剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Will? Thank you, Suzannah Marquez.
威尔 感谢苏珊娜·马克兹带来的报道
We'll be hearing more from
我们今晚将与你
you as the night moves on. Battleground update.
保持联♥系♥ 更新摇摆州情况
Checking in with our other battleground states--
来关注一下其他摇摆州的情况
in Florida with 84% of the vote in,
佛罗里达州已收到84%的选票
the race is as close as it gets
竞争十分激烈
with the president holding a 50-49 lead.
总统现以50%比49%领先
It looks like... It's close.
看起来 太接近了
Hit refresh.
刷新一下
It just got closer.
更接近了
657 votes.
657票
Kathy? Very busy now, Jim.
凯西 忙着呢 吉姆
Can I see you one second?
能出来一下吗
I'll have to shield my eyes. Go ahead.
那我又要蒙上眼睛了 不用了
I'm not allowed to see other networks.
我不能看到其他预测
Just look down. Aim your gaze at the floor.
低头看地就行了
The Michigan first is getting tighter.
密西根一区越来越焦灼了
Benishek is only up by 600 votes.
贝尼什克只领先600票了
657.
657票
There was a moment in the race when it was 1-0, right?
竞选中总有一刻是一比零对吧
That's not yes, but And then the second vote got counted.
对 但是... 等到第二票计入统计
You're still confident he's going to win? Yes.
你仍然确定他会赢吗 是的
And you're just as confident he's going to win. 5149 red.
还像刚才一样确定吗 51比49归红
Or, if you want to be more exact... I do.
你想要更准确的数据吗 我要
50.6 to 49.4.
50.6比49.4
That's literally as close as a race can be.
再激烈的竞争也不过如此吧
That's why we haven't called it. We did call it.
这就是为什么我们还没判定 我们可是已经判了
You called it. What's the abbreviation for Michigan?
你自己判定的 密西根的缩写是什么
MI. What's the abbreviation for Mississippi?
MI 密西西比呢
MISS. Okay, you're not here as an abbreviation expert.
MISS 得了 你不是来当缩写专家的
I'm 100% confident in those abbreviations.
我对这些缩写100%确定
Go back in your lair.
回你老窝去吧啊
Jim. Yeah?
吉姆 什么事
Rachel Corey is on the phone and wants to talk to you.
瑞秋·科瑞打电♥话♥来找你
She's a pollster with the
他是贝尼什克竞选团队
Benishek campaign in the Michigan first.
在密歇根一区的民调员
Here it comes.
找上门了
Tam, will you transfer that call to Maggie's line?
塔玛你能把电♥话♥转到玛姬这线上吗
Yeah.
好的
This is Jim Harper.
这里是吉姆·哈珀
Jim, this is Rachel Corey
吉姆 这里是瑞秋·科瑞
with Dan Benishek's campaign in Michigan.
代表丹·贝尼什克在密西根的竞选团队
Congratulations! That's why I'm on the phone.
恭喜啊 我就是为这事打电♥话♥来的
ACN called the race a while ago, but no one else has.
ACN判定我们获胜好久了 别家却都没报
Well, I can't speak for the other networks,
我不能代表其他电视台
but ACN has the congressman holding his seat.
但ACN确定议员保住了他的位子
Our numbers show he's only up by 600 votes.
我们的数据显示他只领先600票
657. 632.
657票 632了
What the hell is going on, Jim?
到底怎么回事啊 吉姆
Do I send my guy out to make a victory speech?
我能让候选人出去发表胜利演说了吗
I would.
我觉得能
Look, I don't want to kick you guys when you're down,
我也不想落井下石
but you haven't had the most awesome history of being right lately.
但你们最近的正确史可不是咋地啊
Well, first, you can't bounce the words history and lately
首先 历史和最近不能
off each other in the same sentence.
放在一句话里说
Also, in my entire time here covering national elections,
再有 我参与报道的所有选举中
ACN hasn't missed a single call.
ACN没有报错过一个
How many elections have you been there for?
你参与了几次啊
This is my second.
这是第二次
Did we win the election or not? You did.
我们到底赢没赢 赢了
Then why has no one else called it?
那为什么别家不判
You're forcing me to brag, but it may just be
你这是在逼我吹嘘啊
that we have better people working the numbers.
很可能是因为我们的数据专家更牛
You won't be offended if we
如果我们要等别家判了
wait until someone else has called it, will you?
再宣布我们获胜 你不会生气吧
No, ma'am. I am a little offended.
不会的 女士 我确实有点生气
Even though you're lying? She doesn't know that.
即便你说了谎 可她不知道啊
We've got a problem upstairs. At the party?
楼上出了点状况 派对吗
The guests were supposed
客人们应该上交手♥机♥
to hand over their phones and someone didn't,
但有个人没交
because they tweeted a picture.
因为他"推"了一张照片
There are people up there who are hearing information we don't want leaked.
楼上有人听到了我们不想泄露的信息
And also this is a shot of Charlie
这还有一张查理在楼上
on the floor with broken champagne glasses,
打翻了香槟酒杯的照片
which isn't the best optic for us right now.
这对我们来说很不利啊
I don't have the muscle to get security to That's Lisa.
我没资格叫保安... 这是利萨啊
Kneeling on the floor, that's Lisa. That is Lisa.
跪在地上那个是利萨啊 是利萨
She didn't want you to know she was here tonight.
她不想让你知道她今晚在这
She's been working for a caterer to earn extra money.
她给一个酒席供应商打工赚外快
Why didn't she want me to know she was here?
为什么她不想让我知道她在这
This is where I'm gonna check out.
听到这我就该闪人了
But someone upstairs has a phone and they're using it.
但楼上有人正用着手♥机♥呢
You know, it might be a
我觉得这可能是个
good time for you guys to patch things up.
你俩冰释前嫌的好机会
You really think this is a good time?
你真这么想的吗
What if none of us are here tomorrow?
这可能是我们最后一天在这工作了
599.
599了
Checking back in with our analysts.
话题转回我们的分♥析♥师
Taylor, you've been looking over the exits and working your phone.
泰勒 你一直在看出口民调和你的手♥机♥
Tell us what you're seeing and hearing.
跟我们说说你都得知了那些信息
We're seeing movement in Florida.
我们看到了佛罗里达州的动向
The last exit polls showed Mitt Romney up by three.
上一个的民调显示米特·罗姆尼领先三个百分点
The latest show the president up by one. So that's a fluid race.
而最近的显示总统以一个百分点领先 情势还不明朗
But senior campaign sources in Boston
但波士顿的竞选高层告诉我
are telling me they like the precinct breakdown.
选区数据对它们很有利
The Romney people still feeling good about Florida?
罗姆尼团队仍然对佛州很有信心吗
Take us to break. Florida and Ohio.
进段广♥告♥ 佛罗里达和俄亥俄
And hopefully we'll be able
希望我们能尽快
to bring those calls to you soon.
向您汇报结果
But right now, what we know is that Pennsylvania,
但现在我们所掌握的有 宾夕法尼亚
the first of the big contested states...
大竞选州中第一个...
Play in and stand by animation. Standing.
切入 动画准备 就位
Stay tuned for more of ACN's continuing coverage
敬请期待ACN对
of Election Night 2012.
2012大选之夜的持续报道
We're out.
结束
Two minutes back. That's two and no change.
两分钟 两分钟 没有余数
Will, we're ready to call the House for the Republicans.
威尔 我们判定共和党拿下了众议院多数席位
All right, I'll take care of things out here.
好的 这边我来办
You do it in there. Take care of what things?
你负责办好你那里 办什么啊
Come sit in this chair.
过来坐这个椅子上
Why?
为什么
When we come back from commercial, you're gonna call the House
广♥告♥回来 你来判定共和党
for the Republicans and go to Sloan for the breakdown.
拿下众议院多数席位 然后交给斯隆进行分♥析♥
Where are you going? I'm taking a break.
那你干嘛 我休息一下
What do you mean, you're taking--
什么意思啊 休息一下
I want our audience to get used to seeing you break big news.
我想让观众们习惯看你报道重大新闻
That's not gonna be necessary.
这没必要
Take the chair. No.
坐这来 不
Then there's gonna be a camera pointed at an empty chair.
那一会摄像机就会对着一把空椅子
Oh, fuck. Will!
该死 威尔
Don. Yeah?
唐 啥事
We're gonna call the House after the break.
广♥告♥回来 判定众议院多数席位
We've got Boehner, Cantor, and Pelosi,
已联♥系♥到博纳 坎特 佩洛西
but we have to wait in line for a while, so you'll need to vamp.
但还要等一会 你得即兴编词了
You'll need to vamp. I'm gonna step out of the room.
是你得即兴编词了 我要出去了
60 seconds back. What?
60秒后直播 什么
You've got your cards, you've got your producers,
你手上有记录 有制片人
you've got Elliot at the desk.
主播台上有埃利奥特
What's happening right now?
到底怎么回事
We just want to show Reese and Leona you guys are good at this.
我们想让里斯和莉安娜看到你们能做得很好
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表