剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表
We'll be back after this.
马上回来
Three minutes back. We've got the 911 tape
三分钟 我们拿到911录音了
and we'll open the next block with it. Okay.
下一个时段播出 好
So your son's a Marine like you were
你儿子也是海军陆战队员 和你一样
and he's taken and we know there's a plan.
他被敌人抓住了 我们知道他们有个计划
We know he's a few hours away from being sold
知道再过几个小时
for the purpose of public beheading.
他就会被公开斩首
You wouldn't do it?
你也不会这么做
Do what, Shep?
做什么 谢普
They've got a huge crazy problem, Charlie.
有一个非常棘手的问题 查理
Black and white can live together. Christian and Muslim.
黑人和白人能一起生活 基♥督♥徒和穆♥斯♥林♥
But you can't have most of the world living in the 21st century
但你不能让全球大多数人生活在21世纪
and the rest living in the eighth century.
剩下的人却还生活在八世纪
Unless they're willing to
除非他们愿意
limit themselves to eighth century weapons.
把自己限制在八世纪的武器上
They've got a big fucking crazy problem
这是一个非常棘手的问题
which simply is not addressed in Common Article I
而这个问题并没有在《日内瓦公约》
of the Geneva Conventions.
第一章之中
What are you telling me?
你想说什么
These guys-- Special Forces,
那些人 特种部队
MARSOC, SEALs--
陆战队特种部队 海豹突击队
they live under constant threat of death and torture.
他们生活在死亡和折磨的持续威胁之下
Should they come home and be threatened with prison?
难道他们回家后还要受到牢狱的威胁吗
Isn't it time to change the public perception?
难道不应该改变公众理念吗
If your son were the one in there, wouldn't you do it?
如果换成你儿子 难道你不会那么做吗
Wouldn't you insist it be done?
难道你不会坚持这么做吗
Do what?
做什么
I'm sorry and all, but you have to fix the crazy problem.
对于发生的一切我表示遗憾 但你必须更正这个棘手的问题
'Cause this is what happens when you make it ours.
因为如果设身处地 我们也会这样做
Anyway, I'm gonna go catch the last shuttle.
无论如何 我得赶最后一班飞机去了
Here's some information on
这里有些消息
why we need yottabytes of memory.
表明为什么我们需要尧字节级别的存储空间
That's why I was here.
这是我来这里的原因
Sorry it's crumpled.
很抱歉弄皱了
Is this the right time to ask why you date men like this?
现在问你为什么和这样的人约会合适吗
No. It's not?
不合适 他不合适吗
It's not the right time. All right.
现在问不合适 好吧
Because you don't know they're like that until they are.
没人能知道一个人会做什么 除非他做了
But they are a lot with you and--
但他和你在一起那么久 而且
There's no way to tell, Don.
没法预知 唐
I'm sorry. I don't believe that. You don't?
抱歉 我不相信 不信吗
I don't believe that someone who is capable of this,
我不相信有人有这个能力
that a shithead this big is able to keep it a secret
这样的一个大笨蛋 却能够
from someone they've been dating for seven weeks.
向和他约会的人保守秘密长达七个星期
You're saying I knew he was like this, but didn't care?
你是说我知道他什么样 但不在乎
I'm saying you don't have a very high opinion of yourself
我是说你对自己的评价不高
and I don't get it.
而我不明白为什么
And since it's not the right time,
既然现在时机不好
let me also say if it had been a woman who had done this,
我要说如果这么做的是一个女生
her friends would be saying, "You go, girl!"
她的朋友一定会说 "好样的"
I promise you, he's getting
我向你保证 他现在
that right now from his friends in arbitrage.
一定在享受他朋友们的称赞
No.
不
That's the difference. Deep down,
这就是区别所在 内心深处
they think he's an asshole.
他们会认为他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole right on top.
他是个彻彻底底的混♥蛋♥
No, they, his friends in arbitrage--
不 他们 他的那些朋友们
Yeah, I know. I was making a joke.
我知道 我在说笑话
You're really--
你真是
you're impressive.
让人印象深刻
I have to make a phone call.
我得打个电♥话♥
Did you call? I did. I called.
你打电♥话♥了吗 打了
Did you really? I did.
真打了吗 真打了
That was the right thing.
这么做就对了
You know it was the right thing
你知道该这么做
and you get to live with that now.
你现在得接受这个事实了
And you're going to make your father very happy
而且你父亲收到这个消息的时候
when he gets the message.
一定会非常高兴的
I know.
我知道
So call me back at the office.
给我办公室回电
I'll be here until 11:30.
我11:30之前都在
Or you can call me on my cell anytime.
或者随时给我手♥机♥打电♥话♥
I saw a guy named Philip Adams last night.
昨晚我看见一个叫做菲利普·亚当斯的人
Phil Adams. He's well-connected in the acute caucus
菲利普·亚当斯 他和共和党内
of the mental patient wing
某些激进派
of the exotic disorders extreme of the GOP,
核心成员关系很好
and we were talking about Simon Weingarden
我们当时在说西蒙·温佳顿
and I asked Adams if he'd have any trouble getting confirmed
我问亚当斯 如果这个职位开放
as solicitor general if the job opened.
他是否可以做诉讼总长
Like has he been paid to speak
就像调查西蒙收取
to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence or anything?
"圣♥战♥精英正直女儿会"演讲费
And due to my dry delivery Are you kidding me?
而且因为我无趣的转述 你在开玩笑吧
No, when I'm in the right mood, I'm like Jack Benny.
不 我情绪好的时候 就像杰克·贝尼[喜剧演员]
No, I'm talking about somebody ran it? WorldNetDaily.
不 我说的是这是策划好的吗 《世界网络日报》
I've been calling Adams. That was the third time.
我一直在给亚当斯打电♥话♥ 第三个了
You've gotta call someone there. Call an editor.
你得联♥系♥上什么人 打给编辑
Why haven't you done that? Why haven't I
你为什么还没去做呢 我还没去...
Called an editor. Does WorldNetDaily even have
打给一个编辑 《世界网络日报》都不一定...
Yes! Their names and numbers are in the database.
对 名字和号♥码在数据库里
This is gonna get out of control and Weingarden's getting tagged.
肯定会失控 温佳顿有被标记
I can't be blamed for-- I don't think--
不是我的错 我不认为...
how much do you think I can be blamed?
你觉得我的责任有多大
All right, here's a senior editor.
好了 找到了一位高级编辑
I'm calling a guy named Munch.
我正在打给一个叫蒙奇的人
I'm not gonna make it out of this call alive.
我不期望这通电♥话♥就讲明白
Put it on speaker. You can't laugh.
打开扬声器 不准笑
How am I going to stop myself
你看我现在这个样子
when all I've been doing is laughing for hours?
能笑得出来吗
Hello? Mr. Munch?
你好 蒙奇先生吗
The case took a turn today when the part-time Mayor of Sanford,
事情有了变化 今天桑福德市代理市长
Jeff Triplett, overruled his police department
杰夫·普利特未经警局允许
and released the 911 tape to the press.
擅自将报♥警♥录音公布给媒体
We received the audio recording just a few minutes ago,
我们几分钟前刚刚收到录音
and we'll play a portion now.
现在播放一部分
This guy looks like he's up to no good
这个人看起来意图不良
or he's on drugs or something.
或者嗑药了之类的
It's raining and he's just walking around looking about.
当时下着雨 他走来走去四处张望
He looks black. Did you see what he was wearing?
看起来是黑人 你看到了他穿什么吗
I was just being hyperbolic. Yeah?
我有点夸大其词 是吗
I didn't think there was any way I could be taken seriously.
我那句话不必当真
Yeah, I can see that, but the thing is,
你是这样 但问题是
we've got it from multiple sources.
我们是从多个渠道获得的
David, come on. You got to take it down and run a retraction.
大卫 赶快 你得赶快撤回这条
I appreciate you clarifying your role,
很高兴你能澄清自己的言论
but like I said, you weren't the only one.
但正如我之前所说 你不是唯一的一个
I was the only source. Come on now.
我是唯一的信息源 赶快吧
I don't think I appreciate being woken up and called a liar.
但我不高兴有人把我半夜叫起来叫我骗子
It's 8:45. Where do you live?
现在是晚上八点四十五 你住在哪里
Let's say good night, Don.
晚安吧 唐
My friend, I get that this story is pushing traffic...
我的朋友 我知道这个故事会促使...
That has nothing--
毫无关...
...but Weingarden didn't do anything except become a lawyer.
但温佳顿除了做好律师本职 什么都没做
So... I'll tell you for the third time
所以...我第三次告诉你
we have multiple sources telling us--
我们有很多消息来源说...
That he spoke to The Righteous Daughters of Jihadi Excellence?
他向"圣♥战♥精英正直女儿会"做了演讲吗
It turns out your joke was right on the money.
似乎你的玩笑来得刚好啊
I made up the fucking name, David!
我捏造的这些鬼名字 大卫
There is no such thing as The Righteous Daughters of the--
才没有什么"圣♥战♥精英...
what the fuck is wrong with you?!
你什么毛病啊
Did you search it? I just did.
你搜了吗 刚搜过
剧集 | 新闻编辑室(2012) | 导航列表