剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
What do you think, Mom?
也没人说过撒旦不是爱尔兰人啊?
Well, who's to say that Satan wasn't Irish?
好嘞来吧!
Let's do this!
但是爸 你的小妖精呢?
Oh, but, Dad, where's your leprechaun?
莎伦不做你的小妖精
Without Shannon, is your leprechaun
你的猎人装扮不就没意义了吗?
hunter costume gonna make any sense?
没事的 从来也就没啥意义
Oh, it never made any sense.
要是我在这还好点
It might make slightly more sense if I'm here.
我以为你已经长大了
I thought you were too old.
我估计是
I probably am.
我已经在看墨西哥的房♥产了
I mean, I am looking at property in Mexico,
但是我还是想和你们一起玩
but I still want us to hang out.
我也是
Me too.
那我们走吧
Let's get moving.
我们还要弄糊涂好多邻居呢
We've got a lot of neighbors to confuse.
棒!
Yeah!
吉米 放爱尔兰音乐!
Jimmy, cue the Irish music!
好吧这也行
Sure, whatever.
妖精要来捉弄你们啦!
Time for shenanigans!
好吧 我们家又过了一个奇怪的节日
Well, there goes another weird holiday for my family.
我们迟了四个小时才参加圣帕特里克节游♥行♥
We are four hours late for a St. Patrick's Day parade
和穿着圣诞老人装的恶魔一起站在彩车上
riding shotgun on a float with the devil in a Santa suit.
复活节 做好准备 我们一家要来了
Get ready, Easter, The O'Neals are coming for you.
莎伦 我们歇会... 莎伦 歇会吧!
Shannon, why don't we just take a br... Shannon, take a break!
莎伦!
Shannon!
哈... 死阴沟里了!
Bam... dead in a ditch!
下面谁来
Who's next?
我在这挺好的
No, I'm good over here.
我就不参与了
No need to get involved.
晚了
Too late.
已经在你杯子里下药了 也死沟里了
Already roofied your drink. Dead in a ditch.
我们还要玩多久啊?
How much longer do we have to do this for?
是啊 多久?
Yeah, how long?
直到我大姨妈结束
Until I'm done with my period.
那个每个月都有? 能停停吗?
And that happens once a month? Can we stop?
莎伦!
Shannon!
我们真是棒呆了的父母
Ah, we're good parents.
我们真心是
We really are.
哈... 死阴沟里了! 下面谁?
Bam... dead in a ditch! Who's next?
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表