剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
You still are. I remind people of the enemy? Jesus!
我现在依然会找你 观众看到我就想起敌人 天呐
Every blond-haired guy from Nebraska
内部拉斯加的每一个金发男人
reminds people of Muslim extremists. There's nothing you can do.
都会让人看到就想起穆♥斯♥林♥极端分子 不怪你
Don't try to make me laugh. You can blame it all on me.
别引我笑 你怪到我头上好了
If there was a way to blame it on you,
要是有法子能怪到你头上
don't you think I would have done that by now?
你以为我会等到现在吗
I've got Roger Daltrey screaming,
罗杰·达尔特雷一直冲着我的耳朵吼
"You better, you better, you bet" in my ear.
"敢不爱我 敢不爱我 你敢"
Why? "You better, you better, you bet."
为什么 "你敢不爱我 敢不爱我 你敢"
It's about a really deman... know British rock.
讲的是一个很苛... 有名的英伦摇滚
Why can't there be British rock?
为什么不能有英伦摇滚
No, K-N-O-W. Know British rock.
不是NO是KNOW 有名的英伦摇滚
"When I say I love you, you say you better.
"当我说我爱你 你说 你敢不爱我"
You better, you better, you bet."
"敢不爱我 敢不爱我 你敢"
Why is Daltrey screaming that in your ear?
为什么达尔特雷要冲着你的耳朵吼这个
It feels like the relationship I have with the audience.
这感觉就像我和观众的关系
You can't believe what this feels like.
你绝对体会不到
As a matter of fact, I can.
我能体会
I got that. Did you?
我就是这种感觉 是吗
Were you really in bed when I called last night?
我昨晚打电♥话♥时 你真的在睡觉吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's Pete Townshend.
是彼得·汤森
Townshend wrote the song, Daltrey's singing it.
汤森写的歌♥ 是达尔特雷唱的
When does Jim come back?
吉姆几时回来
Couple of weeks.
两周后
Oh, what can possibly happen in a couple of weeks?
才两周 能有什么事啊
Let's finish our drink.
先喝完酒吧
"When I say I love you, you say you better."
"当我说我爱你 你说 你敢不爱我"
That person's just mean.
那人太贱了
Are you able to notice the irony? I see the irony.
你听得出来讽刺吧 我懂那是讽刺
I'm gonna pay for these. She'll take the Jameson to go.
我来付账 她那杯尊美醇带走
"I don't really mind how much you love me.
"我不在意 你爱我多深"
A little is all right."
"点滴已是足够"
You get that in a completely different context
你要知道 若是换个语境
Roger Daltrey could be me singing what I'm...
罗杰·达尔特雷唱的 可能是我...
what I would sing...
我想唱的
You're saying it works on different levels.
你想说 它表达多层意思
Your relationship with strangers or my relationship with you?
你和陌生人的关系 还是我和你的关系
The first one.
前者
I don't think either of us have the first idea what that song's about.
我觉得我俩谁都不懂 那首歌♥在唱什么
AUMF.
AUMF
I've never seen you leave a rebuttal that fat on the table.
我从没见你放过这么肥的反驳机会
I don't care whose side you're on. I know.
我才不管你站哪边 我知道
Don't do it again. And I can pay for my own drinks, pal o' mine.
不许再犯 另外 我付得起酒钱 我的朋友
Fine. Damn right it's fine.
行 必然得行啊
I said fine.
我说了行
I left my purse up at the office.
我把钱包落在办公室了
And I'll need some cash for the cab.
我需要些现金打车
And for the cab tomorrow morning.
还有明早打车的钱
If Ben Furusho hadn't broken his ankle,
如果本·福鲁索没有伤了脚踝
if Jim hadn't gone to cover for him,
如果吉姆没去顶替他
if Dantana hadn't come up to cover for Jim,
如果丹塔纳没有来顶替吉姆
if Mike Tapley had been on the panel instead of Cyrus West,
如果上节目的是麦克·塔普莱 而非塞卢斯·维斯特
if I'd caught it before instead of after...
如果我能事先发现 而不是事后...
God damn it!
真是操蛋
You know, nobody believed Genoa at first.
要知道 一开始没人相信热那亚
It was impossible to believe.
荒诞得难以置信
But...
但...
piece by piece, the evidence started coming in
一点一点的 证据开始浮现
and suddenly it was impossible to deny.
突然之间 无可否认了
It was the biggest thing any of us had ever touched.
这是我们所有人接触过的 最大的新闻
Including Charlie. It was...
包括查理 那就像是...
the Pentagon Papers and we were the only ones who had it.
"五角大楼文件" 而且我们是独家
We average about 1.5 million viewers.
我们平均有150万观众
Genoa got 5.5 million.
热那亚吸引了550万
It was the most viewed program in the history of cable news.
是有线新闻史上收视率最高的一♥期♥节目
So, yeah, definitely,
所以 毋庸置疑
if Ben Furusho had landed in the pool
如果本·福鲁索落在了泳池里
instead of on the pavement,
而不是平地上
we wouldn't be talking right now.
也就不会有这段对话了
And Will wouldn't be standing out in the hallway.
威尔也不会站在门厅里
He's there, right?
他在那里 对吗
It's because I'm in here.
因为我在这里
He's worried he got me in trouble
他担心会连累我
and not the other way around.
而不是我连累他
And you've got to admit,
不得不承认
for a guy who lives to be liked by the audience,
他这么爱讨好观众的一个人
he lets us put his life in danger a lot.
却经常让我们将他推入险境
When I was little,
我小的时候
I asked my uncle how much a lawyer costs.
问我叔叔 请个律师有多贵
He said if it's bad, 300 dollars.
他说 如果问题棘手 300块
If it's really bad, 400 dollars.
如果很棘手 400块
And if it's really bad and you're guilty...
如果特别棘手 而你又真的做了...
How much do you cost?
你收费多少
1,500 an hour.
每小时1500块
It's after midnight. Are you okay?
都凌晨了 你撑得住吗
Yeah. Let's start from the beginning.
嗯 从头开始吧
Can you grab some more coffee? We ran out a while ago.
能再弄点咖啡来吗 早就喝完了
State your full name and current occupation, please.
请陈述你的全名和当前职位
MacKenzie Morgan McHale.
麦肯兹·摩根·麦克黑尔
I'm the executive producer of "News Night with Will McAvoy."
我是《晚间新闻》的执行制片
And when did you start at this job?
你何时开始这份工作的
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表