剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Yes. Then why haven't you called it?
是的 那为什么不判
It's both too close and too early to call.
票数太接近 时间也还早 判不了
But you're confident Benishek is gonna win?
但你有把握贝尼什克会赢
Benishek is going to win.
贝尼什克会赢
You're confident? He's already won.
你有把握 他赢定了
But we can't call it? Too close and too early.
但是不能判 票数太接近 时间也还早
I appreciate that science has a very high bar
我明白 科学是很严谨的
for what it's willing to call a fact, but...
对事实的判定要求很高 但是...
Benishek is going to win 51-49.
贝尼什克会以51比49胜出
5149. That's not as close as...
51比49 不算很接近...
It's exactly as close as it sounds. Okay.
是相当接近 好吧
Okay. You can go back. Thanks.
好 请回去吧 谢谢
You'll retract the call? We will get to that, yes.
记得要收回 我们会的
We shouldn't... So we called it a little early.
我们不该... 不就是判得早了点吗
We have Joey take it off the scroll
让乔伊从滚动字幕里删掉
and make sure that nobody mentions it again
然后让大家都别提起
until the desk gives the green light.
等决策台给绿灯了再提
Who's going to notice? Benishek.
谁会发觉 贝尼什克
His campaign manager. The Internet.
他的竞选经理 还有互联网
I can steer this.
我能混过去
Just have Mac have Will retract the call.
让麦肯告诉威尔收回 不就行了
This is the written test you have to take and pass
这里有份笔试试题 考过了的人
to work for the New York City Department of Sanitation.
就能去纽约市环卫处工作
And it goes to the first person who eats it tonight.
看谁今晚出错 先错先得
But so far, so good.
目前尚有空缺
We can't retract the call.
不能收回
Yeah, I really think we can't retract.
打死也不能收回
It doesn't seem to me
我丝毫不觉得
that conservatives are having trouble
保守派上电视上广播
gaining access to the airwaves.
有什么困难
And the fact that the "New York Times" editorial board
况且 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》编辑部
endorsed the president and not Governor Romney
支持现任总统 而非罗姆尼州长
isn't of itself a sign of bias.
这不叫偏向
When the governor said, "I like to fire people,"
州长说"我喜欢炒人"时
not only did you know exactly what he meant, but you agreed.
你不仅知道他所指何意 而且还赞同
And when the president said, "You didn't build that,"
总统说"你的成功不是你的"时
not only did you know exactly what he meant,
你不但知道他所指何意
you knew that's not what he said.
你还知道他并非此意
The trees are the right height.
"树的高度刚刚好"
The dog on the car roof.
车顶上的狗
Eastwood at the convention.
伊斯特伍德的大会表演
Okay. And while we're on the subject,
行了 我再加一句
ACN's star anchor is a Republican
ACN的明星主播是共和党人
who spends an awful lot of airtime
却花费大量节目时间
reporting stories about crazy Republicans being crazy.
来报道共和党人的疯人疯事
In fairness, he did anchor a report about a Democratic president
说话要公平 他还报道了民♥主♥党总统
committing war crimes, and that wasn't even true.
犯下战争罪行 结果还不是真的
Elephant in the room.
大家心里都在想
We're coming up
整点过后
on another round of poll closings at the top of the hour.
又将有一批投票站结束投票
Let's look at where we are.
我们来看一看
They are Arizona, Colorado, Kansas...
分别是亚利桑那 科罗拉多 堪萨斯...
Reese is gonna work on Leona.
里斯会劝说莉安娜的
He doesn't have much time.
他时间不多了
Did you ever think you'd be
你有没有想过
trying to convince someone to let you resign?
有一天你得劝说别人让你辞职
No.
没有
Will's not gonna fire you, Mac. There's no way.
威尔不会开除你的 麦肯 绝对不会
And it would look like we were scapegoating you
会让人觉得我们把你当作替罪羊
just like Jerry.
像杰利那样
I know. You good?
我知道 你还好吗
Yeah. Mac.
还好 麦肯
In here.
进来吧
Did you change it? I did.
你改了吗 改了
Thank you. And they changed it back.
谢谢 但他们又改回来了
What do you mean they changed it back?
他们又改回来了是什么意思
The original creator, the page administrator,
原创者 页面管♥理♥员♥
reviewed and denied the changes. Why?
检查后拒绝改动 为什么
Because Why?
因为 为什么
Because Why did they do that?
因为 他们为什么那么做
Well, I e-mailed him and
我给他发了封电邮
explained who I was, that you were my boss
向他说明我的身份 说你是我上司
and that you have an expert
你对自己具体在哪里上学
understanding of where you did and didn't go to school,
有非常明确的答案
and I got a very quick reply. Saying?
我很快就收到了回复 说什么
It's Wikipedia's policy not to use information
维♥基♥百♥科♥的原则就是
that comes directly from the source of the article.
不能直接采用词条来源的信息
Say that again? It's Wikipedia's
你再说一遍 维♥基♥百♥科♥
Can't anyone edit a page? Yes. Except you.
没人能编辑页面吗 有 除了你
So they won't allow firsthand information? No.
所以他们不允许使用第一手信息 对
Seems sort of counterintuitive, doesn't it?
有点违背常理 对吧
I know how you feel. I don't think you do.
我了解你的感受 我不觉得你了解
Because no one's out there
因为没有人
saying you were president of the Oxford Union
说你是牛津辩论社的社长
when you were president of the Cambridge Union,
而你明明是剑桥辩论社的社长
the greatest debating society in the history of the fucking kingdom.
那可是王国史上最厉害的辩论社团
And that kingdom's been around a long time.
而那个王国存在很长时间了
Don't I know it.
我会不知道吗[印度曾被英国殖民]
I don't even know if that was a sarcastic
我都不知道这是不是殖民♥主♥义的某种
geopolitical reference to colonialism or not.
充满讽刺的地理政♥治♥学代名词
It wasn't. Good.
不是 很好
Good, 'cause, Neal, this is it.
很好 因为 尼尔 就是这样
We're gonna get this right. And I'll tell you why.
我们必须改正过来 我告诉你为什么
Because.
因为
Mac, I get it.
麦肯 我懂了
And I'm gonna get it fixed.
我会让他们改过来的
Thank you. Ruling India was wrong.
谢谢 殖民统治印度是错误的
It's a little late I know.
有点太晚了 我知道
About a third of the vote now in in Virginia.
弗吉尼亚已统计三分之一的选票
About a million votes counted and Mitt Romney
已统计了约一百万选票 米特·罗姆尼
is maintaining his lead 55-43.
仍然保持55比43的领先优势
But right now, the story is in Ohio
现在我们将报道俄亥俄州的情况
where the president has a 16-point lead over Mr. Romney
已统计约四分之一的选票 结果显示
with just about a quarter of the votes counted.
总统比罗姆尼先生领先16个百分点
But to be very clear, that race is still too early to call,
但必须强调 这场选举现在判定还为时过早
meaning that the experts at the decision desk
也就是说 决策台的专家们
do not yet have enough information.
还未掌握足够的信息
We need to take a commercial break,
接下来进一段广♥告♥
but we'll be back on the other side
我们很快回来
with the continuing prime time coverage
继续我们的黄金时段专题报道
of Election Night 2012.
2012大选之夜
You're watching ACN.
您现在收看的是ACN
And clear. Four minutes back.
切出 四分钟
Elephant in the room?
大家心里都在想
Even as it was coming out of my mouth,
在我脱口而出的同时
I thought it was borderline.
我觉得这话有点过分
Can I say as a PR expert,
作为一个公♥关♥专家
I thought it was, as a matter of fact, perfect.
我认为她其实说得非常好
She is an enemy of all that is good.
她是一切正义的对立面
You're like a foot taller than a person's supposed to be.
你看起来比正常人高出一英尺
Right? Yes.
是吗 是啊
But I apologize for bringing your personal politics into it.
但我为我将你的个人党派扯进来而道歉
Yeah, it's okay. But I'd appreciate it
没事 但如果你不再把我扯进去
if you kept me out of it. Of course.
我将万分感激 没问题
It was stupid. No, it wasn't.
太傻了 不 一点也不
Tess, how much time do I have? 3:30 back.
特丝 我有多长时间 三分半
Sampat!
桑帕特
I have someone tracking down the event coordinator
我已经联♥系♥大♥陆♥慈善拍卖♥♥会的协调员
at Continental Benefit Auctions to get the name and contact.
跟他们要了姓名和联♥系♥方式
I'm gonna feel bad until this is fixed.
在这事弄好前 我的心情都不会好的
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表