剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
Must have thought I was a waitress.
他一定觉得我是个服务员
He's not who he think he is,
他完全不是他自己所想的那样
but exactly who we think he is."
却和我们所想一样"
Neal, a woman walked up to me
尼尔 一个女人朝我走来问好
as I was leaving and said hello.
就在我要走的时候
And I said hello. What in the fuck?!
我也说了你好 闹哪样啊
What you got, Sampat? Nothing.
你有什么新闻 桑帕特 没什么
A woman on Twitter God damn it.
推特上有个女人... 该死
Can we please settle who my boss is?
你们能不能告诉我谁是我领导
It's me. It's him. It's me. It's me.
是我 是他 是我 是我
A woman says I snubbed her in a restaurant.
一个女人说我在饭店无视了她
Should we try to get that into the D block?
我们要把这事放进D板块吗
How many followers does she have? It doesn't matter.
她有多少个粉丝 这不重要
She's got a few. And retweets?
有一些吧 转发呢
Sure, and it was also picked up by BuzzFeed. Come on!
有转发 而且上了BuzzFeed 拜托
It should be obvious to you by now
到如今你应该很清楚
that fundamentally small people
那些平庸的小人物
are going to try to raise their profile by standing on your neck.
会骑在你的脖子上 以赚取名声
Could we have a second?
能让我和他单独说一会吗
Sure, yeah. But then I need you. I'll be right there.
好 但我找你有事 马上来
In the next break, we're composing a response.
下次广♥告♥时 我们要写个回应
Neal. I don't get paid any extra when this happens,
尼尔 出这种事我也不会多拿钱
and it happens all the time and it's always me.
而这种事总是发生 每次都是我解决
One minute.
还有一分钟
I was polite to her. I swear to God.
我对她很礼貌 我发誓
Turn off your mic pack.
把你的麦克风关了
Nothing bad is gonna happen if you're kind to him right now.
现在对他好点对你没坏处
On the other hand, if you make the other choice and you're wrong,
但是 如果你不这么做而你错了
you will never be able to undo it.
你将永远无法改变这个错误
That's a scientific fact.
这是科学事实
I'm being kind, MacKenzie.
我对他挺好 麦肯兹
What do you want me to do?
你到底想让我♥干♥什么
I'm supposed to call back at 9:00. Call his phone.
九点时我会给他回电 打他的电♥话♥
He can't talk right now. Leave a message for him.
他现在没法说话 给他留言
Just show him you called. He'll freak.
告诉他你打过电♥话♥了 他会惊喜的
I'm in the middle of In the next break.
我正在工作 下次进广♥告♥时
He and I need to talk, not just a message.
我和他需要好好谈谈 留言不管用
I know that, but start with a message
我知道 但先留个言
so when it gets to the talk,
这样当你们真正说话时
it doesn't start with, "Why didn't you call me?"
他就不会问 "你为什么没打给我"
I'll do it in the next break.
下次广♥告♥休息时我就打
Good.
很好
I really do think tonight is one of those nights
我真的认为今晚你应该
when you should just do everything I tell you to do.
一切按我的要求做
How exactly would that be different from every other--
那和以前有什么不一样吗
30 seconds.
还有30秒
You're like his drug dealer on this stuff.
在这些事上 你就像他的毒贩子
The right response might not be a bad idea.
得体的回应或许是个好主意
It's gonna keep going for 24 hours.
这件事会继续传播24小时
She's gonna have to become a star by doing something
如果她想出名 必须自己做点实事
or sleeping with someone. I wanted you to see something.
或者跟别人上♥床♥ 我想让你看这个
When Pepper Burke tweeted--
当派博·波克发推特时
I'm gonna kill you tonight.
今晚我要杀了你
No, this isn't that. She used the hashtag "News Night."
不是这个 她用了《晚间新闻》的标签
So I was looking at other tweets with our hashtag
我看了其他有这个标签的推特条目
and this one was posted six minutes ago
这一条是六分钟前
from our hair and makeup room.
在我们的化妆间里发的
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧
I'll talk to him when I can.
我有空时会跟他谈
I know this isn't your fault, but I really do hate you anyway.
我知道这不是你的错 但我就是讨厌你
I don't care that it's irrational. It is what it is.
我不管这是不是不理智 我就是讨厌你
Tonight I root for your failure.
我希望今晚你会搞砸
In three, two...
三 二
Today the Obama administration reaffirmed its commitment
今天 奥巴马政♥府♥重申了
to a federal mandate that women's health insurance plans...
其对联邦授权的女性医疗保险方案的承诺
Thank you. Get in here.
谢谢 快进来
Charlie Skinner at ACN,
ACN的查理·斯金纳
I will not help you with your sleeper cell.
我不会帮你建立潜伏小组的
Get in. How you doing?
进来 你最近可好
You really think you should be spotted coming to see me?
你不介意过来见我时被人认出来吗
I'm a press liaison for the ONI.
我是海军情报处的新闻联络员
Why do you treat me like a secret agent?
你为什么把我当成特工对待
'Cause you're a fucking secret agent. No.
因为你就是特工 不
You know you are. I am not.
你自己心里清楚 我不是
You're a ghost.
你神出鬼没
I work in public affairs at Naval Intelligence.
我在海军情报处公共事务部门工作
You're a fucking spook and you know it.
你就是间谍 你自己知道
I don't know if you're with us or Mossad.
我不确定你是我们的人还是摩萨德的人
I'm not Mossad. I'm compromised now.
我不是摩萨德的人 现在我暴露了
You got anything to drink? Yeah.
你有酒吗 有
And you know what else? Every time you see me,
你知道吗 每次你来找我
it's about something stupid.
都是因为一些蠢事
That's just hurtful.
这话太伤人了
Everybody else comes and says please,
其他人过来都会说 拜托
report where the missile landed,
请你们只报道导弹的着陆地点
but not where it was launched.
不要报道发射地点
And that makes sense to me.
我可以理解他们的想法
With you, it's please don't report
而你呢 居然不肯让我报道
that we're building a computer center in the mountains of Utah.
我军在犹他州山区里建了一个计算机中心
That's not a stupid ask.
这个要求不蠢啊
What do you care if people know that
你干嘛在乎民众知不知道
the Navy's building a computer center outside Provo?
海军在普罗沃城外建了个计算机中心
They might make fun of us. Why?
民众会嘲笑我们 为什么
It's hot there in the summer and computers get hot
那地方夏天很热 计算机温度会很高
and people say we're stupid, don't know what we're doing.
人们会说我们蠢 没有专业素养
When the truth is the Navy has an
但事实上 我们海军
excellent track record of knowing what it's doing.
长久以来都显示了极高的专业素养
We saw the potential in Mav and Goose
我们发现了马弗和古斯的潜能
and we sent them to Miramar,
派他们娶了米拉玛
which I don't think the Air Force would have done.
我觉得空军就不会那么干
And you've got the Roswell crowd that's gonna say
而且罗斯韦尔的那帮人会说
it's a rec center for Mormon aliens.
那其实是摩门外星人的娱乐中心
Is it? I've already said too much.
到底是不是 我已经透露太多了
You've got four
你们有四个
25,000-square-foot rooms full of servers,
25000平方英尺的房♥间来放服务器
1.7 million gallons of coolant a day,
每天使用170万加仑冷却液
and you want to hold yottabytes of data.
你们想存储以尧字节计算的数据
I do not have the first earthly idea
我完全没有概念
what a yottabyte of data is,
一尧字节数据是多少
but the kids downstairs
但楼下的年轻人告诉我
tell me it's equal to 500 quintillion pages of text.
这等于500百京页文字
Did not know what a quintillion was,
我本来也不知道一百京是多少
so I found out and it's a lot.
然后我就去查了 结果是非常非常多
Have our enemies produced a yottabyte's worth of text?
我们的敌人有没有生成一个尧字节的信息
Has the human race?
人类有没有生成一个尧字节的信息
Still, we'd rather not add
话虽如此 我们还是不愿
one more high-value target to anyone's book.
给别人增加一个价值极高的攻击目标
This may sound mean to say,
我这么说也许有些刻薄
but if North Korea is ranking targets,
但如果朝鲜正在给攻击目标排位
I wouldn't mind if the mountains of Utah
我完全不介意犹他州的山区
took the place of, for instance, my house.
排在我家房♥子的前面
The world's not gonna be ended by a bomb.
世界不会被一颗炸♥弹♥搞垮
It's gonna be a disgruntled kid.
一个心存不满的小孩就够了
He's gonna hack into the grid,
他会攻入我们的网络
open dams, canals, flood towns,
打开水库 管道 淹没城镇
change pipeline pressures to key oil and gas centers,
改变主要的石油天然气中心的管道压力
causing hellacious explosions in populated areas.
导致人口密集地的巨大爆♥炸♥
How's Nancy?
南茜近来如何
She's finishing up a book on Jackson.
她快写完那本关于杰克逊的书了
And Sophie?
索菲呢
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表