剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
公开出柜的这一年我终于熬过来了
So I made it through my year of coming out to the world.
现实比我想的好多了
It went better than expected,
但是还有一个尚未解决的社交问题
But there was still one social hurdle to clear.
- 你怎么说? - 我愿意
- So? - yes.
舞会
Prom.
这种绝好的机会全浪费在那些了无新意的
An opportunity wasted on all these straight couples
异性恋情侣身上了
with no imagination and zero design sense.
嘿 我想跟你演示一下我对莱西的舞会邀请
Hey, I want to pitch you my prom-posal for Lacey.
- 好的呀 - 玫瑰花
- Oh. - Roses.
还有呢?
And?
杂货店的玫瑰花
From the grocery store.
行吧 这个一会再说
Okay, I will fix this later.
我现在要去莫瑞副校长的办公室
Right now I have to go to V.P. Murray's office
告诉他学校必须同意我带个男生参加舞会
and demand that this school let me take a boy to prom.
不只是为我自己 也是为了追随我的所有基友们
And not just for me, but for all gay kids who follow.
兄弟! 你把我的横幅弄坏了!
Dude! Hey! You messed up my banner!
别吵吵 我回头帮你修
Fine. I'll help you fix it,
但这里人来人往
But this is a high-traffic area.
你难道没想到吗
You did not think this through.
别傻站着了呀 你的闪光胶呢?
Don't just stand there. Where's your glitter glue?
什么鬼?
What?
孺子不可教也
You're a lost cause.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我接受了他的交友请求
If I accept his friendship,
会不会让他会错意啊?
Isn't that sending the wrong message?
你都上了你孩子们的副校长了
You frenched your children's vice principal.
这意思够明显的了吧
I'd say that sends a pretty strong message.
现在你要搜集情报
Now it's your job to gather intel
看看要不要进一步发展
and see if you want to take it further.
好好好
Okay, fine.
听你的
I'll do it.
好耶!
Yes!
好戏开场咯
And now the dance begins.
天呐
Oh, dear lord.
他还穿着短裤呢
He's wearing shorts.
你们好啊
Hey.
你知道么
Hey, you know what,
吉米想要钱组一辆豪车去舞会
Jimmy's been asking for money for a limo for prom.
他有舞伴么?
Does he even have a date?
还没呢 他还在琢磨要怎么邀请人家
No. He's still working on his prom-posal.
现在的孩子们 找一个舞会的舞伴比
These days, kids make a bigger deal out of asking each other
你当初跟我求婚还正式呢
To prom than you did asking me to marry you.
我觉得他们这几个月来
It feels like they've been
都在讨论舞会的事情
talking about this prom for months.
舞会结束之后我会很开心的
I'll be excited when it's over.
我喜欢看孩子们穿着晚礼服
Oh, I like seeing children in evening wear.
我喜欢看猫咪戴眼镜
I like seeing cats in glasses.
我没话说了
Well, done with this conversation.
天呐 这一会功夫
Oh, my god, V.P. Murray
副校长莫瑞把你所有的照片都赞了一遍
Has liked all your photos in that time.
他赞了我喜欢泰波姿这一张?
He liked that I liked talbots?
这视频是啥?
What's this video?
这是... 我原创的特雷门琴曲子
Here it is... an original composition on my theremin.
有趣的是... 伊利诺伊州唯一的一台特雷门琴
Uh, fun fact... this is the only one in illinois.
不 看不下去了 取关
Nope. I'm out. Un-friend.
怎么了?! 她人呢?
What?! Where did she go?
肯尼 你好呀
Uh, Kenny, hey.
你就这么进来了
Apropos of nothing,
你觉得你妈妈会经常改私人设置么
Do you know if your mom changes her privacy settings often,
比如 在社交媒体之类的地方?
You know, on the social media and and the like?
莫瑞副校长 作为美国公民
V.P. Murray, it is my right as an american citizen
以及学校学生 我有权
and a student of this school
享有与其他学生同等的自♥由♥
to have the freedoms allowed to all the other students.
你想带个男生来舞会
You want to take a boy to the prom.
如果最好法庭同意...
If the supreme court could see fit...
你可以带男生来舞会
You can take a boy to the prom.
我还带了律师信
I have a letter from a lawyer.
那你把它挂起来吧
Well, then, frame it
你要带个男生来舞会啦
because you are taking a male to the prom.
谁是那个幸运儿啊?
Who's the lucky guy?
天呐 我还没找到这个人呢
Oh, crap. There is no lucky guy.
我没想过这一点 不行 不能表现出来
I did not think this through. Cover. Cover.
我就是那个勇于迈出第一步的幸运儿
I'm the lucky guy for taking this brave step forward.
自♥由♥万岁
Freedom.
我想要的就只有这个 我想...
That's all I was asking for. You know, I like...
你好 莎伦
Hey, Shannon.
你好
Hi.
我来确认一下你收到数学作业了吧
I wanted to make sure you got the math assignment.
不了 伊森 还是算了
No, thanks, Ethan. I'm good.
莎伦 你连想都没想
Shannon, you didn't even think about it.
你知不知道有人还要
You know, some people had to fight
争取舞会的权利
for the right to go to prom.
而且你有了权利之后 还没人跟你一起去
Once they had that right, had no one to go with.
我说的就是自己
I'm talking about me.
我不明白
I just don't understand
你为什么这么想去舞会
why you want to get hysterically excited about prom,
而舞会的结果只能让你非常后悔
only to be utterly disappointed by the outcome.
因为我是美国人
Because I am an American!
但是由于我是这个学校唯一的同性恋
But I'm never gonna get what I want
我想做的都做不到
'cause I'm the only gay kid in this whole school.
你好
Hi.
那透明柜斯图尔特呢?
What about clearly gay stuart?
来宝贝 亲亲!
Come here. Mah!
我都在想 他是不是只是想称得起这个基佬名字
Well, I'm starting to think he might just be "Stuart."
或者你可以跟里格比烘焙咖啡店的咖啡师一起去呀
Maybe you could go with that Barista from Rigby's roasters.
他不是弯的么?
Isn't he gay?
你是不是因为他是另外唯一一个
Are you saying that because
你认识的同性恋 才这么说的?
He's the only other gay guy you know?
没错
Yes.
怎么了?
What's up?
吉米 你能想到有哪个基佬能跟肯尼一起去舞会么?
Jimmy, can you think of any gay guys Kenny can take to prom?
里格比烘焙咖啡店的咖啡师怎么样?
Oh! What about the barista from rigby's roasters?
他不是弯的么?
Wasn't he gay?
我们觉得我会带这个人去舞会
You think I'm gonna take somebody
而我和他唯一的共同点
when the only thing we have in common
只是都喜欢男人么?
Is that we're both gay?
我觉得这比你们 怎么说呢
I think that's more important
你们都喜欢网球要重要多了
than, say, uh, you both liking tennis.
嗨 莱西
Yo! What up, Lacey?!
你好啊 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
你闻起来像鸡蛋一样
You smell like eggs.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你刚才可以直接问她的
You could have asked her right there.
你也看到了 我不擅长即兴表演
As you can see, I'm not good off the cuff.
我要提前策划好
I have to plan it.
是吗? 我连个提前策划的目标都没有呢
Yeah? Well, I don't even have anyone to plan for.
而且我要求不高
And I'm not asking for much.
我只是想和我的真命天子来个一见钟情
I just want love at first sight with the perfect boy
然后在那个完美的夜晚来次完美的接吻
And the perfect kiss and the perfect night.
能请你跳支舞么?
May I have this dance?
当然
Absolutely.
这简直太完美了
This is perfect.
阿巴合唱团的歌♥我真是永远都听不腻
I can never hear enough Abba.
他怎么还在这?
Why is he still here?
你们也看到他了 是吧?
Do you guys see him, too?
穿着连帽衫的北欧小受?
The nordic twink in the hoodie?
肯尼 这是塞巴斯蒂安
Kenny, this is Sebastian,
新来的瑞典国际交换生
Our new swedish foreign exchange student.
我想你应该很想见见他
I thought you'd want to meet him
既然你们俩是一队的
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表