剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
She's in Amherst.
她在阿默斯特学院上学
What's she majoring in? Philosophy.
学什么专业 哲学
What do you do with a philosophy degree?
哲学学位有什么用
It takes all the energy I have
感恩节时 我用尽全身力气
not to ask that question at Thanksgiving.
才没问她这个问题
I don't give a shit about the computers in Utah.
我一点也不在乎犹他的计算机中心
Report whatever you want.
随便你怎么报道
If you don't care, what are you doing here?
如果你不在乎 干嘛过来找我
You've got a producer at your DC bureau
你们在华盛顿分局有一个制片人
named Jerry Dantana.
叫杰利·丹塔纳
Yeah.
没错
Why has he been spending the last seven months
为什么在过去七个月里
asking people about a black op called Genoa?
他一直在调查一个叫热那亚的秘密行动
I'm not here for something stupid.
我不是为了蠢事而来
A lion's walking through the woods
一头狮子在丛林里走着
and he comes up to a zebra
他来到一只斑马面前
and the lion says, "You know something, zebra?
狮子说 你知道吗 斑马
You are a ridiculous looking animal.
你长得太滑稽了
You're half white, half black, half horse, half donkey.
半白半黑 半马半驴
Look at me. I'm rough, I'm tough,
看看我 我野性又强壮
I'm the king of the jungle."
我是丛林之王
Zebra just shrugs and moves on.
斑马耸耸肩 走了
Lion comes to a giraffe and the lion says,
狮子来到一只长颈鹿面前说
"You know something, giraffe?
你知道吗 长颈鹿
You are a ridiculous looking animal.
你长得太滑稽了
You've got a long neck and little horns.
脖子长 犄角小
Look at me. I'm rough, I'm tough,
看看我 我野性又强壮
I'm the king of the jungle."
我是丛林之王
Lion comes to a frog and says,
狮子来到一只青蛙面前说
"You know something, frog?
你知道吗 青蛙
You are a ridiculous looking animal.
你看上去真可笑
You're green and slimy."
你全身绿色还黏糊糊的
And the frog says, "Hey, fuck you. I've been sick."
青蛙说 去你♥妈♥的♥ 我生病了
You got to get your show ready.
你该去准备节目了
I'm all right.
没事
At some point, I'm gonna have to call my parents.
我得找时间给爸妈打个电♥话♥
Do you have to?
有必要吗
My father keeps a scrapbook on me.
我爸给我做了一个剪贴簿
He Googles me every morning.
他每天早上搜索我的新闻
He's gonna understand.
他会理解的
He will. Not deep down.
他会的 内心深处不会
No one will.
没人会
This is who I am now.
我现在就这个德行
What happened?
到底怎么回事
You mean how did he--
你是说他怎么
why did I pose? Was it a bad breakup?
为什么我会摆姿势 是一次糟糕的分手吗
I didn't even know you were going out with someone.
我都不知道你和人约会
He was a very well-respected analyst.
他是个受人尊敬的分♥析♥师
We met at a Forbes party.
我们在福布斯聚会上相遇
No, I didn't think it was a bad breakup.
不 我没觉得分手很糟糕
He wasn't very upset about it.
他也不是很沮丧
But even if it had been, like, this would be okay?
但是就算是 就能这样做了吗
No. What the fuck?
不 搞什么啊
I know.
我知道
I am feeling so intensely something
我感觉情绪很不好
that I don't know what it is.
但我不知道是什么情绪
Rage.
愤怒
You want me to scrap you from the rundown?
你需要我把你从台本上撤下吗
Yes. You're supposed to do a segment
是 你本要做一个板块
No, I'm not going on TV and interviewing--
不 我不想上电视采访
the guy is-- he's the Chancellor of the Exchequer.
那个人 他是财政大臣
You can't...
你不能
He should have Elliot.
该让埃利奥特采访他
Okay.
好的
Excuse me.
等等
I bought him the camera.
相机是我给他买♥♥的
It was a good camera.
很不错的相机
I asked a couple of our freelance guys for help.
我还请教了几个自♥由♥记者
I miss still photography.
我怀念静态摄影
Though not so much lately.
但最近不怎么怀念了
Philip, it's Don Keefer again.
菲利普 又是我唐·基辅
You've got to call me. This is a problem.
有空回电 出了点问题
Tomorrow morning, everyone's gonna be sourcing
明天早上 每个人都会追踪WND的新闻
the WND story that's sourcing you sourcing me.
那个新闻是你泄露的 你是从我这里听说的
I have no idea if Simon Weingarden
我不知道西蒙·温佳顿
would make a good solicitor general or not,
是不是能做好诉讼总长
or even if he's being considered.
也不知道他是不是被考虑的人选
But he shouldn't have this stapled to his resume
但是不该因为我的口误
just because I'm dry.
给他的政♥治♥履历被抹黑
Call me, please, at any of my numbers. They'll put you through.
请回电 拨哪个号♥都行 他们会接进来
What was that?
那是怎么回事
Anyway...
总之
you're feeling rage.
你很愤怒
I'd love it if I was.
要是这样就好了
I'd give anything to feel rage.
我愿用一切来换愤怒感
It'd trump the humiliation and I'd be able to get up.
总好过耻辱感 我还能重新振作
I think I live here now.
我觉得我要住在这了
What if I were able to promise you
假如我跟你保证
that humiliation always turns into rage?
耻辱总会转化成愤怒呢
How long does that conversion take?
转化要多久
How long is the evolution?
演变要多久
How long does it take to get from the larva stage--
从雏形转化要多久
I fully understand what you're asking. How long does it take?
我完全理解你的意思 要多久
I guess it depends.
看情况
Like with Germany, it was 15 or 20 years.
比方说德国人要15到20年
Forget it. But Wile E. Coyote,
算了 但是大笨狼怀尔
you know, he...
你知道他
has a fast turnaround.
就转化得很快
I want to die.
我想死
I know.
我知道
We've seen a host of contentious women's issues
我们在新闻里见过许多有争议的女性议题
in the news including this one...
包括这个
As soon as you're done, I'm gonna need it
你好了叫我
so I can post an unedited transcript.
我要先发一份初稿
Martin, Tess.
马丁 特斯
We're monitoring it. Help is on the way.
我们盯着呢 救援正在路上
You understand they want to be able to raise awareness--
你知道他们想增强意识
No, I understand.
不 我知道
I'll tell you what column I'd write.
我告诉你我会写什么专栏
What's wrong with sluts?
荡♥妇♥有什么错
I don't think that's her point.
我觉得这不是她的重点
It wasn't her point, but it's mine.
不是她的重点 是我的
Rush Limbaugh called a woman a slut.
拉什·林堡称一名女性为荡♥妇♥[保守派电台名嘴]
It's not hard for me to get over that.
要我原谅他不是很难
But now I have to ask what's wrong with sluts?
但是我现在要问荡♥妇♥有什么错
That's a woman who has a lot of casual sex with different guys.
一个女人跟不同的男人做♥爱♥
Why isn't that good as long as everybody's safe?
只要大家都安全有什么不好
Because the country is divided into people who like sex
因为这个国家分成两派 一派喜欢性♥爱♥
and people who are utterly creeped out by it.
一派恐惧性♥爱♥
I'm one of the sex people.
我是喜欢性♥爱♥派的
And I'm sure we're in the majority
而且我确定我们是大多数
and I'm getting tired of
我受够了
having to make a public bow to the minority
为了屈服于少数人
by pretending I'm not really into sex.
就假装自己不喜欢性♥爱♥的事
You need to switch to vodka.
你该改喝伏特加
It's not as easy to smell
不容易闻出来
and you're wearing the same clothes as you were yesterday.
你穿着跟昨天一样的衣服
You think I'm drunk right now?
你觉得我现在醉了
Last night. Most nights.
昨晚 大多数晚
What I do when I leave here is none--
我在办公室以外干嘛跟你无...
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表