剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
but you have to use me to help you follow it.
但你得用我来帮你跟进
What kind of story?
什么样的线索
You have to use me to help you follow it.
你得用我来帮你跟进
What kind of story?
什么样的线索
The kind that makes careers and ends presidencies.
能拉你上位 拉总统下马
Look, man,
哥们儿
I'm trying to help you, but you've been fucked up since...
我很想帮你 但你从那以后就...
I'm trying to help you.
是我想要帮你
I'm trying to help you.
是我 想要 帮你
Makes careers and ends presidencies?
能拉我上位 拉总统下马
A black op called Genoa.
一项秘密行动 代号♥"热那亚"
That's "News Night" For August 24, 2011.
以上是2011年8月24日的《晚间新闻》
Terry Smith is coming up next with "The Capitol Report,"
泰利·史密斯将为您带来《国会报告》
followed by Sloan Sabbith filling in on "Right Now."
之后 是斯隆·莎碧斯代为主持的《热点追击》
I'm Will McAvoy. Good night.
我是威尔·麦卡沃伊 晚安
And clear.
直播结束
You know what? I agreed with everything he said.
他说的每一句我都赞同
How about the way he said it?
那他说话的方式呢
It wasn't my style, but...
不是我的风格 但...
The AUMF... you were able to hear me, right?
AUMF 你能听到我说话 对吧
There didn't seem to be an opening.
当时没有插话的机会
You didn't have a problem making one when you went to break 41 seconds early.
但你却能制♥造♥插话的机会 提前41秒进广♥告♥
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Good show. Thanks.
做得不错 谢谢
Good night. Good job.
晚安 干得好
Hey, everyone. Good to see you.
大家好 很高兴见面
If there are no announcements, we'll get started.
如果没有消息宣布 我们就开始了
No announcements?
没有对吗
Okay, I see some new faces, so I have to say up front,
我看到一些新面孔 所以先声明一下
no police and no reporters.
我们不欢迎警♥察♥和记者
Everybody?
有没有
Dude.
哥们
Me? You're wearing ACN credentials.
我 你戴着ACN的证件
Yeah, that was pretty stupid.
对 我犯二了
My name is Neal Sampat and I'm with ACN
我叫尼尔·桑帕特 是一名ACN记者
and I'd love to observe the meeting.
我想旁听你们的会议
No journalists. No exceptions.
无记者 无例外
Do you mind if I ask a question?
我能问个问题吗
Question?
请讲
Why wouldn't you want to get the word out about the sit-in on the 17th?
为什么你们不愿宣传17日的静♥坐♥抗♥议♥活动
I'm John, and we don't call it a sit-in.
我叫约翰 我们不称之为静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
Why wouldn't you want to get the word out?
为什么你们不愿宣传自己
We do, we just don't need your help to do it.
我们想 但不需要你的帮助
We want to make sure, no offense, our message is clear
别见怪 我们要确保我们的意见明确
before it's distorted by the press.
不被媒体扭曲
Your message was clear in the e-mail blast.
你们的意见在邮件里写得很清楚
You want private money out of politics.
你们想让金钱远离政♥治♥
We may want more than that. We do want more than that.
也许我们还有更多诉求 我们确实有
Can I ask...
我想问...
Yeah.
问吧
Are you in charge?
你是负责人吗
My name's Shelly and no one's in charge.
我叫谢莉 这里没有负责人
The findings were bleak with results showing that less than half of high schoolers
报告结果惨不忍♥睹 不到一半的高中生
were able to correctly identify the century in which the Civil War was fought.
能说出 南北战争发生于哪个世纪
One in four thought Columbus discovered the New World
1/4的学生认为哥伦布发现新大♥陆♥
sometime after 1750.
是在1750年后
And if the Bill of Rights were abolished,
假设现在废除《人♥权♥法案》
a third of high school students wouldn't be able to name a right they just lost.
1/3的高中生说不出 他们失去了哪项权利
Things get worse in Oklahoma...
俄克拉荷马州的情况更糟
They almost always do. ...where a majority of high school students
那儿一向如此 大部分高中生
failed the test given to immigrants seeking to become naturalized citizens.
连针对外国移♥民♥的公民入籍考试都不及格
Three-fourths couldn't name the first US president...
3/4的学生不知道谁是美国首位总统...
Ben Franklin. Nailed it.
本·富兰克林 我真牛
...and only a third knew the term length of a House member.
只有1/3的高中生知道众议员的任期长度
On that note... That's all for Wednesday, August 24.
完工了... 以上是今晚内容
I'm Sloan Sabbith filling in for Elliot Hirsch.
我是斯隆·莎碧斯 代替埃利奥特·赫什主持
Have a good night. Good show.
祝您晚安 干得不错
We're clear. You don't have to say it like that.
直播结束 你不用这种语气
I said it the regular way.
我这是平常语气啊
Great show. You saw it?
干的很棒 你看了
I've got it DVR'd.
我都录下来了
Listen, was Will okay on the panel tonight?
今晚的讨论会 威尔没意见吧
Sure.
没啊
You and me?
跟我说实话
I don't know why he didn't jump in on the AUMF door the guy opened.
我不懂他为什么不就AUMF抓住那人反问
I don't know why he didn't cut him off or throw it to the ethicist.
也不懂他为什么不打断他 多问道德学家
He seemed to want to make sure it was clear ACN is antiterrorist.
他像是想证明ACN是支持反恐的
Maybe he was just getting out of the way.
或也许他只是不愿打断讨论
Yeah.
对
Good show tonight. You saw it?
今晚表现不错 你看了
Keep it up. Mmhmm.
继续努力 嗯
So...
咳咳
Are you talking to me? Yeah.
你在跟我说话吗 对
And you know you're not speaking right now?
你注意到 你的嘴没在动
When you asked me why I was single
当你问我 为什么我还单身
and I said it was because you hadn't asked me out,
我说是因为你还没有约我出去
I thought it was my last day. I know.
当时 我以为是最后一天上班 我知道
And, honestly, it just sounded like a good line.
我只是觉得 那么说很有气场
I hardly ever land those.
我难得想出有气场的词来
I took it as a joke.
我当笑话看了
You did? Yeah.
真的 对
I mean, it was. Good.
对 本来就是
All right.
好吧
All right.
欧了
I'm heading home.
我准备回家
I've got a 13-day streak going of being a good boyfriend.
我要继续我的13天好男友行动
What do you get if you hit two weeks?
到了第14天 你会得到什么
A healthy conscience.
安稳的良心
See you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Tell me about yourself.
自我介绍一下
You tell me about yourself.
你先自我介绍
I run our show's website
我负责我们节目的网站
and I'm trying to get my EP interested in this story.
我在努力让制片人对你们感兴趣
Why isn't he interested already?
他为什么不感兴趣
She. It's not that she's not interested.
是她 不是她不感兴趣
She's just waiting for it to happen
她只是在等待着事情发酵
and I'd rather get in on the ground floor.
而我很希望能从一开始就参与进来
She doesn't like ground floors?
她不喜欢从一开始报道吗
She doesn't think there's gonna be a second floor.
她觉得事情发酵不起来
That's all right.
没关系
I still don't have your last name.
我还不知道你姓什么
I'm Shelly Wexler.
谢莉·韦克斯勒
I'm a PhD candidate in Anthropology at NYU,
我在纽约大学攻读人类学博士
where I also teach.
也在那教书
Is this your first experience with activism?
这是你第一次参与抗♥议♥事件吗
When I was a minor I was arrested in Seattle at the WTO protests.
我未成年时 在西雅图抗♥议♥世贸组织时被捕过
By minor you mean you were...
未成年是指
Not coal. Minor, under 18.
不是矿工[Miner音同] 是未成年
Okay, were you involved in Seattle?
好吧 你参与了西雅图事件
Were you involved in the... In the violence? No.
你参与... 暴♥力♥事件吗 没有
I'm nonviolent, as is Occupy Wall Street.
我是和平抗♥议♥者 就像占领华尔街
"On September 17, we want to see 20,000 flood
"9月17日 我们希望看到两万人涌入
into Lower Manhattan, set up tents, kitchens,
下曼哈顿区 搭起帐篷 厨房♥
peaceful barricades and occupy Wall Street."
竖起路障 占领华尔街"
Then what?
然后呢
We stay until our demands are met...
我们不走 直到我们的要求被满足
the arrest and prosecution of the people responsible for the crash,
逮捕并起诉导致经济崩溃的罪魁祸首
the formation of a presidential commission to investigate corruption in politics,
设立总统委员会 调查政♥治♥腐♥败♥
the ratification of a constitutional amendment
批准修宪
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表