剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表
Stop!
- 呃 呃 艾琳 等等 - 不 我不想挑事儿
- Uh, uh, Eileen, wait. - No, I don't want to be mean,
是你逼我说这些的
But you're forcing me to say these mean things.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
听着 你是个好人
Look, you are a very nice man
一个很有能力的副校长
And a competent vice principal,
特别感谢你
And thank you very much
做我的第一个... 这么久以来第一次接吻
For being my first... first kiss in a long time.
我本来很希望你会约我去舞会...
I was hoping that you would ask me to prom...
然后接吻
And then kiss me.
呃 我还是能够做其中的一件事儿啊
Uh, I could still do one of those things.
嗯...
Uh...
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
所以 克莱夫...
So, Clive...
再见
Goodbye.
吉米?
Jimmy?
所以 概括一下
So, to recap,
我本来有机会带一个男伴来舞会
I had a chance to bring a guy to prom
可是最后却跟埃塞丽达修女一起跳了个舞
And ended up getting a pity dance from sister Ethelreda.
我对这舞会的期望太高了
So much for my high hopes for prom.
感激不尽啊 阿巴
Thanks a lot, Abba.
瑞典弱爆了!
Sweden sucks!
原来你在这儿啊
There you are.
我到处在找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我是在做梦吗?
Is this really happening?
因为有时候我会产生幻觉
'cause I hallucinate sometimes.
今晚我更愿意跟你在一起
I'd rather be here with you tonight
而不是跟那个在盒子里的男孩
Than the boy in the box who asked me.
从帕萨特开始就一直让人很低落
It's been all downhill since the passat.
我就知道
I knew it.
能跟我跳舞吗?
May I have this dance?
当然
Absolutely.
终于来了
This is it.
在我经历了所有的苦难之后
After everything I've been through,
在学校和家人面前出柜
Coming out to my family, coming out to my school,
我终于能在舞会上亲吻一个男生了
I'm finally going to kiss a guy at prom.
而且不是随便一个男生
And not just any guy
一个从天堂来的北欧王子
A viking prince from the land of Abba.
哎哟
Huh.
可能我的期望太高了?
Maybe I set the bar too high?
听着 这对我们来说都有点怪
Look, uh, This is weird for all of us,
但是我和你♥爸♥在往前看
But your dad and I are moving on.
这就是离婚的一部分
It's just part of divorce.
我知道
And I get that.
让我难过的是你...
What upsets me is that you could...
你完全可以找一个比副校长莫瑞更好的
You could totally do better than vice principal murray.
真的吗?
Really?
当然
Yeah.
你...你很聪明
You... you're smart.
你很幽默
And you're funny.
我是说 你记得那次邻居们
I mean, you remember that time the neighborhood
举♥行♥的...那个偷♥窥♥比赛?
Had a... had a peeping tom?
谁是他第一个偷♥窥♥的人?
Who did he peep on first?
你
You.
这话不假
That's true.
那挺渗人的
It was really scary.
抱歉我毁了你的舞会
I'm sorry I ruined your prom.
我以为舞会对我来说并不重要 也确实如此
I thought prom didn't matter to me because it didn't,
但伊森让我认识到物理学最伟大的谜团之一
Then Ethan referenced one of the great mysteries of physics,
我竟在舞会上心神荡漾
And my heart got all fluttery at prom.
我和其他小女孩没差
I'm just like every other teenage girl.
亲爱的 不是我想打击你
Honey, I hate to break it to you,
但你和其他女孩一点都不一样
But you are not like any other teenage girl.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很骄傲我保持了自己的底线
I pride myself on keeping my edge.
想去和伊森玩玩吗?
Want to go catch up with Ethan, huh?
不 我们总还会有交集的
No, our paths will cross again.
也许我们会三十多岁时相遇布拉格
Maybe in our 30s in Prague
也许是十年级时的出游
Maybe in the 10th grade on our teen tour
我又犯病了
Ugh. There I go again.
对哈 在这墨西哥式的神秘之下
Yeah, I think we're all getting a little caught up
我们都有点傻了
In the moroccan mystique.
不管如何 伊森可以等
Anyways, Ethan can wait.
我已经有约会啦
I already have a date.
终于有人约我去舞会了
Hey, someone finally asked me to the prom.
想去零食台吗
Want to go to the snack table?
那可有巧克力喷泉
There's a chocolate fountain.
我的天呐!
Oh, my god!
他好简单呐
He is so simple.
好吧 我这厢情况也忒尴尬了
All right, I'm having a totally crappy time,
我希望我的舞伴能带我回家
And I'd like my date to take me home.
发生了啥?
What happened?
好的吧 我告诉你
All right, I'm gonna tell you
因为我精疲力竭 不予置评
Because I'm very frustrated, but no comments.
你和塞巴斯蒂安之间没擦出火花?
Things didn't work out with you and Sebastian?
我们倒是亲亲了
Well, we kissed.
啥?
What?
你第一次和男孩亲亲了?
You had your first boy kiss?!
太棒了!
That's awesome!
看吧!奥尼尔一家终于有人脱单了
Look at -- look at it! The O'Neals are getting some!
除了我 我还单着呢
I mean -- except -- except for me. I'm not.
但是我 我还是为你们开心哈
But I'm -- I'm still happy for you guys.
"你们"? 啥 妈 你也有新对象了?
"You guys"? - what, Mom, did you get some?
你可是在说你的故事 继续
You were telling your story. Go on.
好的吧 塞巴斯蒂安和我亲了
Okay, well, Sebastian and I kissed,
我以为会是多么妙不可言
And I thought it was gonna be this amazing moment.
他辣么帅
I mean, he is good-looking.
他说他的Y喜欢我的J 而且他身高刚刚好
He says his Y's like my J's and he's short-tall
所以他并不那么具有进攻性 但还是可以制住我的
So he's not intimidating, but he can still hold me.
但并没有我想的那么神奇
But it didn't feel as amazing as I thought it would.
我本来期望像普天同庆的
I was expecting 4th of July
结果却感觉更像...
And it felt more like...
8月9号♥
August 9th.
全国大米布丁日
National rice pudding day.
这一切都糟透了因为就那么..
It sucks that it was just...
...平淡如水
...ordinary.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means.
意味着我可能是直的我该和一个女孩亲亲
That I'm probably straight and I should kiss a girl.
不
No.
这意味着你也是普通人
It means you're normal.
你觉得我很正常?
You think I'm normal?
当然了
Of course I do.
听我说 强扭的瓜不甜
Listen. You can't force a connection.
你可能会在某个不经意的瞬间就和根本想不到的人陷入了爱情
You don't know when it's gonna happen or with whom.
或许他穿的并不是你喜欢的风格
He may not dress the way you like
甚至弹奏的乐器声音像个
Or play an instrument that doesn't sound like
嚎啕的机器人
A...crying robot.
爱情是捉摸不透的
You can't account for chemistry.
谢谢你这么说
Well, thank you.
不过听起来你似乎有什么有意思的故事啊
And it sounds like you have quite a story to tell.
改天再说
For another day.
你们在这干嘛呢?!
What are you doing?!
都给我马上进去!
Everybody has to get inside this totally rad prom right now!
吉米和肯尼被选为
Jimmy and kenny are being named
非性别的舞会"皇后"了
Non-gender-specific prom monarchs."
- 什么? - 什么?
- What? - What?
你和眼睛和你妈妈的一样美
You have your mother's eyes.
他和妈咪?
Him and mom?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你有没有之前的音乐可以放?
Do you have any music from the olden times?
比如1994年的?
剧集 | 出柜家庭(2016) | 导航列表