb上找到优胜美地能容下12人的房♥子
But if suzie finds an airbnb in yosemite that fits 12,
连这点时间你都没了
You're screwed.
天啊 这样不行
Well, I can't do this.
这就是为什么我不希望脆弱
This is why I didn't want to be vulnerable.
脆弱让人觉得恶心
Vulnerability is disgusting.
另外,我的拖鞋也别人穿了
Plus, it's wearing my slippers.
玛西亚是对的 我毁了读书俱乐部
Oh, marcia was right. I ruined book club!
亡羊补牢 为时未晚
It's okay to admit your mistakes.
希拉里承认出兵伊♥拉♥克♥是错误的
Hillary admitted she was wrong about invading iraq.
书里写了
It's all right here.
你们不能读一读吗?
Will someone please read the book?
艾琳
Eileen?
拿点火柴
Grab some matches.
我们要写下我们最害怕的事情
We're writing down our greatest fears
然后把它们烧掉
And then burning them.
现在更离谱了
Now, that does sound fun.
别这样 兄弟
Easy, guys.
扎克 我很抱歉 我们之间有误会
Zack, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, man,
可是弯是直并不重要呀
But, come on, labels shouldn't matter.
我一个直男
I kind of feel like
跟基友们混在一起 也是真爱呢
a straight guy on a gay team means love wins?
别来这套
Don't do that.
听着 规矩就是规矩
No, look, rules are rules.
我们也不会让拉拉来参加
We don't even let lesbians play.
你知道 也许你应该去离异老爸躲避球
You know, maybe you should just go try your luck
那里碰碰运气
Over at desperate divorced dads dodgeball.
真有这个?
Wait, is that really a thing?
我真的很感兴趣
Cause I'm seriously interested.
你能相信吗? 他把我踢出来了
Can you believe that? He's kicking me out.
当然 我太能相信了 他做的很对
Yeah. Yeah, I can believe it, and he should.
等等 你这是...
Wait a minute. What...
除了那个躲避球 还有别的什么让你不开心吗?
Is this about something more than dodgeball?
你彻底毁了我的一天
You completely steamrolled all over my day.
你不请自来
you just invited yourself along,
还在我和道格之间居然选了他
And then you picked Doug over me.
可是肯尼 你看他
Oh, but, Kenny, look at him.
- 他太厉害了 - 我知道
- He's a god. - I know.
他是现实版的杰森 德鲁罗
He's like a more approachable jason derulo,
别扯这些没用的
But stop trying to distract me.
赶紧回家吧 我等下回去
Just go home, and I will meet you there.
别这样 肯尼
Come on, Kenny.
好吧 如果你真的这么想的话
Fine. If that's what you want.
我确实这么想
It is.
这是我的圈子
This is my community!
这些是我的朋友 他们能理解我
These are my friends! They understand me!
开始吧 小骚受!
Game on, twink!
费尔伯特 我们是一队的!
Filbert, we are on the same team!
谢谢你能来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
这里真的没什么人啊
Wow, it's really empty here.
你知道的 我姐姐的沙拉餐吧
As you know, my sister's salad-bar franchise
生意不怎么好
is doing very poorly.
你想和我说什么?
What did you want to talk about?
呃 我想和你单独谈谈
Well, I wanted to meet in person
所以选在这里 没有别人
So there's no evidence we had this conversation,
但是
But...
我认输
I'm conceding my win.
我不想见那些女的 图书俱乐部全归你
I don't want those women. The book club is all yours.
你在开玩笑吗?我也不想要
Are you kidding me? I don't want them.
她们真的是一群爱发牢骚的女人
They're a real whiny group.
我知道 都是一群闲人
I know! Ain't nobody got time for that.
好吧 我们终于达成了共识
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表